Official User Rating Tally Topic (Updated 05/04/05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess he's not too interested anymore.

If anyone feels like counting from his last tracking post he made to the end of the topic, by all means go ahead. Either make a list of the trades that need to be added or do it all at once and add them to the current list as you go.

Ill find someone new to do weekly counting too.

Obviously, whoever counts will need to a "trustworthy" memeber. Trade feedback/Maturity/Post count will come into consideration.

All I've heard of the new system is that its under progress.

[quote name='SS4Brolly']Well, I guess he's not too interested anymore.

If anyone feels like counting from his last tracking post he made to the end of the topic, by all means go ahead. Either make a list of the trades that need to be added or do it all at once and add them to the current list as you go.

Ill find someone new to do weekly counting too.

Obviously, whoever counts will need to a "trustworthy" memeber. Trade feedback/Maturity/Post count will come into consideration.

All I've heard of the new system is that its under progress.[/quote]

Well, I can do it but I'd need to know what's the last post he counted.

Well, I'm done with the tallying. When I compare results with Zion we'll contact Brolly to see when we can get it updated.

UPDATE: Zion and I compared results and sent them to Brolly. It may take him a while to update, but the process has started. The tallys are from the first post of page 85 up to about page 109.

Awesome job. Ill have Mustang add the new tally to his list and send me the Excel file.

Any volenteers to be the new tallyer?

[quote name='siamesellama']It's been like a month and a half since this thing was updated. What's going on guys?[/quote]

Its being updated right now, it will take a few more days since no one has the master list, I suppose we could take another one but that would take a bit of work.

There, this list has finally been updated. Im really sorry it took so long. It shouldnt happen again, with Zionoverfire and Trakan doing a tally every week.

Let me know if I goofed anywhere.

I just finished Tallying the remainder of the 2nd feedback topic. The results are on their way to Brolly now. Once he updates, it will be updated all the way until the 3rd thread.

all we need now is the top 15 traders! i saw i had 56 posotives and i was so excited to look and see if i was on the top 15 list and it was non existant :'(
lol

[quote name='StealthySeal']all we need now is the top 15 traders! i saw i had 56 posotives and i was so excited to look and see if i was on the top 15 list and it was non existant :'(
lol[/quote]

After spending 2 hours adding the posts to the tally, I wasnt too willing to make a top 10. I should be getting another update soon, so Ill make a top 10 for that.

There, the list is updated again and is accurate to the end of the 2nd tally post. Quick tallyed up a top 10, although Im not 100% sure that its right. I just went through the list and deleted everyone that had under 40 trades, so I may have deleted a name by accident. Oh well.

Anyone who works this tally count is truly out of their mind. And only the insane needs to work this as efficiently as it has been. :D

So, therefore, I bow to the superior insanity of those who run this thread so well. Job well done, people.

[quote name='jkam']Why did I get bumped out of the top 10? I have 95 positives.[/quote]

I see well you should probably PM brolly about this, its just a minor error, the top 10 list was redone for the new update.

[quote name='SpeedFire']I think I have more then 1... :p[/quote]

Not since the last update, nothing on the 3rd feedback list has been tallied yet, it will be added up in a few days.

Woo hoo, I'm up to 34! :D

As always, guys, thanks for all your hard work in keeping the rally topic updated.

Are you trying to do the updates weekly?

[quote name='shrike4242']Woo hoo, I'm up to 34! :D

As always, guys, thanks for all your hard work in keeping the rally topic updated.

Are you trying to do the updates weekly?[/quote]

Weekly, week and a half. We are actually trying to update every 4-5 pages on the feedback list, that keeps things pretty fresh and doesn't require a large amount of time to accomplish

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='shrike4242']Woo hoo, I'm up to 34! :D

Weekly, week and a half. We are actually trying to update every 4-5 pages on the feedback list, that keeps things pretty fresh and doesn't require a large amount of time to accomplish[/quote]

Boo Yah! Much appreciated.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='shrike4242']Woo hoo, I'm up to 34! :D

Weekly, week and a half. We are actually trying to update every 4-5 pages on the feedback list, that keeps things pretty fresh and doesn't require a large amount of time to accomplish[/quote]

Makes sense to me, though around XMas, that might be daily. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='shrike4242']Woo hoo, I'm up to 34! :D

Makes sense to me, though around XMas, that might be daily. :D[/quote]

:lol:....NO! :shock:

But you might be able to persuade Traken to do it on Friday if you ask.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='shrike4242']Woo hoo, I'm up to 34! :D

Makes sense to me, though around XMas, that might be daily. :D[/quote]

:lol:....NO! :shock:

But you might be able to persuade Traken to do it on Friday if you ask.[/quote]

:lol: Trakan has no problem doing it Friday. Can't promise it'll be updated that day though, that's up to Brolly. ;)[/quote]

I lied. I did it today. Not a HUGE update, but updated nonetheless. Will be accurate when Brolly updates.

[quote name='shrike4242']When's the next update due to be done? Post-Xmas?[/quote]

Only 2 pages have been added, probably in another page or 2 of feedback.

Unless there is some rush?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='shrike4242']When's the next update due to be done? Post-Xmas?[/quote]

Unless there is some rush?[/quote]

I'm not in a rush, merely curious to when.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='shrike4242']When's the next update due to be done? Post-Xmas?[/quote]

Unless there is some rush?[/quote]

I'm not in a rush, merely curious to when.[/quote]

Okay, got it. At the moment we've basically been updating every 3-4 pages or once a week, whichever comes first.

I sent the update to Brolly a while ago, but he hasn't updated. I know he's been on though. Hmm, I don't know.

Sorry, I had a ton of stuff going on the past few days though. You know how busy the holidays can be at times. All updated.

[quote name='SS4Brolly']Sorry, I had a ton of stuff going on the past few days though. You know how busy the holidays can be at times. All updated.[/quote]

Yeah, we understand. No problem. Thanks for updating.

[quote name='SS4Brolly']Sorry, I had a ton of stuff going on the past few days though. You know how busy the holidays can be at times. All updated.[/quote]

Thanks for the updates as always, Brolly, and the rest of you people who keep this updated so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back