OLD - CC $4.99 Game List (post all CC deals here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I just got back from my local CC in Canton, OH. Here, at least, they had just put games into a bin and they're all $4.99.
I picked up(all PS2):
BOF:DQ
PaRappa the Rapper 2
Roadkill
Rygar
WRC World Rally Championship
ESPN NHL Hockey

I also saw:
PS2
Bloodrayne
Smash Court Tennis: Pro Tournament
Onimusha 2
DMC 2
Secret Weapons over Normandy
Simpsons: Skateboarding
GGX
GGX2
Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
RRV
SF EX3
Gungrave
RE Dead Aim
Freaky Flyers
Vexx
Haunted Mansion
Clock Tower 3
Defender
Dino Stalker
Disaster Report
Driving Emotion Type-S
ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
Freestyle Metal X
Ape Escape 2
Armored Core 2
Black & Bruised
Bloody Roar 4
Britney's Dance Beat
Jungle Book: Rythm n' Blues
Legends of Wrestling 2
MIB 2: Alien Escape
Metropolismania
Minority Report
MSG: Encounters in Space
Mystic Heroes
Okage:Shadow King
Pryzm Chapter One
Wheel of Fortune
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Robotech: Battlecry
Speed Kings
Spy Hunter 2
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Wipeout Fusion
X Squad
ZOE: 2nd Runner

Xbox
Pro Race Driver
Aggressive Inline
Crazy Taxi 3
New Legends
NFL 2K3
NHL 2K3

GBA
Fire Pro Wrestling
MK (i think it was advance)
Stuntman

GC
Zoocube
F1 2001

There were a few sports games for each system, but I couldn't remember the years. I wasn't exactly looking for Xbox or GC, but those are what I remember. I'll add more if I think of them. This a great deal, check your CC, I'm not sure if this is nationwide, but I hope so.

DaPhatty Edit - I've unstickied this thread since the list at the front of the page was outdated. The current list is posted here.

Please continue the discussions there.

I just went to my CC and they didn't have a single one of these damn games! WTF! I guess cause it just opened up about 2 months or so they don't have them..but what the hell....now I'm going to have the find the nearest out of town to hit tomorrow mornin

[quote name='bone_matrix']Does anyone else feel bad that CheapyD is missing all of the Cheap Ass Deals?[/quote]

I feel bad he does not get the affiliate credit he deserves

I went to two CCs nearby, and I scored big. But, instead of compiling a pointless list, I'd have to say one of my biggest achievements was finally getting a copy of Resident Evil: Nemesis for $5.

Someone can add that to the list, if it hasn't already.

Nice score i must say

1x RE dead Aim PS2
1X Rygar PS2
1X Ape Escape 2 PS2
2X Futurama PS2
1X Futurama PS2

They also had Onimusha 2, Okage, PSO Ep 1 & 2(GC) but wasent aware till I got home at 9:45 pm, and it was too late to run up their and pick up the last copy :(. Also NO Disgaea or Mystic Heroes or Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (Either System)

I am willing to trade any of the above for Disgea, or Mystic heroes or Marvel Vs capcom 2

PM me thanxs

My CC was pretty picked out... since XMas actually. I did manage to pick up TY, Disaster Report and RE:DA for $4.99 each. Thanks for posting this deal. There were a few other titles from the list there as well, but the scores from GameRankings were aweful, so I passed.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Anyone know if freedom fighters is $4.99? I bought this like 2 weeks ago from them for a lot more.[/quote]
The gamecube one was $29.99 or $19.99 or something..

Oh.. and James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire is $4.99 but Nightfire is $19.99..

the malls in my area are open so CC has to be open.

I have seen the information posted in other cheap sites. Better go early because there will be a lot of people knowing about this.

im too lazy to see whats on and whats not on that list...so...

Heres what i got...
PS2
soccer mania
frequency
disaster report
dark summit
wallace & grommit
barbarian
freestyle metal x
futurama
bouncer
ephemeral fantasia
guilty gear x
guilty gear x 2
armored core 2
r.a.d.
secret weapons over normandy
street fighter ex3
robin hood
rygar
x squad
spy hunter 2

xbox
rlh
sx superstar
gun metal
crimson sea
dino crisis 3
aliens vs predator
new legends
futurama
secret weapons over normandy

gc
universal studios
zoocube

gba
breath of fire 3
f-zero
lunar legend
tactics ogre
zone of the enders
max payne
mega man battle network 2
shrek kart
zoocube

I got so many titles to get tommorow, and I dont have to worry about people taking the cames because I dont think a single other person here or a any site like about cheap games lives in Oklahoma.

In case they haven't been mentioned yet, the following are also $4.99:

Summoner 2
Jade Cocoon 2
Grandia Xtreme

Dang, I went to the only Circuit City in Austin, TX, and they're out. I did buy La Pucelle at Target for just such an occation, though. Would anyone be interested in trading their Disgaea for my La Pucelle?

Also, which places have the best policies on price matching? I heard Fry's doesn't price match when the other place doesn't have any stock left. Thanks a bunch for any replies.

Score!

Ps2

Bloody Roar 4
Bobin hood
RE:DA
MMx7
Disaster REport
ESPN NHL Hockey
Chaos Legion
Roadkill
Dino Stalker

Xbox

Toejam and Earl 3
Robin Hood

This was at the Hawthorne, California store

[quote name='Wario64']List is posted on fatwallet.com now, this list is getting spread quickly[/quote]

my ass is going to be there when they open tomorrow to get my third and final load of games

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else's CC's seem to be insanely stupid?

My aunt went to buy a CD Player, got one off of the shelves, went to have it rung up, and she was told it was being held.

Jus got back and I picked up:

Megaman X7
Wild Arms 3
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Zone of the Enders
Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner
Disgaea
Marvel vs Capcom 2
GGX
GGX2

Thank you very much OP. It's people like you that make CAG possible.

Also if anyone had an extra Resident Evil: Dead Aim PM me as, I am looking for that.

Add Timesplitters 2 PS2 to the list.

To murcielago77, I picked up Street Fighter EX3, PM me if you want to trade something, or maybe buy it. I'm looking for Viewtiful Joe, Castlevania (PS2), and Wario World.

OMFG is all I have to say: look for yourself, notice the price-tags. The cheapest price tag listed is 39.99, by the way.

CC1.jpg

CC2.jpg

CC3.jpg

And finally, the reciept...

CC4.jpg

That's over 200 dollars worth of games for a little more than 25 dollars. :shock: :D

I'll check again in a few days. I picked up all the games I saw which were 4.99, BTW.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']if i bought dragon warrior vII for 31.99 on june 8th....can i go back now and get my 26.99 back????[/quote]
Yes. Just bring the receipt back and tell them that the price has dropped since you bought it. You'll actually get more back because of the 10% extra on price matches (even on Circuit City's own prices).

[quote name='Wario64']List is posted on fatwallet.com now, this list is getting spread quickly[/quote]

It's official, if you don't go to tommorow your screwed on this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back