Ohio CAGs...UNITE!

CYRiX

Banned
Hey any CAGs from O-H-I-O? If so lets discuss all local(er) dealers here. I live in a suburb off of columbus. We can also discuss garage sales for charites and churches and such.

So anyone from OHIO?

If you're still looking for a Pro 360 with Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza 2, the Parmatown TRU and Target both had one left in each store. Lot #746, 175w, FDOU.

[quote name='spideymike']If you're still looking for a Pro 360 with Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza 2, the Parmatown TRU and Target both had one left in each store. Lot #746, 175w, FDOU.[/quote]

To add to the above post, the Eastgate TRU has 5 MUA/F2 Bundles left.

For those looking in the Dayton area for Silent Hill 3, check Mr. Pawn on Linden Ave. in Dayton. They have a complete copy for $9.95. Just thought I'd pass that along since it's $20 less than what Gamestop would charge.

Parmatown TRU has only one set left of the Xbox Live Vision Camera bundle on clearance from $79.99 to only $39.99. I picked up two today. They also have the wireless headsets on sale for $29.98.

[quote name='SolidMetal']The Best Buy in Tri-County has like 30 halo 3 xbox 360 systems left over.[/quote]

And the Legendary Edition.

On a related note, me and you must live scary close.

With the news that Movie Gallery is closing 400 more stores, I checked out my local GCs. gamecrazy.com is only listing the Patterson road store on their store locator - I'm thinking this means the other two could be closing. Can anyone confirm?
I don't usually shop at Game Crazy since I've got other stores closer, so I dunno if Google Maps is just fucking up and those closed before, or if those two stores are closing in the future.

[quote name='tankexmortis']With the news that Movie Gallery is closing 400 more stores, I checked out my local GCs. gamecrazy.com is only listing the Patterson road store on their store locator - I'm thinking this means the other two could be closing. Can anyone confirm?
I don't usually shop at Game Crazy since I've got other stores closer, so I dunno if Google Maps is just fucking up and those closed before, or if those two stores are closing in the future.[/quote]

In Dayton, right?

The one on Harshman rd. is still open, as the stand alone store at Cross Pointe Centre in Centerville is still open too.

Game Crazy's site is screwed up. It'll only show the store in that town, none of the ones close to it(type in Centerville & Huber Heights for the other two).

[quote name='TC81190']And the Legendary Edition.

On a related note, me and you must live scary close.[/quote]
lawl yeah.
I live near Cincinnati mills.

[quote name='radjago']I'm that guy who bought your DS Lite. Does that help?[/quote]
buy me a 360 :3

[quote name='shipwreck']Yeah, there are three Game Swaps in the Cincy area. As for Westpointe, it has an excellent selection at decent prices. That was always my go to place if I was looking for something difficult to find at a reasonable price while I was in Columbus.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Game Swap's selection was always a positive, they often had stuff for systems no one else would bother with (I recall years back even seeing a Neo Geo joystick at the Tri-County Mall one).

As for stores up this way, I LOVE Westpointe Video Games. New releases traded back in are always $34.99 or $37.99 to sell, no one else can touch those prices, great for me as I re-partition my collection from older to newer.

And I do have to give the normal love to my old place of work, Game Junkie ... had Dual Shock 3's in stock, bought one up this past weekend, loving it.

Now if only the nearest Game Rush for their deals didn't have to be an hour away at Kings' Island and Mason.

lol gameswap. good times, good times.
I bought my dreamcast there, now it died :[[
And I sold them my gameboy color but i never told them that the sound didnt work LOL

Btw, in NE Ohio, the North Olmsted FYE has their games for 50% off, but there really wasn't jack squat there of interest. Maybe about 10 360 games and most of them were pretty weak. Plenty of older Xbox and PS2 titles, but nothing of note.

Btw, if anyone finds a new copy of Bioshock for the 360 at FYE for $20, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Looks like the Meijer on Harshman Rd in Dayton is moving to Executive Blvd in Huber Heights, near the Target over there. Anyone check the Harshman store for clearance deals?

