Okami Wii - $10 @ CDPlus.com

[quote name='Firestorm']Some of you expected to get it? o_o[/quote]

A lot of people on the internets have it in their head there is some kind of law forcing companies to come good on pricing errors. When in reality if they were ever business owners they would never eat thousands of dollars in the name of "customer service"

I never actually expected it but then everyones got cancelled and my changed to backordered so i figured they would send it eventually but i guess not.

[quote name='Lockescythe']i got ff12 and grandia 3 strategy guides for less than 3 bucks due to a pricing error so theres always a chance[/quote]

Im sure it does happen. But there really is no legal recourse against a company if they refuse to honour it. They aren't going to get sued or anything for not honouring it.

[quote name='magiic']A lot of people on the internets have it in their head there is some kind of law forcing companies to come good on pricing errors. When in reality if they were ever business owners they would never eat thousands of dollars in the name of "customer service"[/quote]

Pricing errors bring a lot of extra traffic to a site. I remember NCIX had a pricing error one week and honoured it, which boosted traffic in following weeks by people hoping for a repeat. :)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Pricing errors bring a lot of extra traffic to a site. I remember NCIX had a pricing error one week and honoured it, which boosted traffic in following weeks by people hoping for a repeat. :)[/quote]
Eh. That's one approach. But considering the amount of money they'd be losing, I can equally see them take the opposite stance. It's not unreasonable.

bread's done
Back