OFFICIAL Xbox 360 Trade Thread! MODS please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated. I am leaving to go back to school here in a couple of days, so I will have to retire running this thread. I remember when I took it over from kennistond there were some other people who said they would do it... I think darkrage was one of them. PM me if you would be so kind as to take this off of my shoulders. We don't have to do one, even... just rely on searches and whatnot... but I can't do it anymore.

Have: (PM me for details)
Games
Chromehounds
Dead Rising
Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition
Prey
Assecories
Media Remote

Wants:
Games
Dead or Alive 4
Enchanted Arms
NCAA Football 07
Nintey-Nine Nights
Assecories
Wireless Controller
Marketplace Points
64 MB Memory Card

You can take these off of my wants list:

Far Cry Instincts Predator
Condemned: Criminal Origins

Because I just purchase both from fellow members over the past few days.

want:

360 games:

Table Tennis
Dead Rising
Hitman Blood Money

Accessories:

Microsoft Play and Charge Kit
Xbox Live Arcade Points

cml (mostly DS, ps2, xbox, gba games...but also a little bit of pc, psp games) if anyone has any of these up for trade

thanks

[quote name='swetooth9']want:

360 games:

Table Tennis
Dead Rising
Hitman Blood Money

Accessories:

Microsoft Play and Charge Kit
Xbox Live Arcade Points

cml (mostly DS, ps2, xbox, gba games...but also a little bit of pc, psp games) if anyone has any of these up for trade

thanks[/QUOTE]
Table Tennis for GRAW? I know I know, stupid question. :(

[quote name='swetooth9']i dont have GRAW[/QUOTE]
That is really bizarre. I clicked on your CML tag and I saw it there. Now when I click, the list is different, totally different. And it WAS your tag I clicked on. Somehow I was linked elsewhere.

Weird. Sorry.

Capt? Im gonna give you till the end of the weekend to update and respond. If not, Ill ask the moderators to sticky a new thread started by me.

Take me off the Want list for Oblivion.

Add me to the want list of Dead Rising.

Add me to the have list of Saints Row Demo, Oblivion, Dead or Alive 4, and Fight Night Round 3. I also have NCAA Football 2007, but I ONLY want to trade it for Madden 07.

[quote name='jimbojonesjr']I have Oblivion
I want Dead To Rights, 99 Nights.

will add a few bucks to cover the difference![/quote]
do you mean dead rising?

OK guys. Let me ask everyone a question.

CaptMurphy will no longer be updating the OP. What I would like to know is how effective this thread is. Have there been many actual trades? Id be willing to restart this thread as the OP, but I actually want to see if its worth all the work. Its probably not worth continuing if for every 200 posts there are only one or two trades going on.

So drop a line here if you traded using this thread!

So I'm taking that you got my PM, darkrage?

I have used it for a couple trades.

How about we just let people post what they have and want themselves, and edit as they change and whatnot. Sure, it will be a little less convenient, but it will be A LOT more convenient for the OP and require no maintenence. Let's let this one die and start again, this time with nobody running the first page. If it works, then great, if not, we need to find more people to run the edits.

[quote name='captmurphy']So I'm taking that you got my PM, darkrage?

I have used it for a couple trades.

How about we just let people post what they have and want themselves, and edit as they change and whatnot. Sure, it will be a little less convenient, but it will be A LOT more convenient for the OP and require no maintenence. Let's let this one die and start again, this time with nobody running the first page. If it works, then great, if not, we need to find more people to run the edits.[/quote]

sounds good

I've got the following:

Xbox 360 stuff:
1 * Xbox 360 Hard Drive, brand new, in retail packaging. I'd like to trade it for 2 - 4 Xbox 360 games.
1 * Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Non 360 Stuff:
1 * Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, brand new in retail packaging.
1 * Xbox 1 Logitech Wireless Head Set, brand new in retail packaging. COsts $40 normally.
Several * Xbox 1 Stock hard drives

I'm realistic, so make offers accordingly please.

Games that i'm looking for:

Xbox 360

Newer/High Value - Trade 2 for hard drive
----------------------------------
N3 - Ninety Nine Nights ($40)
Dead Rising ($40)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter (GRAW) ($45)
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Mid - Trade 3 for hard drive
-----------------------------
Prey ($30)
Call of Duty 2: Game of the Year Edition (GOTY) ($35)

Older/Low Value - Trade 4 for hard drive
---------------------------
Kameo: Elements of Power ($20)
Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis ($25)
Condemned: Criminal Origins ($25)
Rumble Roses XX ($25)

I figure the prices on these games to be as stated, used. if you have brand new versions, the value is upped a little. Feel free to mix and match games as an offer.

Sega Saturn:

Virtual Photo Shoot (J)
Panzer Dragoon Saga (U)
Magic Knight Rayearth (U)

Refs available upon request. new to CAG, old to online trading (ebay, Xbox-scene, Saturn Forums, (U)GTZ

[quote name='strdr4']I would like a straight trade

WANT: DOA4

HAVE: Chromehounds[/quote]
Was it really neccisary to bump a 3 month old topic when there is a stickied one right at the top of the forum? :roll:

Didn't check how old it was, but it is more organized than the stickied one since the first post list what people had w/out having to go through the entire thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back