Oh Dear.....I done did it......First the Pleasure then Blood...Help

Poor2More

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey guys, Im pretty worried about right now. I finish ruffing up the stranger and notice a very minimal amount of blood in my seman....should I be worried, Im 23, and never had this happen to me before. Im sexualy active with my girlfriend, She is out of town for the weekend so I had to do what I had to do, before I hoped on Call of Duty: World at War on LIVE, I always play better stress free. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? What could be causing this? I have no pain at all and no recent injuries at all to the groin or that area.

UPDATE:

I waited 24 hours. went at it again and their is no blood at all in my semen, Im really relieved actually

Last edited by a moderator:
You definitely did the right thing by asking users of an online videogame forum rather than your doctor.

Blood in your semen is probably just a side effect of being a dumbass, you're fine, go on with life as if your semen is blood-free.

Are you sure its blood? Maybe you're one of the lucky few who can do a swirl flavor with strawberry rather than those frozen yogurt machines that do chocolate/vanilla swirl.

Question:

What could cause blood in my semen?

Answer:

Blood in the semen -- also known as hematospermia -- can be a very alarming symptom. However, the good news is that bloody semen is almost never a sign of a serious underlying medical problem.

Possible sources for blood in the semen include the following:

Urinary tract infections;

Prostatitis;

Sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea or chlamydia;

Benign prostate hypertrophy;

Surgical procedures such as prostate biopsy or bladder catheterization;

Trauma to the testicles or prostate;

Cancer of the prostate, bladder or reproductive organs.

In most cases, bleeding presumably follows damage to small blood vessels in the urinary tract or prostate gland. This may come from minor trauma or irritation, or growth of normal blood vessels. Small amounts of blood may linger in the semen for weeks, but almost all cases resolve on their own. While on the list of possible sources, it's very rare for bleeding to come from a serious cause such as cancer. This is particularly true for men under the age of 40.

Young men who have a single episode of bleeding that goes away on its own generally need no evaluation other than an examination by your doctor and a urine specimen. A more thorough work-up may be worthwhile in older men, or in men who have persistent or recurring episodes of bleeding. Such a work-up might include cystoscopy, an ultrasound of the bladder and prostate, or a prostate biopsy. However, most of these evaluations will be entirely normal. In fact, even after extensive testing, it's unusual for a specific cause of the bleeding to be identified.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Just go to a doctor. Why even bother risking something being wrong?[/quote]

I have no health insurance, and then afraid of something possibly seriousness bein wrong

honestly this happened to me once, scarred teh shit out of me, I was 21 when it happened. I webMD'd it and it can be a random occurrence. Broken blood vessels or torn wall passages. It never happened to me again, just the once. So just play it off for awhile unless it happens again.

I would honestly not rub another one out today though, give it a good 24 hours.

Maybe shove a q-tip up your pee hole though...... just to check. :lol:

What did you do!?!?!?!?

ourbloodybedgt3.jpg

[quote name='mr ryles']
Maybe shove a q-tip up your pee hole though...... just to check. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Be sure to rub Ben Gay on the q-tip first.

I just checked WebMD and it says "The presence of blood in semen (the fluid discharged upon ejaculation) may be caused by inflammation, infection, obstruction or trauma."

Maybe he was beating it too hard and caused blunt force trauma.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I just checked WebMD and it says "The presence of blood in semen (the fluid discharged upon ejaculation) may be caused by inflammation, infection, obstruction or trauma."

Maybe he was beating it too hard and caused blunt force trauma.[/quote]

na I get a solid rythem going, no kung fu grip

Shortly after his liaison with the taco stand lady, joe makes a horrible discovery...

Joe:
Why does it hurt when I pee?
I dont want no doctor
To stick no needle in me
I got it from the toilet seat
I got it from the toilet seat
It jumped right up
n grabbed my meat
Got it from the toilet seat
My balls feel like a pair of maracas
Oh God I probably got the
Gon-o-ka-ka-khackus!
Ai-ee-ai-ee-ahhhh!
Why does it
Why does it
Why does it
Why does it hurt...when i
Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Frank Zappa, Joe's Garage

Hematospermia is not all that common (mostly see it in guys who are post- prostate biopsy or vasectomy), but it usually is a benign condition.

If you went into urgent care, and I had the misfortune of working on that same day, I would:
1.) Provide reassurance.
2.) Get a urine sample from you and get a urinalysis and likely a test for STDs (Gonorrhea/Chlamydia)... important since these could be asymptomatic and are easily treated.
3.) Make sure you don't have any obvious enlargements or tenderness of your epididymis/testes... and if I would be in the right mood, you might get a prostate exam to rule out prostatitis.
3.) Probably would not do much else, unless it persists for a few weeks.

If you are concerned, go to a doctor, but it isn't something so serious that you have to go to the ED or urgent care right away. Definitely go see a doctor if it's still there 2-3 weeks from now.

Disclaimer: The above is marginal medical advice for educational purposes only. I have not examined you or taken a full history, thus the info above is not meant to definitively treat or diagnose any illness.

[quote name='BigT']Hematospermia is not all that common (mostly see it in guys who are post- prostate biopsy or vasectomy), but it usually is a benign condition.

If you went into urgent care, and I had the misfortune of working on that same day, I would:
1.) Provide reassurance.
2.) Get a urine sample from you and get a urinalysis and likely a test for STDs (Gonorrhea/Chlamydia)... important since these could be asymptomatic and are easily treated.
3.) Make sure you don't have any obvious enlargements or tenderness of your epididymis/testes... and if I would be in the right mood, you might get a prostate exam to rule out prostatitis.
3.) Probably would not do much else, unless it persists for a few weeks.

If you are concerned, go to a doctor, but it isn't something so serious that you have to go to the ED or urgent care right away. Definitely go see a doctor if it's still there 2-3 weeks from now.

Disclaimer: The above is marginal medical advice for educational purposes only. I have not examined you or taken a full history, thus the info above is not meant to definitively treat or diagnose any illness.[/quote]

Thanks

[quote name='Bezerker']Are you sure its blood? Maybe you're one of the lucky few who can do a swirl flavor with strawberry rather than those frozen yogurt machines that do chocolate/vanilla swirl.[/quote]

:rofl:

I hear people pay premium price for strawberry. Looks like Poor2More found a goldmine ... in his pants.

Once you attach the oil rig, Poor2More, I imagine it will be like being Optimus Prime. Watch out for those Decepticons; they are quite deceptive and a bunch of cons.

[quote name='Bezerker']Something like this?

0007156831954_L4.jpg
[/quote]

How long would it take the normal human (with strawberry-swirled semen) to fill a 5-quart bucket?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jokes aside, you need to see a doctor about this. WebMD is great for diagnosing things like the flu and food poisoning, but if this is something like an infection, you should probably be proactive about it before it gets nasty.

[quote name='JolietJake']It states it's usually nothing serious, then lists things like prostate cancer and injury to the testicles.:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

No kidding that threw me for a loop. If that isn't considered serious I shudder to think of what is

bread's done
Back