HAVES...
PGR 3
PDZ CE

WANTS.

Burnout Revenge
Blazing Angels
Call of Duty 2

g1xx3r%5D

I have for trade a PGR3 Guide, Full Auto Faceplate, Burnout Revenge Headset, Burnout Revenge, Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis

And i would like to get Call of Duty 2 Faceplate, Market Place Points, Tomb Raider: Legend

Holy cow, people... respond to PM's please! This thread is pointless if everybody on it ignores offers! I am removing RipRipperson from the list as of now, and several others will soon follow him if you don't answer other CAGers!

[quote name='captmurphy']Holy cow, people... respond to PM's please! This thread is pointless if everybody on it ignores offers! I am removing RipRipperson from the list as of now, and several others will soon follow him if you don't answer other CAGers![/quote]

i wish i was getting PM's to respond to :cry: .

come on...someone take DOA4 of my hands. :pray:

I have up for trade:

Perfect Dark Zero
Call of Duty 2
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

My wants:

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II ***
Hitman Contracts

[quote name='Enemy15']i wish i was getting PM's to respond to :cry: .

come on...someone take DOA4 of my hands. :pray:[/quote]
no kidding. surely some of you want to kick and punch while having your boobies flopping around!

Hey CAGs! I'm still looking for S-Video/Component Cables for the 360. I don't want to part with any of my 360 games unless I get really good offers!

Stuff to possibly trade...

Burnout 360
Moto GP 360
64 MB Memory Card
Baten Kaitos GC
Skies of Arcadia Legends

I'd really like those cables, and if anyone has a wired controller they'd like to get rid of, PM me!

[quote name='MaestroRyan']Hey CAGs! I'm still looking for S-Video/Component Cables for the 360. I don't want to part with any of my 360 games unless I get really good offers!

Stuff to possibly trade...

Burnout 360
Moto GP 360
64 MB Memory Card
Baten Kaitos GC
Skies of Arcadia Legends

I'd really like those cables, and if anyone has a wired controller they'd like to get rid of, PM me![/quote] Are you a cousing stuffin' reject?

I have Far Cry 360 for trade. Will only trade for another 360 game or 60 dollar gift card.

Oh yeah, CaptMurphy....i noticed that Far Cry listed under my wants...i guess i forgot to inform you.

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Please remove Prey and Chromehounds from wanted list.

Remove PDZ:CE from available.

Add Prey, Chromehounds, Kameo and COD2 to available.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Hello. I am located in the Richmond,Va and I'm interested in selling a

1 Xbox 360 broken(3 red lights) I bought in May with box, controller and all cords,etc.
I checked on ebay and 360's with the 3 red light error are still gettin 100+

Just search for xbox 360 broken" on ebay.

I also have a memory card and Tomb Raider Legend in new condition.

I am sure I can get at least 140 for it with everthing included. I don't really don't feel like getting a refurbished 360 though ms.I'm just going towait till I save up enough money to get a brand new 1.

I'm with paypal or if you have enough refs I would send it out first.

If interested lemme know.

Have:

Oblivion: :360: + Strategy Guide Comes with D-Skin that is on it since i opened it Perfect condition
Also have 1 Saints Row demo

Want:
Cromehounds :360: Also will accept 60$ + shipping paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back