*OFFICIAL* TRU 50% OFF DEAL! COMPLETE LIST ON FIRST PAGE!

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='suko_32'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']I wasn't able to get any of the good ones you guys got. The only one I was able to get was Rez for $13! Muahahahahaha! :D[/quote]

I got Front Mission 3 Muahahaha[/quote]

I could have picked it up, but I wouldn't play it. Would it be worth it to sell?[/quote]

Yes!! Check ebay in the completed listings!!! I guess I won't play it now. Oh well, I did play it when it first came out......

Reality's Fringe said:
WEEP FOOLS
Toysrushaul1.jpg

Yes!! There were no less than 5 COPIES of REZ at the TRU I went to!!! Unfortunately I only had a little money so I got
Rez-3 including the one not pictured 12.50 each
Vexx GC 9.99
Red Faction 2 GC 9.99
True crime GC 9.99
Metal Arms GC 9.99
Harry Potter and the S S $14 (My little sis)

All in all, I got some hot Rez love!

=P~ MORE =P~

crap i also saw front mission 3 there, but it didnt register to my brain to pick it up, i definetly have to go back now and get it

[quote name='puddytay']got soul caliber 2 for 9,99. They didn't have a whole bunch of games.

I did see Bust a Move 3000 for gamecube for 20. I know its worth 50 but I still didn't buy it.
They also had Quake 3 dreamcast for 9.99. I thought that was 5 bucks to much.

Gamecube
Ribbit King 9.99 they had like 5 of these
Soccer Slam 9.99 they had like 5 of these[/quote]

What TRU had the copies of Soccer Slam (plz be in southern california area)? Must... Have... SoccerSlam!

If u guys didnt read this already, here it is again "An easy way of finding out of a game is 50 percent off is if the serial number ends in a 1, 5, 7, or 8 then it will be on sale for sure"

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='suko_32'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']I wasn't able to get any of the good ones you guys got. The only one I was able to get was Rez for $13! Muahahahahaha! :D[/quote]

I got Front Mission 3 Muahahaha[/quote]

I could have picked it up, but I wouldn't play it. Would it be worth it to sell?[/quote]

Only about $50 plus.

I want to live someplace where I can still find Arc the lads, Front Missions, Non GH FF7s, Rezs, mario party and all these other rare games that you guys find, I never find rare stuff within 20 miles of where I live. When someone finds like Suikoden 2 at TRU I will cry.

I just came back and got Wario World and Soul Cali on GC.

I tried Gekido: Kintaro's Rage, Castlevania: AOS, and TMNT on GBA but none of them were part of the promotion.

[quote name='Dare']crap i also saw front mission 3 there, but it didnt register to my brain to pick it up, i definetly have to go back now and get it[/quote]

GO for it!!!

Just did some price checking at the Tallahassee TRU:

PS2 Fall 03 Bundle - 230
Xbox Fall 03 Bundle - 230
P.N. 03 - 10
Sega Soccer Slam GC - 10
Super Monkey Ball - 10
PoP GC - 20
PoP XB - 10 (got this one)
Sphinx XB - 6.50
Xbox game case - 10 (not 2.50)
GC game case - 7
Ikaruga - OOS
SW Rebel Strike - OOS
BG&E XB - OOS
MvC2 - OOS

I also got some 0.01 strategy guides:
Counter Strike
Sonic Advance 2
Unreal Championship
NFL Fever 2004

[quote name='yeldarb367']Just did some price checking at the Tallahassee TRU:

PS2 Fall 03 Bundle - 230
Xbox Fall 03 Bundle - 230
P.N. 03 - 10
Sega Soccer Slam GC - 10
Super Monkey Ball - 10
PoP GC - 20
PoP XB - 10 (got this one)
Sphinx XB - 6.50
Xbox game case - 10 (not 2.50)
GC game case - 7
Ikaruga - OOS
SW Rebel Strike - OOS
BG&E XB - OOS
MvC2 - OOS

I also got some 0.01 strategy guides:
Counter Strike
Sonic Advance 2
Unreal Championship
NFL Fever 2004[/quote]

Yeah, I found similar things....

