Official User Rating Tally Topic (Updated 05/04/05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did you trade with? RavenHawk
What did you get? SSX Tricky Xbox
What did you give? Disney Extreme Skate Adventure GCN
How long did the deal take? 2 weeks
Were they friendly? yes
Easy to work with? yes
Quick to respond? yes
Would you deal with them again? absolutly
Shipping Method Used? USPS
Shipping Price (If not included)? $2
Payment Method (If Buy/Sell)?
Overall experience rating (Out of 10)? 10
Additional Comments? Great about keeping in touch and very flexible

[quote name='Akuma']Who did you trade with? RavenHawk
What did you get? SSX Tricky Xbox
What did you give? Disney Extreme Skate Adventure GCN
Were they friendly? yes
Easy to work with? yes
Quick to respond? yes
Would you deal with them again? absolutly
Shipping Price (If not included)? $2
Additional Comments? Great about keeping in touch and very flexible[/quote]

wrong place buddy, put this in the topic

Updated. Im back from vacation now so expect updates more than once every 2 weeks.

Again, if anyone see's any sort of typo's or mistakes in the feedback, please let me know. Ill be more than happy to fix it.

[quote name='SS4Brolly']Updated. Im back from vacation now so expect updates more than once every 2 weeks.

Again, if anyone see's any sort of typo's or mistakes in the feedback, please let me know. Ill be more than happy to fix it.[/quote]

Mustang had your back. He just PMed me the list and I updated it.

[quote name='Ramen_Boy']Who did you trade with? BoBMangBoB
What did you get? FF VII, FF VIII, FF IX, and a GH Chrono Cross
What did you give? Resident Evil 0 and Luigi's Mansion + 18 dollars
How long did the deal take? 5 days
Were they friendly? yes
Easy to work with? yes
Quick to respond? yes
Would you deal with them again? sure would
Shipping Price (If not included)? $6
Payment Method (If Buy/Sell)? Trade
Additional Comments? Would trade/sell/buy from him again!! :)[/quote]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1526&start=1740

thats where you leave feedback. This is just the thread where the tally takes place

[quote name='scuba']feedback left here ---> Official User Feedback/Rating Topic

will then be put here? or....[/quote]

Feedback put there is tallied by SS4Brolly (and some other kindly CAGers) about once a week. The total feedbacks you have are listed on the first page of the thread. Check it out. It should explain everything.

[quote name='BigHow'][quote name='scuba']feedback left here ---> Official User Feedback/Rating Topic

will then be put here? or....[/quote]

Feedback put there is tallied by SS4Brolly (and some other kindly CAGers) about once a week. The total feedbacks you have are listed on the first page of the thread. Check it out. It should explain everything.[/quote]

ok, someone left feedback for me maybe a couple of weeks ago and was just wondering when it gets updated

i should have 2. both people i traded with said they left feedback. SpaceManSpiff18 and RandomTHTS

[quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i should have 2. both people i traded with said they left feedback. SpaceManSpiff18 and RandomTHTS[/quote]

wrong

randomthts did not leave you feedback

do a search next time instead of secondguessing

and i updated it today

[quote name='SS4Brolly']Updated. Im back from vacation now so expect updates more than once every 2 weeks.

Again, if anyone see's any sort of typo's or mistakes in the feedback, please let me know. Ill be more than happy to fix it.[/quote]

Sorry about just kind of dissappearing on you. I was pissed because my shitty computer crashed and I had to reformat my harddrive (which meant I lost all of my files on this). I am willing to start helping again as soon as you give me the word.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i should have 2. both people i traded with said they left feedback. SpaceManSpiff18 and RandomTHTS[/quote]

wrong

randomthts did not leave you feedback

do a search next time instead of secondguessing

and i updated it today[/quote]

well,now that i talked to him he left it for me. the first time asked him to he said he did,that is why i said that.

I updated this today.

as sonon as brolly gets the pm, we should be updated to biglebowski's post about the gamecube bundle

CONGRATULATIONS TO sm04as FOR 100 trades!

and why dont we have the cheapass police on the case of the guy who ripped off the other guy on the gc bundle?

someone has to help that guy out.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']I updated this today.

as sonon as brolly gets the pm, we should be updated to biglebowski's post about the gamecube bundle

CONGRATULATIONS TO sm04as FOR 100 trades!

and why dont we have the cheapass police on the case of the guy who ripped off the other guy on the gc bundle?

someone has to help that guy out.[/quote]

He never made a thread about it so most people didn't know about it. I know I only know about it because I read though the feedback thread.

[quote name='BigHow']Hey, thanks for all the good work, man. I know it can't be easy or fun to tread through all those feedbacks.[/quote]

You know, it's not so bad.

