Okamiden + Preorder Bonus Chibiterasu Plush Keychain $29.99 @ shop.capcom.com

Mine has yet to be shipped, However it says "Order in Process" And has Boxed Shipment Underneath the product. I ordered Jan 2nd

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']I still can't track it from the number they gave me, I figured I would have been able to by now.[/QUOTE]

same, looks like they released the tracking codes ahead of the actual ship date

They apparently used UPS for my shipping (I've never ordered from them and forgot what type of shipping I used). Expected delivery date is next Wednesday.

[quote name='Volcynika']They apparently used UPS for my shipping (I've never ordered from them and forgot what type of shipping I used). Expected delivery date is next Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I got stuck with USPS.

damn wish i had found this thread earlier. Looks like all the keychain offers are gone now. Weak. While googling i found theres an actual Plushie thats absolutely adorable. But that was a Japan exclusive. Its quite large.

Im sad now i really wanted one >_

Yeah, that Japanese plushie one was a limited edition just like the one they were selling at PAX East this weekend.

Ammy Plushies need to be for the masses.

they said that they were going to be putting some of the plushies on the webstore at some point so i would check the store periodically to see if they have them, here is the exact quote

"We sold out of the Chibiterasu Plushies and Pillows in less than 2 days at PAX East! Thank you!!!! Because of this we'll have some on the Capcom Store soon. Stay tuned for updates!"

[quote name='Kenshindono']damn wish i had found this thread earlier. Looks like all the keychain offers are gone now. Weak. While googling i found theres an actual Plushie thats absolutely adorable. But that was a Japan exclusive. Its quite large.

Im sad now i really wanted one >_

[quote name='LoveLost']Ordered!!!![/QUOTE]

o.o Um, you ordered just now? They said that the keychain is no longer available for new orders.

[quote name='chupaskabra']
"We sold out of the Chibiterasu Plushies and Pillows in less than 2 days at PAX East! Thank you!!!! Because of this we'll have some on the Capcom Store soon. Stay tuned for updates!"[/QUOTE]

Ack, must resist urge to troll Capcom store to order the pillow when it's back in stock.

Yeah... nothing here. So how many shipping issues from Capcom have there been now?

1. Ghost Trick Bundle?
  2. MVC3?
  3. Okamiden?
Are those all consecutive releases, or were there items between that were released on time? Anything prior to the Ghost Trick Bundle?

I feel like writing a sternly worded QQ to them.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Yeah... nothing here. So how many shipping issues from Capcom have there been now?

1. Ghost Trick Bundle?
  2. MVC3?
  3. Okamiden?
Are those all consecutive releases, or were there items between that were released on time? Anything prior to the Ghost Trick Bundle?

I feel like writing a sternly worded QQ to them.[/QUOTE]

For anyone that purchase MvC 3, but got the delay release:
Capcom said they were giving customers the MvC 3 game guides. I'm still waiting for the email, but read online. Hope they dont charge shipping...

[quote name='FeathersMcGraw']Ack, must resist urge to troll Capcom store to order the pillow when it's back in stock.[/QUOTE]

I just got back from PAX East, I bought one of the plush for $40 from the Capcom table.

I literally had to buy it right when I got there on Friday. Worth like 200 on ebay it looks. I went back to buy another hour later and they were gone. Glad I grabbed one.

Looks like they will print more though

Ugh, Preordered on 12/07/10. Still processing. 1st and last order to Capcom Store. I had read the stories on here and was blinded by plush keychain cuteness. Shame on me.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Are the plushes still available? Or am I out of luck if I wanted to buy it from the capcom store?[/QUOTE]

They're no longer offering the plushie keychains. They actually had to stop prior to its release due to demand. And even then, they ran out and are currently delaying shipment for a lot of folks = o=.

If you were referring to the plushie/pillow that they sold at PAX, there was some quote mentioning they would appear in the Capcom store.

[quote name='Ionotropic']got my game and plush today, both came in one bubble mailer envelope[/QUOTE]

Same story here. Now I just have to beat Okami.

Hmm... My order is STILL being processed... Ordered Feb, 2nd.

They had better sent me one of those pillows if I'm going to have to wait this long.

[quote name='n1c0']Hmm... My order is STILL being processed... Ordered Feb, 2nd.

They had better sent me one of those pillows if I'm going to have to wait this long.[/QUOTE]

Ordered 1/26, still waiting as well. Hope it ships soon!

bread's done
Back