After freedom fighters was on backorder for 3 fuckin* weeks because of gayass EA being bastards. I was gonna go to TRU again to buy it for 10 bux and cancel my EA order. Haha those are lucky bastards that shipped my order today and package will arrive on monday...

i have a question. how rare is saga frontier 2, i saw it my TRU, but i didnt know how valueable it is so i didnt pick it up

[quote name='Dare']i have a question. how rare is saga frontier 2, i saw it my TRU, but i didnt know how valueable it is so i didnt pick it up[/quote]

I dont think its too rare, at least its not in high demand.

Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@!

Back again, got the last 2 copies of Rez(bringing total to about 5), Metal arms for the GC(9 bucks), and a Front Mission 3 that I might be selling to Waxhead at cost. It twas a good day.

[quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]
Most of us get the games to play them, not for the sole purpose of making a profit on eBay. I'm not sure which ones are valuable and they are probably gone by now anyways.

[quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]

JerkOff for the GC, XB and PS2 goes for a lot, sounds right up your alley.

Managed to grab the last copy of BG&E for the XBox and a Prince of Persia.. wahoo

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']If u guys didnt read this already, here it is again "An easy way of finding out of a game is 50 percent off is if the serial number ends in a 1, 5, 7, or 8 then it will be on sale for sure"
[/quote]seriel numbers?

[quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]
Most of us get the games to play them, not for the sole purpose of making a profit on eBay. I'm not sure which ones are valuable and they are probably gone by now anyways.[/quote]

I agree. Though, it can't hurt to sell a few right? There's nothing wrong........now please don't flame me.

Yeldarb367, The TRU at our place has almost no rare games left. The only place I didn't check was that stand that had PS1 and PS2 games in the aisle (isle?) between the PS2 and GC games. You MIGHT find Front Mission 3 and stuff in there.

[quote name='suko_32'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]
Most of us get the games to play them, not for the sole purpose of making a profit on eBay. I'm not sure which ones are valuable and they are probably gone by now anyways.[/quote]

I agree. Though, it can't hurt to sell a few right? There's nothing wrong........now please don't flame me.

Yeldarb367, The TRU at our place has almost no rare games left. The only place I didn't check was that stand that had PS1 and PS2 games in the aisle (isle?) between the PS2 and GC games. You MIGHT find Front Mission 3 and stuff in there.[/quote]

No. Our TRU has only had one Front Mission for the past - what 6-12 months?

[quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]

I was going to get some games to play, but others here are getting games to sell also jackass.

[quote name='smashedixnay'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]

I was going to get some games to play, but others here are getting games to sell also jackass.[/quote]we dont just grab the games that "sell for a lot on ebay"

[quote name='smashedixnay'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]

I was going to get some games to play, but others here are getting games to sell also jackass.[/quote]

There's no need no say bad things.......

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='suko_32'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]

Yeldarb367, The TRU at our place has almost no rare games left. The only place I didn't check was that stand that had PS1 and PS2 games in the aisle (isle?) between the PS2 and GC games. You MIGHT find Front Mission 3 and stuff in there.[/quote]

No. Our TRU has only had one Front Mission for the past - what 6-12 months?[/quote]

So I got the last one? Sorry.

Did quite well at several TRUs...
Virtua Tennis GBA $4.99
HP Quidditch GC $9.99
Pac-Man World GC $9.99
Worms Blast GC $9.99
Nightfire GC $9.99
XIII Xbox $9.99
VF: Evolution PS2 $9.99
Secret Weapons over Normandy Xbox $14.99
Dino Crisis 3 Xbox $14.99

And, Sega GT Online did not mark down when I bought it, so it will be going back...

The employee working told me TMNT for PS2 (14.99)was on the list, since he picked it up, and I havne't seen anyone mention that yet.

Thanks to everyone for making this so accurate and effective!

I was going to get some games to play, but others here are getting games to sell also jackass.[/quote]
Please don't use that excuse. Just because others do it doesn't discount your actions. Buy them, test them out, and then sell them if you want. But don't buy them just to sell them......or at least don't tell us that......jackass.

