OLD - CC $4.99 Game List (post all CC deals here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I just got back from my local CC in Canton, OH. Here, at least, they had just put games into a bin and they're all $4.99.
I picked up(all PS2):
BOF:DQ
PaRappa the Rapper 2
Roadkill
Rygar
WRC World Rally Championship
ESPN NHL Hockey

I also saw:
PS2
Bloodrayne
Smash Court Tennis: Pro Tournament
Onimusha 2
DMC 2
Secret Weapons over Normandy
Simpsons: Skateboarding
GGX
GGX2
Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
RRV
SF EX3
Gungrave
RE Dead Aim
Freaky Flyers
Vexx
Haunted Mansion
Clock Tower 3
Defender
Dino Stalker
Disaster Report
Driving Emotion Type-S
ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
Freestyle Metal X
Ape Escape 2
Armored Core 2
Black & Bruised
Bloody Roar 4
Britney's Dance Beat
Jungle Book: Rythm n' Blues
Legends of Wrestling 2
MIB 2: Alien Escape
Metropolismania
Minority Report
MSG: Encounters in Space
Mystic Heroes
Okage:Shadow King
Pryzm Chapter One
Wheel of Fortune
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Robotech: Battlecry
Speed Kings
Spy Hunter 2
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Wipeout Fusion
X Squad
ZOE: 2nd Runner

Xbox
Pro Race Driver
Aggressive Inline
Crazy Taxi 3
New Legends
NFL 2K3
NHL 2K3

GBA
Fire Pro Wrestling
MK (i think it was advance)
Stuntman

GC
Zoocube
F1 2001

There were a few sports games for each system, but I couldn't remember the years. I wasn't exactly looking for Xbox or GC, but those are what I remember. I'll add more if I think of them. This a great deal, check your CC, I'm not sure if this is nationwide, but I hope so.

DaPhatty Edit - I've unstickied this thread since the list at the front of the page was outdated. The current list is posted here.

Please continue the discussions there.

Picked up (all XBX) at the SOBT store in Orlando, FL:
Enclave (multiple copies left)
DOA: Extreme Beach Volleyball (last copy)
Futurama (1 copy left)
SW: Clone Wars (last copy)
Gunvalkarie (1 copy left)
ToeJam & Earl III (last copy)
Voodoo Vince (multiple copies left)
Syberia (multiple copies left)

Didn't see it on the previous pages, so add Syberia to the list.

Checked Metal Arms for XBX, not on sale. No MvC at that store, willing to trade any of the above except Syberia for a copy.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']if i bought dragon warrior vII for 31.99 on june 8th....can i go back now and get my 26.99 back????[/quote]

If it's within 30 days, yep. Just bring the receipt (and the game too to have them check the UPC code in the computer) and tell them you want to price match with the new price

You can add:

GBA:
Disney's Party

PS2:
Monsters Inc.
Wallace & Grommet: Project Zoo
Jet X2O

And this is weird...I got Super Monkey Ball at one store for $5, then went to get another one at a different store, and it was $20! YMMV for sure.

RD

Quick question - what makes the fact that it's on fatwallet mean that everyone will rush in to get in on this deal tomorrow?

I was so fortunate to check on the forums when I did, I got the last copies of MGS: Substance, RE CV:X, AND ESPN NHL!

I'm glad I took advantage of this before it got wide-spread.

Another person at another forum picked up these games for $4.99, so add these to the list.

P.N.O3 (GC)
DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (XBOX)
MGS2:Substance (XBOX)
Pirates of the Caribbean (XBOX)

[quote name='knight19']I picked up an extra copy of Viewtiful Joe and Disgaea. If anyone's interested, it'll be $15 shipped via Paypal for Viewtiful Joe and $35 shipped via Paypal for Disgaea. Email me at knightintodreams @ hotmail.com if interested (to work out details, it is NOT my paypal address).[/quote]

wow. way to take advantage of your fellow CAGs.

[quote name='kojubat']Picked up (all XBX) at the SOBT store in Orlando, FL:
Futurama (1 copy left)

Checked Metal Arms for XBX, not on sale. No MvC at that store, willing to trade any of the above except Syberia for a copy.[/quote]

hey kojubat is that the circuit city near the mall and best buy? If so were those the only 4.99 games b/c I dont feel like wasting a 20 minute drive for nothing.

[quote name='JAMMR']Quick question - what makes the fact that it's on fatwallet mean that everyone will rush in to get in on this deal tomorrow?[/quote]

Well besides the fact that fattwalleters are the kind of people that would go out and buy 10 gallons of mustard if there was a deal on it. There's a lot of people that go to that site and they can kill a deal pretty quick.

