Ok, this is officially the biggest WTF news story of 2005 so far...

So wait, I can put alcohol up my ass or down my throat and get drunk either way? You learn something new every day...

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='Scorch']That's pretty WTF worthy.. it might beat this one:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/04/fraternity.death.ap/index.html

Died from 'water intoxication'[/quote]

Yeah, that was WTF worthy too but I had heard of water intoxication before. Death by enema was a new one on me. Big Dirty is right though, it would definitely get in the bloodstream fast in "that fashion".[/quote]

Theres been stories of poisening by enema before but what takes the cake here (and is just so sad) he needed his alcohol so badly he would do to the enema extreme!

I think this one's worse...

http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/nation/10793764.htm

NEW YORK - New York city health officials are investigating whether a baby boy died after contracting herpes from the rabbi who circumcised him, the New York Daily News has learned.

The probe was launched after city officials realized that three infants in the city who tested positive for herpes last year all were circumcised by Rabbi Yitzchok Fischer. The Rockland County-based Fischer is a prominent mohel - someone who performs religious circumcisions.

Under Jewish law, a mohel is supposed to draw blood from the circumcision wound to remove impurities. While many mohels do it by hand, Fischer uses a practice little known outside Orthodox communities called "metzizah bi peh," in which the mohel uses his mouth.

[quote name='javeryh']So wait, I can put alcohol up my ass or down my throat and get drunk either way? You learn something new every day...[/quote]

LOL! This is insane!

Its like that episode of South Park where Cartman convinces everyone that you can shove food up your ass and then poop through your mouth!

:lol:

[quote name='kaw']I think we're on the virge of a multi-billion dollar idea here: Alcoholic suppositories.[/quote]

You have no idea...

[quote name='HSidwolf']I think this one's worse...

NEW YORK - New York city health officials are investigating whether a baby boy died after contracting herpes from the rabbi who circumcised him, the New York Daily News has learned.

The probe was launched after city officials realized that three infants in the city who tested positive for herpes last year all were circumcised by Rabbi Yitzchok Fischer. The Rockland County-based Fischer is a prominent mohel - someone who performs religious circumcisions.

Under Jewish law, a mohel is supposed to draw blood from the circumcision wound to remove impurities. While many mohels do it by hand, Fischer uses a practice little known outside Orthodox communities called "metzizah bi peh," in which the mohel uses his mouth.
[/quote]

This is really really....really really really sick. Thats what that is.

[/quote]
Ok, this definitely beats the enema story.

Why would anyone want to promote these kinds of stories by posting them here? If this kind of stuff gets you off back home, more power to you, but please don't "share the love" too much, so to speak.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='HSidwolf']I think this one's worse...

[/quote]
Ok, this definitely beats the enema story.[/quote]

Are you kidding me. This is insane

[/quote]

Though the enema story is pretty WTFish, this one just takes the cAKE. This one is just nasty.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']Why would anyone want to promote these kinds of stories by posting them here? If this kind of stuff gets you off back home, more power to you, but please don't "share the love" too much, so to speak.[/quote]

Nobody is promoting them. All we are doing is sharing them with others so that they can see it also. Grow up man, this is the internet and stuff gets transferred all the time from one person to another. Just turn on the news if don't like to find out about this stuff here. You can always just find this stuff on Fark. And again, all this is is news.

wow those california frat boys sure are crazy... making the rushee's drink water.. those party animals.

but the circumsition thing is messed up... you'd think that if a parent took their kid to a rabbi to get it done and he mentioned that he liked to do it with his mouth.... you'd think the parents would step in and say something, but maybe its just me.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Grow up man, this is the internet and stuff gets transferred all the time from one person to another. [/quote]

Are you suggesting that this is your kind of news? You actually like this stuff? You want to see more of it? It's fun and entertaining for you as a person?

As George Carlin would say "I think the idea of someone walking into a crowded market and blowing himself up is exciting, edgy, and entertaining"

Its a sick world, but then again ask yourself this question if you watch a bull fight, do you deep down wanna see the bull slaughtered or do you wanna see a horn up a guys ass. Me personally ! Vive el Torro!

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Grow up man, this is the internet and stuff gets transferred all the time from one person to another. [/quote]

Are you suggesting that this is your kind of news? You actually like this stuff? You want to see more of it? It's fun and entertaining for you as a person?[/quote]

I don't care for gross stories but this one was so ridiculous. The only reason I posted it was because of the absurdity of the story. That is usually the only reason I post any news. It's not about "getting off" as you put it.

Here's another absurd link that should be more acceptable to you.

Girls fined for giving neighbour cookies

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=10&u=/nm/20050204/od_uk_nm/oukoe_odd_cookies

The smokes in the puddy

and now drinks from the ass! Whats this world coming too. Next your going to see a turtle gang bang

....oh wait

Damn. Thats all ready happened too!

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Grow up man, this is the internet and stuff gets transferred all the time from one person to another. [/quote]

Are you suggesting that this is your kind of news? You actually like this stuff? You want to see more of it? It's fun and entertaining for you as a person?[/quote]

I don't care for gross stories but this one was so ridiculous. The only reason I posted it was because of the absurdity of the story. That is usually the only reason I post any news. It's not about "getting off" as you put it.

Here's another absurd link that should be more acceptable to you.

Girls fined for giving neighbour cookies

link[/quote]

Now that is messed up. That judge must have been an idiot for awarding that lady even a cent. If you get a heart attack because someone knocked on your door at the middle of the night, you might have some serious medical problems. And besides who waits till the next morning to go to the hospital if they thought they had a heart attack?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Scorch']That's pretty WTF worthy.. it might beat this one:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/04/fraternity.death.ap/index.html

Died from 'water intoxication'[/quote]

Banky was actually warning me about that the other day when I said I was going to drink 3 gallons of water to try and flush out a cold[/quote]

I remember that. I'm glad you took his advice.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Girls fined for giving neighbour cookies

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...=10&u=/nm/20050204/od_uk_nm/oukoe_odd_cookies[/quote]
Wow. Just wow...

Someone needs to break that judge's neck... maybe two...thre times even...

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='HSidwolf']I think this one's worse...

[/quote]

Though the enema story is pretty WTFish, this one just takes the cAKE. This one is just nasty.[/quote]

WTF! What about these parents letting this guy do this crap.

[quote name='javeryh']So wait, I can put alcohol up my ass or down my throat and get drunk either way? You learn something new every day...[/quote]

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

that is absolutely disgusting and is the winner by far!!! :puke:

Actually, you would get MORE drunk if your put it in your ass. Your rectum is much more apt to absorb things and transfer them into the bloodstream, much more so than your digestive system.

We should just follow SP's lead and start shoving food up our asses and poop out of our mouths. It's the next logical step from getting drunk on your ass.

[quote name='The Shiznit'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='HSidwolf']I think this one's worse...

[/quote]

Though the enema story is pretty WTFish, this one just takes the cAKE. This one is just nasty.[/quote]

WTF! What about these parents letting this guy do this crap.[/quote]

It sounds strange to all of us, but it is part of their religion. It even says so in the article. It's not like he's molesting the infant.

This kinda reminds me of the south park were they stick the food up their butts and crap out their mouths.

You mean if I stick it up there it'll work faster! Liquor is quicker! Especially when you drink through your ass!

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='javeryh']So wait, I can put alcohol up my ass or down my throat and get drunk either way? You learn something new every day...[/quote]

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Enjoying your job, Daphatty?

bread's done
Back