Okami Wii - $10 @ CDPlus.com

[quote name='Master Shake']It's OOS.[/QUOTE]Yes, but you can add it to your cart and check out. It MIGHT work if they restock and honor the price.

anyone notice next to your postal code in the order confirmation its says
nbsp(w/e your postal code is)

Also how credible is this site ? I've honestly never heard of it before.

huge pricing mistake no doubt. missing a 3 in there, should be 38.99. Look at Octomania, it's 38.99 on CDplus but 39.99 on amazon.ca...

... and 19.99$ in the US...

Being a collector of comics I know that errors on the original books are worth money if they are recalled. Does it also apply to video games that have errors on the box cover? I heard that Nintendo are reprinting the covers to remove the IGN watermark from the Okami cover.

[quote name='Siggy Stardust HD']Being a collector of comics I know that errors on the original books are worth money if they are recalled. Does it also apply to video games that have errors on the box cover? I heard that Nintendo are reprinting the covers to remove the IGN watermark from the Okami cover.[/QUOTE]

Technically it's Capcom doing it, and since they're offering new covers as replacements instead of recalling all the copies they shipped, it probably wouldn't be worth all that much.

[quote name='JGonspy']Technically it's Capcom doing it, and since they're offering new covers as replacements instead of recalling all the copies they shipped, it probably wouldn't be worth all that much.[/QUOTE]

Here's where you can get your replacement cover. There's three to choose from.

[quote name='afterburn999']anyone notice next to your postal code in the order confirmation its says
nbsp(w/e your postal code is)

Also how credible is this site ? I've honestly never heard of it before.[/quote]

"nbsp" is HTML for a non-breaking space.

thanks for the info on the nbsp thing.

Anyone get a confirmation email yet ? cause i have not.

Just for fun imma take this over to best buy to see if they will price match this.

I placed an order late Saturday night, but no luck with confirmation email yet...

Even if it does go through, I kinda feel bad for taking advantage of somebody else's big mistake. That $30 of savings is coming out of SOMEBODY pocket... =P

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Here's where you can get your replacement cover. There's three to choose from.[/quote]

And if you enter three different addressses you can get all three. Providing the other two addresses are your significant other or family or whatever.

[quote name='kathos']And if you enter three different addressses you can get all three. Providing the other two addresses are your significant other or family or whatever.[/QUOTE]

I ordered only one, the pink one with the cherry blossoms. I'm getting it framed and put on my wall, it's just too pretty to sit on my self.

Here's a Link to some great wallpapers and other art stuff

Well, they fixed it but I still haven't got a confirmation or cancellation email and I'm guessing neither has anyone else.

[quote name='eliter1']Well, they fixed it but I still haven't got a confirmation or cancellation email and I'm guessing neither has anyone else.[/quote]

Yup I still haven't received a confirmation email either. I emailed customer service regarding another issue and haven't received a reply either. Reading a few other forums I have heard the CS is really slow though.

As long as i dont get a cancelation email, i dont really care how long it takes. But something tells me they will cancel everyones who ordered after it went out of stock.

I didn't get an email of any kind, but on the site my order shows up as canceled. They could have been nice enough to at least email me and say something.

Canceled, Canceled, Canceled......never an e-mail or acknowledgement of the order. Canceled via website and not e-mail. Glad to see that rumours of a potential customer service nightmare were false lol.

If anyone actually gets in on this deal let us know!

[quote name='supergrover99']Canceled, Canceled, Canceled......never an e-mail or acknowledgement of the order. Canceled via website and not e-mail. Glad to see that rumours of a potential customer service nightmare were false lol.

If anyone actually gets in on this deal let us know![/QUOTE]
Damn! I love that avatar! I haven't seen Super Grover in a minute. He needs to do some damn squats though! Look at those legs!

Mine got cancelled :( but i cant find any place online that says they are allowed to cancel orders based on pricing mistakes... Im taking this one up to higher positions, if it doesnt state it i figure it cant be done.

[quote name='reicaden']Mine got cancelled :( but i cant find any place online that says they are allowed to cancel orders based on pricing mistakes... Im taking this one up to higher positions, if it doesnt state it i figure it cant be done.[/quote]

Well I have a feeling that they will just say that they are not going to receive any more stock of the $8.99 version of Okami for the wii. They will miraculously have the $46.99 version lol. That would save them from arguing the pricing mistake issue.

[quote name='ricoraney']Damn! I love that avatar! I haven't seen Super Grover in a minute. He needs to do some damn squats though! Look at those legs![/quote]

lol...yeah he needs to bulk up like cookie monster.

[quote name='reicaden']Mine got cancelled :( but i cant find any place online that says they are allowed to cancel orders based on pricing mistakes... Im taking this one up to higher positions, if it doesnt state it i figure it cant be done.[/quote]

Let us know how it goes. Mine got canceled too. :(

What bullshit! I sent them a mail, and this is the response:

David,

Unfortunately we had to cancel the order because we won't be receiving
more stock on that title. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Erin

Customer Service

----------------------------------------------------------------

I sent back an email telling them that I would then keep an eye on the website, if it DID come in, i'd expect it to be honored, as the only reason my order was cancelled, was due to no more arriving, If more arrives, i see no issue with it being sent as by the buying agreement.

-----------------------

But i doubt that will get anything done :( ill keep you all posted, and let me know when its back in stock! lol. (if someone sees it before me).

[quote name='reicaden']
David,

Unfortunately we had to cancel the order because we won't be receiving
more stock on that title. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Erin

Customer Service
[/quote]

Complete BS. This game is out in the market less than a month ago. They are not ordering it from distributor on purpose. Typical example of bad customer service.

bread's done
Back