[quote name='sman113'][quote name='knight19']I picked up an extra copy of Viewtiful Joe and Disgaea. If anyone's interested, it'll be $15 shipped via Paypal for Viewtiful Joe and $35 shipped via Paypal for Disgaea. Email me at knightintodreams @ hotmail.com if interested (to work out details, it is NOT my paypal address).[/quote]

wow. way to take advantage of your fellow CAGs.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking. :?

[quote name='GundamFan'][quote name='kojubat']Picked up (all XBX) at the SOBT store in Orlando, FL:
Futurama (1 copy left)

Checked Metal Arms for XBX, not on sale. No MvC at that store, willing to trade any of the above except Syberia for a copy.[/quote]

hey kojubat is that the circuit city near the mall and best buy? If so were those the only 4.99 games b/c I dont feel like wasting a 20 minute drive for nothing.[/quote]

Yes, that's the one. I didn't have a printer handy, so I forgot some of the Xbox games on sale. I know they at least had Robin Hood in stock and some of the sports games. I didn't check any other systems in detail, but a quick glance looked like they had a bit of a selection still available. The cashier I had didn't believe me when I asked him to check prices, but afterwards said he was going to stay a little later tonight, so hopefully the employees don't clean up too badly.

Knight19, that's a pretty good business plan about you charging it for that much, but it won't make people like you much here. :lol:

No, no PC games are 4.99ified, and yes, the sale will be around tomorrow, though I think by then all the good stuff will be picked over. Good luck to everyone, though.

Also, is Bloodrayne on the GCN 4.99? Can someone answer this for me please before I ask some friends to check for me in their local CC's? :)

I picked up 10 games, and saw so many that werent on the orignal list but i didnt scan them, now im sad. MUST GO BACK FOR MORE!

Here's my haul for the day...going to try to go back and get Mario Party tomorrow (or if anyone wants to trade, PM me)...

rdsgamehaul.jpg

Time to play some games! 8)

RD

It's (the CC deal) is going on now.
Apparently not-- just came back from CC, and though the games I had selected rang up as $5, they outright refused to sell them to me. I'd been looking forward to playing them too; found Toejam & Earl 3 (Long time TJ&E fan, figured that at $5, it was a worthy gamble), Evil Dead (the #1 reason I stopped in, I ALWAYS miss sales on this game :( ), Max Payne (GBA), and Maximo.
The manager stepped in and explained that it was an error (nationwide error?), and that they will lose $30 per game if they sold them to me.
I insisted that since they rang up as such, they should technically sell the games to me, but he just went on about the store's losses and how, if anything, they weren't supposed to sell the games until the 11th.

Edit: typos. Blah. Very bad night for me. ;_;

I'd hate to repeat a question I asked just a few lines ago, but...

Also, is Bloodrayne on the GCN 4.99? Can someone answer this for me please before I ask some friends to check for me in their local CC's?

[quote name='Zingela']
It's (the CC deal) is going on now.
Apparently not-- just came back from CC, and though the games I had selected rang up as $5, they outright refused to sell them to me. I'd been looking forward to playing them too; found Toejam & Earl 3 (Long time TJ&E fan, figured that at $5, it was a worthy gamble), Evil Dead (the #1 reason I stopped in, I ALWAYS miss sales on this game :( ), Max Payne (GBA), and Maximo.
The manager stepped in and explained that it was an error (nationwide error?), and that they will lose $30 per game if they sold them to me.
I insisted that since they rang up as such, they should technically sell the games to me, but he just went on about the store's losses and how, if anything, they weren't supposed to sell the games until the 11th.

Edit: typos. Blah. Very bad night for me. ;_;[/quote] :bs: :bs: :bs: He can't refuse to sell them to you. If it rings up at $4.99, he has to sell it.

[quote name='sman113']i guess no one cares that CC might be closed for the holiday (although i doubt it).[/quote]

Actually I can confirm that Circuit City WILL be open on Sunday (or at least, my local one will be, as that's who I asked). They said 10am but I don't know if this is ymmv.

Oh and my haul: PS2 Bouncer, RE Dead Aim, Xbox : Robin Hood, Crimson Sea, Futurama and Haunted Mansion. Definitely going back for more tomorrow!

[quote name='skittlez jr.'] :bs: :bs: :bs: He can't refuse to sell them to you. If it rings up at $4.99, he has to sell it.[/quote]

Exactly. I argued the same point, but he kept persisting. It was getting late, I was getting tired, so after a good while I just said **** it and left.

Blah.

I know what u mean, I was given a hard time when i picked up 6 games for 4.99$, but the manager changed his toned when I asked for this store number and the Corporate number. He said he aint suppose to be selling these, but he will just this one time, at a company lose. Bunch of bull but i got the games none the less :)

MY CC will be opened at 11 on SUnday.

