Oh Wombat you make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this earn Wombat the nickname of CAG's Pooh bear?

I'd throw together a quick pic on photoshop if I wasn't on my work computer. Someone do it quick!

[quote name='PyroGamer']Let's put this into perspective:

Wombat doesn't have any children.[/QUOTE]

He could have a neice or nephew ;)

I've bought games like this for my neice or nephew and I don't have children.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Is that a D or an F?[/quote]

I think thats a 'D' which is a passing grade according to Spicoli (from Fast Times at Ridgemont High).

Wombat doesn't have any children.[/quote]

"Come over to my house little boy, we can play Rumbly Tumbly Adventure!"

He really is there for the kids. :lol:

General gaming industry breaking news and thread-worthy.

It's hard to pull off both of those at the same time.

Wombat doesn't have any children.[/quote]
And I thought Cheapy was kidding when he mentioned Wombat handing out Sexual Predator pamphlets in his neighborhood on this week's CAGcast.

[quote name='Wombat']I do have a wife that lives for all things Pooh, but thats really more of a coincidence[/QUOTE]

If she likes all things pooh, you may want to direct her to 2girls1cup.

Since (surprisingly) nobody else has done it, let me be the first to call the OP out for crazy stalker-ish behavior. Here goes. *ahem* OP, your behavior is crazy and stalker-ish.

[quote name='Scobie']Since (surprisingly) nobody else has done it, let me be the first to call the OP out for crazy stalker-ish behavior. Here goes. *ahem* OP, your behavior is crazy and stalker-ish.[/quote]

Who wouldn't want to stalk Wombat? ;)

[quote name='Wombat']I do have a wife that lives for all things Pooh, but thats really more of a coincidence[/QUOTE]

your avatar does look like pooh bear... You're your wife's pooh bear.. and now you have a game to enjoy together. tight work! Pooh.

[quote name='Strell']General gaming industry breaking news and thread-worthy.

It's hard to pull off both of those at the same time.[/quote]

Yeah wombat you should post your thoughts on this in your UGO blog. :lol:

[quote name='ScobieSince'] (surprisingly) nobody else has done it, let me be the first to call the OP out for crazy stalker-ish behavior. Here goes. *ahem* OP, your behavior is crazy and stalker-ish.[/quote]

First of all let me just say I love and respect Wombat as a person and as a Australian Marsupial.
Wombat did you get my blood? I sent you a vial of my blood. Did you get it?
Wombat! WOMBAT!!!

This thread has nothing to do with General Gaming or Industry News. Maybe it could fit in the CAGcast forum, but I never go in there and it doesn't seem to fit the description of that, either.

Next time, just send Wombat a PM if you have a personal message for him.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back