[quote name='radjago']Looks like the Meijer on Harshman Rd in Dayton is moving to Executive Blvd in Huber Heights, near the Target over there. Anyone check the Harshman store for clearance deals?[/quote]

There was a story about that in the paper a couple weeks ago about that. There probably won't be a clearance sale until they finish building the new one. Much when Wal-mart closed the store near Target to open the Supercenter on Brandt Pike.

I just checked this evening and they do have some clearance. Pretty much every game that's been out for a year or more has been chucked into a clearance section next to the pets section in the back. Most games are 40-50% off.

[quote name='SolidMetal']ah nice. what about systems? like a 360 anything off of that?[/QUOTE]
When I said games, I meant software explicitly. There is no discounted hardware as far as I know, and only a few accessories, like a 64MB memory card for 360 for $16 or a VGA cable for $20. It's mostly games on clearance.

Interesting titles I found while digging:

DS:
Clubhouse Games
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Etrian Odyssey
Hotel Dusk
Picross

GC:
Donkey Konga 1 w/bongos and 2 w/o
Eternal Darkness
Super Mario Baseball

PS2:
Disgaea 2

PS3:
Full Auto 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

There were plenty more titles available, but those were the ones that were notable to me.

They had literally hundreds of copies of old sports games, Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec, and lots of Microsoft published games like DoA4, Kameo, Project Sylpheed, and Fuzion Frenzy 2. I wonder who does their ordering and how he keeps his job.

I picked up Hotel Dusk for $17.50 and Etrian Odyssey for $12. Nothing else really hit me as must-buy price-wise.

They had 20% off of display items, including TVs and furniture, 50% off most clothing, and some really good deals on seasonal items.

On another note I stopped by Second Time Around earlier that day and picked up Landstalker for the Genesis complete for $8 and Golden Sun: The Lost Age for GBA cart-only for $5. Also they had a cart-only copy of Car Battler Joe for GBA for $15, 3 copies of Vandal Hearts for PS1 for $25 each, and 2 copies Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II for PS2 for $50(!) each.

Looking for a store/ outlet near the Cleveland area preferably towards the east side, Better yet Painsville, Mentor, Wicklift area that still carry a large sellection of PSX and PS2 games. It is getting rather hard to find anthing in my area(ashtabula county)

Even Erie would be acceptable.

Thanks in advance

Yeah does anyone know where I can find a copy of ffvii for psx? I'm trying to sell some stuff on amazon xD
Also does anyone know where I can find dance dance revolution mario mix new in the cincinnati area?

Anyone in the Dayton area know where to get a good cheap wooden media shelving unit and tv stand? I want something that fits on a 46" wall and fits as many DVDs as possible. So far this is the best candidate, but I'd like to see if I can get more for my money's worth.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...368556&skuId=7997867&childSku=null&count=null

Also need a TV stand that fits a 32" LCD, is no longer than 45" and has shelves for at least four components. And it has to be dark wood like the shelves to match.

The place by me called Play It Trade It on Polaris Pkwy had several copies of FFVII. Unfortunately I don't remember the cost. Hope that helps

[quote name='SolidMetal']Yeah does anyone know where I can find a copy of ffvii for psx? I'm trying to sell some stuff on amazon xD
Also does anyone know where I can find dance dance revolution mario mix new in the cincinnati area?[/quote]

Wow, this is cool. I never knew that an Ohio thread existed. I grew up in Bainbridge, lived in Girard a couple of years, and now reside in Madison, on Lake Erie.

[quote name='bill123']The place by me called Play It Trade It on Polaris Pkwy had several copies of FFVII. Unfortunately I don't remember the cost. Hope that helps[/quote]
lawl im lookin for some like 15-20 range of money. Cuz i want to sell on ebay and amazon.

Is that in cincinnati or dayton?

Picked this up for about 120 Dlvd

Metal Gear solid-GH version Mint-PSX
FFVIII-GH version New-PSX
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary collection New PS2
Hitman Trilogy New PS2
Resident Evil Essentials New PS2
Red Faction New PS2:applause::applause::applause:

Not sure if this is the right place (should I make my own topic?) but I saw 3 Wii Consoles at CC in Garfield Heights, Ohio.