I'd probably end up reading them all anyways, as I'm a good skimmer, and it's a good idea to keep an eye on who's coming up in the trading world etc.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Can you update...please?[/quote]

yeah... not in a pushy way or anything, but it's been 2 weeks :/

some of my feedbacks dont show up on the tally, i have feedback from zmonkay,gdw3877. schultzed, little_krampy, and mustang oline but my feedback total is only 3.

little_krampy's was just last week, so i guess that will be in the next update, but i think my feedback from schultzed didnt get counted bc he spelled my name with a capital D?

[quote name='BITADE']Who did you trade with? BITADE
What did you get? Viewtiful Joe, Max Payne, Pac Man World 2, Mechassault, Aggressive Inline, SSX Tricky
What did you give? 8 nes controllers, 2 nes guns, 12 NES games
Were they friendly? yes
Easy to work with? yes
Quick to respond? yes
Would you deal with them again? yes
Additional Comments? thanks for the deal[/quote]

Found this in the feedback topic. Apparently, BITADE traded with himself. That, or he's just a complete idiot.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='BITADE']Who did you trade with? BITADE
What did you get? Viewtiful Joe, Max Payne, Pac Man World 2, Mechassault, Aggressive Inline, SSX Tricky
Were they friendly? yes
Easy to work with? yes
Quick to respond? yes

Found this in the feedback topic. Apparently, BITADE traded with himself. That, or he's just a complete idiot.[/quote]

i think he traded with mustang o line, he isnt an idiot, but he put the wrong name in the field. no big deal

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='BITADE']Who did you trade with? BITADE
Were they friendly? yes
Easy to work with? yes
Quick to respond? yes

Found this in the feedback topic. Apparently, BITADE traded with himself. That, or he's just a complete idiot.[/quote]

i think he traded with mustang o line, he isnt an idiot, but he put the wrong name in the field. no big deal[/quote]

I did trade with mustang o line thanks dracula and Ledhed ???? ???

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Can someone update please?[/quote]

Ohhh does someone not like being at ZERO!!![/quote]

Zero is not cool :booty:

P.S. /me no like it when it's 22 and says 19. Please recheck. Thanks.

[quote name='BITADE']Who did you trade with? BITADE
What did you get? High heat 2003 (gba)
What did you give? robocop, skate or die, and double dragon (nes)
How long did the deal take? 3 weeks
Were they friendly? Yes
Easy to work with? Yes
Quick to respond? Yes
Would you deal with them again? Yes
Shipping Method Used?usps
Shipping Price (If not included)?
Additional Comments? Thanks for sending new game with no problems I'm very happy with our trade now[/quote]

He did it again! :rofl: It's supposed to say punqsux.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Can someone update please?[/quote]

Your exactly right. I earned some feedback and I want it to be counted.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='BITADE']Who did you trade with? BITADE
What did you get? High heat 2003 (gba)
What did you give? robocop, skate or die, and double dragon (nes)
How long did the deal take? 3 weeks
Were they friendly? Yes
Easy to work with? Yes
Quick to respond? Yes
Would you deal with them again? Yes
Shipping Method Used?usps
Additional Comments? Thanks for sending new game with no problems I'm very happy with our trade now[/quote]

He did it again! :rofl: It's supposed to say punqsux.[/quote]

Traded with himself send it to himself. It took 3 weeks...Man!... that's long. Hardcore trading! :D

[quote name='mousin']Who did you trade with? mousin
What did you get? 2 brand new boxes
What did you give? its only 3 dollar signs =D
How long did the deal take? A while, but only because I was deciding what I wanted to do.
Were they friendly? yes
Easy to work with? yes
Quick to respond? yes
Shipping Method Used? UPS Ground
Payment Method (If Buy/Sell)? PayPal
Additional Comments? Smooth transaction and a great trade. Thanks!!! plus he was nice to me, greatest trade ive ever done.[/quote]

I don't know why I enjoy poinying this out, but I do. "mousin" should read "BigLebowski".

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Can someone update please?[/quote]

Your exactly right. I earned some feedback and I want it to be counted.[/quote]

I know, actually its getting a bit long now I wouldn't mind an update either. I don't suppose they'd let me update the thing, I've got a few spare hours. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']Well, PM Mustang-O Line and find out where he last counted from.[/quote]

Isn't this brolly's thread?[/quote]

Mustang usually does the tallying, then he PMs Brolly with the updated lists. More often that not, Brolly is just the one who puts it up.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']Well, PM Mustang-O Line and find out where he last counted from.[/quote]

Mustang usually does the tallying, then he PMs Brolly with the updated lists. More often that not, Brolly is just the one who puts it up.[/quote]

Thats more or less right. Mustang is rather good at using Excel, so I just let him do the countin'

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='nachzeher']Well, PM Mustang-O Line and find out where he last counted from.[/quote]

Mustang usually does the tallying, then he PMs Brolly with the updated lists. More often that not, Brolly is just the one who puts it up.[/quote]

Thats more or less right. Mustang is rather good at using Excel, so I just let him do the countin'[/quote]

Then I will PM mustang and offer my services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back