OFFICIAL Xbox 360 Trade Thread! MODS please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Amped 3 to my wants

Take Prey off my wants
Take Hitman off my wants

Right after I finally got both Hitman and Prey, people all of a sudden wanted to trade them to me. Sorry a little late. I did however borrow both of them and there may be a chance I want them in the future..

All together for reference:

Haves:
Oblivion
NCAA Football 07 (still contemplating trading it, but I might go for the ps2 version)
NBA 2k6

Wants:
Lord of the Rings
The Outfit
Far Cry Instincts Predator
Quake 4
Call of Duty 2 (either version)

Really I am looking for any game I have not already had, and I wouldnt mind taking 2 cheaper games in a trade either.

Thanks

I have NCAA 2007 available for trade, TRADE only for XBOX 360 game/games.

i WANT:
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Oblivion
Call of Duty 2
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Hey guys, I will update tomorrow before I leave for the weekend on a camping trip. Just wanted to let you know that I havn't forgotten about you! Peace!

Please add Prey to my haves. Thanks.

All four of the 360 games I have up for trade now (along with Tomb Raider when I finish getting all Achievements from it) are going to Gamerush unless I get some offers.

[quote name='captmurphy']Can anyone tell me at what point I am no longer a CAG in training?[/quote]

from the site FAQ:

CAG Newbie: 0-29 days (cannot use signature or create threads in Trading Forum)
CAG in Training: 30-269 days
CAG Veteran: 270-364 days and/or 250+ posts
CAGiversary!: 365 days and beyond and 50+ posts (can create custom titles)

[quote name='nonrandomhero']i havent had any offers either[/QUOTE]

I've only had one, but the person stopped responding so I figured they didn't want to trade anymore.

Halochic ripped me off my 360. She received it today, yet claims she didn't and said she "Recalled" her package, even though she did not send delivery confirmation so I'm not sure exactly how she recalled a package on SUNDAY two days after she supposedly sent. I'm PISSED.

well steve...

this is coming from the dude that gave me his number, and purposely tried to avoid me and my calling you.

I consider you highly suspect

I found a better deal so I am under no obligation to fufill a deal with you.

However, she is under obligation to send a package to me after she receives the 360. The confirmation number said she received it at her home at 12:14 PM today.

[quote name='Psycho Penguin']I found a better deal so I am under no obligation to fufill a deal with you.

However, she is under obligation to send a package to me after she receives the 360. The confirmation number said she received it at her home at 12:14 PM today.[/quote]

thats all fine and dandy, but that knowledge should have been brought to my attension.

Considering the circumstances, i really dont feel too bad for ya bro. Knowing that im extremely reputable, it seems to me you ran the risk of dealing with someone "less" reputable, thus you are subject to the reprocussions of those actions.

I don't wish you ill-harm mind you, I'm just apathetic

A confirmation number just means that the post office in that city has received the package. It could have very well gotten to her post office after the mail went out for the day, meaning she will get it tomorrow. Take a chill pill and have a little patience.

The fact she said she had her package "recalled" is my problem - I just called my post office and it's impossible to recall a package once you send it out, especially one without delivery confirmation two days after it was sent!

hey captn

sorry to bug you again, but i noticed i never posted my HAVES

as of now i own :

Perfect dark zero CE
Kameo (pending in)
GRAW
Table Tennis
Fight night rd 3 (pending in)
Oblivion (pending in)

thanks for your time

[quote name='Psycho Penguin']Halochic ripped me off my 360. She received it today, yet claims she didn't and said she "Recalled" her package, even though she did not send delivery confirmation so I'm not sure exactly how she recalled a package on SUNDAY two days after she supposedly sent. I'm PISSED.[/quote]
Since they're both in Ohio, I'm thinking Halochic might be the same person as gamerchic01 on gametz.com, who recently ripped off a lot of people there and then disappeared.

Penquin, is her real info...

*info removed*

If so.. I'm afraid you're SOL. Anyway, let Shrike4242 or another mod know right away about this. She has quite an active tradethread going here on CAG and I hope she's not ripping people off left & right.

*edit* here's the link the gamerchic01's page on gametz as well...

http://gametz.com/?any=gamerchic01&A=Users&Go=Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back