Oink! and other Private Torrent Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='naes']Still got some OiNK invites, will trade for any site that specializes in TV shows and older cartoons.[/quote]

man i have something that u need...

[quote name='naes']Still got some OiNK invites, will trade for any site that specializes in TV shows and older cartoons.[/QUOTE]
Hint: MySpleen. No invite needed.

I'm a member of MySpleen and they only have 1 show I'm really interested. But, I have offered to upload a lot there.
[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Hint: MySpleen. No invite needed.[/quote]

[quote name='Z-Saber']I will give an Oink invite for an Underground Gamer invite IF you aren't a lousy seeder.[/quote]

I'm a good seeder, I'd show you my Myspleen info but I can't seem to remember my info...I'm going to have to fix that.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I'm a good seeder, I'd show you my Myspleen info but I can't seem to remember my info...I'm going to have to fix that.[/quote]Already taken care of. Sorry.

Hey I still have a couple of Oink invites left. PM me if you want one. BTW, if you signed up to CAG yesterday and ask for one, you ain't getting one.

Open, private (somewhat).

They are going to the passkey/invite system soon though.
[quote name='hiccupleftovers']is myspleen open or closed registration, public or private?[/quote]

[quote name='naes']Open, private (somewhat).

They are going to the passkey/invite system soon though.[/quote]

I'll be sure to sign up sometime this week then.

[quote name='Maynard']anyone got a demonoid invite i got torrentleech and torrentbytes invites.[/quote]

I can send you a demonoid invite if you still need one for a torrentbytes invite. I'll send you a PM incase you don't read this post.

I've still got 7 OiNK invites left, and will trade them for TVTorrents credits, if that is possible.

Oh, and to you TVTorrents members who dig the original TMNT cartoon series, I just uploaded the first episode of Season 4, go check it out, ripped straight off the DVD (so no damned Danish subtitles, like other TMNT torrents out there).

I've got some OiNK invites left. I just want a site that specializes in cartoons, preferably older ones like Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, ect. I do have a MySpleen account so none of that.

[quote name='naes']I've got some OiNK invites left. I just want a site that specializes in cartoons, preferably older ones like Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, ect. I do have a MySpleen account so none of that.[/quote]

Not sure if I am a member of a site like that but I will look around.

Looking for a Demonoid or Oink invite or any other site. I don't have an invite to offer in return but maybe someone could hook me up? If I ever come up with one I'm good for remembering a favor.

Alright here's my final offer for people who want an OiNK invite or an Underground Gamer invite. I need a site that has American Dad DVD rips or Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD rips. NOT DEMONOID. NO ONE SEEDS ANYMORE.

For what it's worth, wild-bytes.org is open if anyone cares. Supposedly I've read that they're good or at least one of the ones that are highly sought after.

Didn't notice :lol:
[quote name='Genocidal']UG still has 500 open slots due to a recent increase in user limit.[/quote]

MySpleen does have Real Monsters, but not complete (damn, do I want the rest of the episodes). Demonoid has Rocko but with very little seeds. BitMeTV has a complete Angry Beavers set but that site is hard to find an invite for.
[quote name='hiccupleftovers']OK, myspleen kicks much ass. Still, a site with Ahh!! Real Monsters, Rocko and the rest would be really nice.[/quote]

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']For what it's worth, wild-bytes.org is open if anyone cares. Supposedly I've read that they're good or at least one of the ones that are highly sought after.[/quote]

Thanx just signed up for wild-bytes. Are they any good?

[quote name='cag1000']Thanx just signed up for wild-bytes. Are they any good?[/quote]

Supposed to be. I know they were (maybe still are) one of the most sought after sites after Oink, FTN, RTT, pisexy and torrentleech. I guess they won't open registration for a bit.

This is my last post here probably :D

I need a site that has American Dad DVD rips, Ed, Edd n Eddy DVD rips or Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD rips. I have OiNK, UndergroundGamer and Demonoid invites.

I just noticed that a DVD Screener of 300 has been leaked.

Oh, and can anyone answer me a question? On TVTorrents, are the Aqua Teen Hunger Force season sets DVD rips?

I would kill for a private site invite. My tastes run pretty parallel to what's popular over at turntablelab plus I have a lot of jazz and soundtrack shit to offer. If anyone wants to hook me up (even with the name of a tracker like that) I'd really appreciate it.

[quote name='cochesecochese']I would kill for a private site invite. My tastes run pretty parallel to what's popular over at turntablelab plus I have a lot of jazz and soundtrack shit to offer. If anyone wants to hook me up (even with the name of a tracker like that) I'd really appreciate it.[/quote]

Look at the title ;) but seriously, if I had an oink invite I'd give you one, but i don't have any more thanks to a stupid fuck.

[quote name='LarryGe']nobody has an oink invite?[/quote]I have 7, but I will only give them up for invites to other private torrent sites (No Demonoid, TVTorrents, PWTorrents)

Speaking of Demonoid, I have uploaded over 200 GB now. Only downloaded 50 GB. Sadly, not all my ratios are that good yet.

I have demonoid invites. Been on there for well over a year now. Picked up alot.
Would love a invite to btmusic.org or anywhere with good/obscure jazz & indie releases.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I'm not sure I understand what that is.[/quote]

Its pretty much a cheating tool to help your ratio. I wouldn't bother with it, don't want to fuck up my accounts

anyone got a spare oink invite. All i can offer is demenoid. It might not be a lot but i have been trying very hard to get an oink invite and thats all i have to offer.

[quote name='Moxio']:lol: Figures some Indian software developer would make something like this.[/quote]I'll never even need that (and be subject to an ultraban if ever caught), since my ratios are damn fine. Just under 3.0 at OiNK (16.33 gigs up to 5.55 gigs down) and I have almost 17 Gcreds at TVTorrents (helps when you upload a 7 gig torrent and 10 people jump on it).

Looks like I need one more thing for my TV collection.

Anyone that can invite me or link me to a site with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Season 1 DVD rips can get an invite to OiNK or TorrentLeech (when I become a power user, which is soon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back