[quote name='suko_32']Yeldarb367, The TRU at our place has almost no rare games left. The only place I didn't check was that stand that had PS1 and PS2 games in the aisle (isle?) between the PS2 and GC games. You MIGHT find Front Mission 3 and stuff in there.[/quote]
I didn't have the patience to sort through that mess. Maybe someday.

I went to two stores in Michigan. I picked up:
Mark of Kiri for $7.50
Virtua Fighter Evolution (greatest hits edition) $10

Beyond Good and Evil xbox $10
Otogi $15

I tried to pick up Devil May Cry but at both stores it rang up full price. One had the gh edition and the other had the original edition. Maybe I'll try a third store tomorrow.

[quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]

Please don't use that excuse. Just because others do it doesn't discount your actions. Buy them, test them out, and then sell them if you want. But don't buy them just to sell them......or at least don't tell us that......jackass.[/quote]

Just wondering, if I bought the games with trading in mind, is that okay compared to selling them on ebay? I bought a few to trade with my friends.....

Ahhhhh, another sale. I never thought I would say this, but, I'm really getting tired of all these sales! I say this in a good way. Well, it looks like I'm going to Toys "R" Us, tomorrow. Hopefully there will be a few Xbox games left for me. I really need a break, so does my wallet, I'm going broke...:D

[quote name='suko_32'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]

Please don't use that excuse. Just because others do it doesn't discount your actions. Buy them, test them out, and then sell them if you want. But don't buy them just to sell them......or at least don't tell us that......jackass.[/quote]

Just wondering, if I bought the games with trading in mind, is that okay compared to selling them on ebay? I bought a few to trade with my friends.....[/quote]
Trading to help out other CAGers or good friends is fine. But a lot of us around here have problems with people who buy loads of games to make a small profit on eBay. Then we don't have a chance to get them ourselves. Of course all of us end up putting games on eBay here and there, but our original intent was not to do so.

God people, let's not start in with what is okay and what isn't okay morally in your mind regarding buying stinking videogames. Fact is, if you are there, you have the money and the games are on the shelf, you have every right to buy whatever and however many you want for whatever purpose you want. Fact is, this sale isn't even that great so let's not turn this into another CC type deal where everyone is crying about not being able to find the "rare" games.

[quote name='suko_32'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]

Just wondering, if I bought the games with trading in mind, is that okay compared to selling them on ebay? I bought a few to trade with my friends.....[/quote]

Don't let comments like that tear you down man. If you want to trade with your friends and you have the cash to get them, by all means, just get what you want. I got a good 5 copies of Rez, 3 of which I gave as gifts to my friends, so don't feel bad

[quote name='scsg75']God people, let's not start in with what is okay and what isn't okay morally in your mind regarding buying stinking videogames. Fact is, if you are there, you have the money and the games are on the shelf, you have every right to buy whatever and however many you want for whatever purpose you want. Fact is, this sale isn't even that great so let's not turn this into another CC type deal where everyone is crying about not being able to find the "rare" games.[/quote]

Second that... :wink:

I know that it's perfectly within people's right to hog games. Anyway, I was wondering about it. Sorry if this kinda caused this thread to be off topic. Anyway, I got my answers and I'll stop asking. If I do, I'll make another thread.

I got to look at the official list, pretty impressive. It was a lot longer than I thought it would be. Probably around 25 pages for video games, though the entire packet was 167 pages. The guy still wouldn't let me buy Disgaea, he insists the game has not been released yet. What a moron.

[quote name='suko_32'][quote name='Sartori'][quote name='suko_32'][quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='smashedixnay']Can anyone post a list of the games that are on sale in TRU stores, but sell for a lot on Ebay? I'm heading there tomorrow. Thanks@![/quote]

No. Our TRU has only had one Front Mission for the past - what 6-12 months?[/quote]

So I got the last one? Sorry.[/quote]

Yeah, you got the only one. Sorry about what? I was there before you, but passed on FM 3. Circuit City broke me and I can only spend so much here.

Oh hey, quick question. Has anyone tried FFX-2 with this deal? I saw "Final Fantasy X2 GD -- Panasonic" listed on the official list while I was there, but they didn't have any copies left. I'm positive Panasonic had nothing to do with FFX-2 and I have no clue what the GD might mean. Maybe there was some mistake?

bread's done
Back