This was on Friday but if anyone is looking for a Wii and in the neighborhood it certainly would'nt hurt to stop.

I'm a Ohio CAGer too, I usually stay around the Elyria/North Olmsted/Westlake/Avon areas when I go out game shopping. :D I live in North Ridgeville, thats close to Cleveland I guess. Nice to see so many Ohio CAGs!

[quote name='SolidMetal']uh where at?? and did they have anymore?[/quote]

The Game Haven in Dayton has FF8, FF9, Anthology, Chronicles, and Origins all new GH copies. They aren't out of print so we can still order them whenever we want.

[quote name='JDN169']The Game Haven in Dayton has FF8, FF9, Anthology, Chronicles, and Origins all new GH copies. They aren't out of print so we can still order them whenever we want.[/quote]
Whats that north in dayton or south closer to cincinnati? And are you sure they will have any more ff7 copies? because i would love to order one or two copies.

[quote name='Bojizzle']Anyone visit Game Junkie lately? It's in West Chester near Cincinnati[/QUOTE]

I did late last year, but they kind of pissed me off....I called ahead to see if they had Orbital (import GBA) and they said they did. So I drove up there...about 45 minute drive and when I got there, one of the guys working there said "Well...I ended up buying it because it is complete...Ill sell you my Cart only one for $5 less though" I havent been up there since.

[quote name='SolidMetal']Whats that north in dayton or south closer to cincinnati? And are you sure they will have any more ff7 copies? because i would love to order one or two copies.[/QUOTE]
He works at the store, so I'm pretty sure he knows what they have. AFAIK FF7 is out of print. The store is on Airway Rd. and it's about 10min east of Dayton.

[quote name='radjago']He works at the store, so I'm pretty sure he knows what they have. AFAIK FF7 is out of print. The store is on Airway Rd. and it's about 10min east of Dayton.[/quote]

Correct, we are all sold out of FF7 and we can only get it in used. We do always have FF8, FF9, and the collections new though.

We've also got a sealed GH copy of Symphony of the Night right now. Off the top of my head, here's the rare PS1 games we've got:

Symphony of the Night
Suikoden
Grandia
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Collection
A couple of the 2D capcom VS whatever games
Xenogears
FF8
Chrono Cross
and more that i can't remamber ATM.

We've also got FF2 for the SNES

ah i can't believe i thought that said ffvii
and do you have any USED copies of ffvii and how much
And how much is chrono cross, new?

[quote name='Bojizzle']Anyone visit Game Junkie lately? It's in West Chester near Cincinnati[/quote]
My friend used to go there all the time. I almost went there, I wanted to go so badly but didn't get to go. I hear they have like the best stuff.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Anyone planning on going to the 4th Annual Ohio Pinball & Gameroom Festival? I saw an ad on the way home from work. Never heard of this but sounds interesting. Looks like adult admission is $12 and children are $5. www.ohiopinballshow.com[/QUOTE]

Darnit! If I had known about this earlier I would have SURELY went. I have just gotten into trying to buy a few pinball machines. I have an NBA Fastbreak and am waiting on my Theatre of Magic to be ready to get here. DAMN DAMN...I really want to go to this, but I have to work.

[quote name='SolidMetal']ah i can't believe i thought that said ffvii
and do you have any USED copies of ffvii and how much
And how much is chrono cross, new?

My friend used to go there all the time. I almost went there, I wanted to go so badly but didn't get to go. I hear they have like the best stuff.[/quote]

When we have copies of FF7 they go for $60. We dont have Chrono Cross new but we do have it used for $15 (i believe the current copy is a black label but missing instructions).

[quote name='JDN169']When we have copies of FF7 they go for $60. We dont have Chrono Cross new but we do have it used for $15 (i believe the current copy is a black label but missing instructions).[/quote]
Ah.
Do you have anything rare and cheap I could sell online to get a few bucks for? AKA I'm saving up for a 360.

bread's done
Back