Okamiden plush & pillows available for pre-order @ SOTA Toys!

nekobi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Just a heads up for anyone who was looking to get one of the Okamiden plush or pillows Capcom sold at PAX, the company that makes them has them up for pre-order here:
:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

okamidenplush.png

Okami Plush - Pre Order
$21.99
Estimated Shipping Date April 15th, 2011
http://www.sotatoysonline.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=302

okamidenpillow.png

Okami Pillow - Pre Order
$24.99
Estimated Shipping Date April 15th, 2011
http://www.sotatoysonline.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=86&products_id=303

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheska19']Just a little weird because now the release date is for May o_O[/QUOTE]
from pre order page:

Orders placed before April 8th 2011 will be Shipping after April 15th, 2011

Orders placed after April 8th 2011 will be Shipping after May 15th, 2011

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']from pre order page:

Orders placed before April 8th 2011 will be Shipping after April 15th, 2011

Orders placed after April 8th 2011 will be Shipping after May 15th, 2011[/QUOTE]

Nice! Must have missed that when I originally looked.

I just got my pillow in the mail today. Its so cute :)

Here are few pictures if your still waiting for yours. Just in case you not sure what your getting with the pillow. Also you can cancel if it hasn't shipped yet!

img857.imageshack.us/i/p00173.jpg - Top view.. (Sorry for my manga being there, I was reading it before the pillow arrived.)
img842.imageshack.us/i/p00175b.jpg - Behind view.. Under the tail is an X.. But I can imagine you know what that is.
img594.imageshack.us/i/p00176.jpg - Underneath the pillow
img546.imageshack.us/i/p00179.jpg - Standing up backside view
img571.imageshack.us/i/p00180.jpg - Standing up front view (Sorry didn't notice part of my hand in the picture..)

Last edited by a moderator:
My pillow and my plushie arrived today! Huzzah!

Thanks again OP! I've always wanted some sweet Okami collectibles to show my love for it, so I guess Okamiden will have to do instead.

I got my chibi pilllow and plushie :D

Their so soft and cuddly and they both have the same okamiden tags as the ones from Pax. Now they can sit happily with my chibi plush from Japan ^ ^

I just got mine and SOTA very lucky I didnt get a "postage due notice" package was paid for 1 lb package , actual weight was 3.7 lbs.

otherwise O Ka Mi DeN!

Got ours today, look great!

[quote name='NegativeZero']I just got mine and SOTA very lucky I didnt get a "postage due notice" package was paid for 1 lb package , actual weight was 3.7 lbs.

otherwise O Ka Mi DeN![/QUOTE]

Ours came in a Priority Mail Flat-rate box, dunno if that's what happened in your case or not but might explain the weight disparity.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']Got ours today, look great!

Ours came in a Priority Mail Flat-rate box, dunno if that's what happened in your case or not but might explain the weight disparity.[/QUOTE]

Ours did too.

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']Just wondering. How much did you guys paid for yours?

I got mine from a third party seller on amazon for about $62.[/QUOTE]
$30.xx total for plush

bread's done
Back