Corpus Christi, Tx Circuit City
I got to pick these up tonight for 4.99

GC
Mario Party 4 (there were about 4 left)
NBA Street (2 left)

PS2
Bloody Roar 4 (2 more left)
Disgaea (last one) (Had one already but giving it to a good friend)

Star Wars Clone Wars/ Tetris Combo (last one)

Im going back tomorrow.

Mine didnt have any RE: CV, Viewtiful Joe if anyone can pick one up for me, I can get a copy of Mario Party 4 or we can work out a deal.

I see a few games im intrested it, but I dont live near a Circut City. I will be going to Chicago this weekend, but by then Im sure that all of the $5 will be sold out. :x

Here is a list from IGN, take it for what it's worth, if it's already been posted, then I am sorry. :oops:

GBA
Fire Pro Wrestling
Max Payne
MK (i think it was advance)
Stuntman
Super Monkey Ball Jr.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival
Zoo Cube
Megaman Battle 3
Sword of Mana

GC
2002 FIFA World Cup
4x4 EVO 2
Aggressive Inline
All Star Baseball 2003
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
Beach Spikers
Bloodrayne
Bomberman Generation
Def Jam Vendetta
Defender
Die Hard Vendetta
Disney's Party
Dragon's Lair 3D
Evolution Worlds
F1 2002
Freekstyle
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Home Run King
Hot Wheels Velocity X
Hot Wheels World Race
Ikaruga
Jeremy McGrath Supercross World
Jimmy Neutron Jet Fusion
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Knockout Kings 2003
Lost Kingdoms
Madden 2002
Madden 2003
Mario Party 4
Medal of Honor Frontline
Megaman Network Transmission
MLB Slugfest 2003
MOH: Frontline
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Nascar Dirt to Daytona
NBA Courtside
NBA Street
NFL QB Club 2002
NHL 2003
NHL Hitz 2002
Outlaw Golf
Pac-Man Fever
Piglet's Big Game
Rayman 3
Red Faction II
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Rocket Power Beach Bandits
Scorpion King Rise of the Akadian
Sega Soccer Slam
Shrek Extra Large
Simpsons Skateboarding
Smugglers Run Warzones
SpyHunter
Tarzan Untamed
Tetris Worlds
The Sims
Timesplitters 2
Top Gun Combat Zones
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
UFC Throwdown
Universal Studios Theme Adventure
Vexx
Viewtiful Joe
X-Men Next Dimension
Zoocube

PS2
Ape Escape 2
Armored Core 2
Black & Bruised
Bloodrayne
Bloody Roar 4
BOFQ
Britney's Dance Beat
Capcom vs SNK 2
Chaos Legion
Clock Tower 3
Dark Cloud 2
Defender
Dino Stalker
Disgaea
DMC 2
Driving Emotion Type-S
Dynasty Warriors 4
ESPN NHL Hockey
ESPN NHL Hockey 2k4
ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
Fantavision
Freaky Flyers
Freestyle Metal X
Frequency
Futurama
GGX2
Gundam:Federation vs. Zeon
Gungrave
Haunted Mansion
ICO
Indiana Jones
Jungle Book: Rythm n' Blues
Legaia 2
Legends of Wrestling 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Maximo
Mega Man x7
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metropolismania
MGS2: Substance
MIB 2: Alien Escape
Minority Report
MSG: Encounters in Space
Mystic Heroes
Okage:Shadow King
Onimusha 2
PaRappa the Rapper 2
Pryzm Chapter One
RE: Dead Aim
Red Faction 2
REZ
Roadkill
Robotech: Battlecry
RRV
Rumble Racing
Rygar
Secret Weapons over Normandy
Sega Sports
SF EX3
Shrek Super Party
Silpheed
Simpsons: Skateboarding
Smash Court Tennis: Pro Tournament
Speed Kings
Spy Hunter 2
Street Fighter EX 3
Stretch Panic
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
The Bouncer
Threads of Fate
Vexx
War of the Monsters
Wheel of Fortune
Wild Arms 3
Wipeout Fusion
WRC World Rally Championship
WWE Crush Hour
X Squad
ZOE: 2nd Runner

XBox
Aggressive Inline
Aliens vs Predator
Buffy the vampire slayer
Burnout 2
Crazy Taxi 3
Crimson Sea
Dino Crisis 3
DOA Beach Volleyball
Dragon's Lair
Dynasty Warriors 3
Enclave
ESPN NHL Hockey 2k4
Evil Dead
Futurama
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Gun Valkyrie
Haunted Mansion
Kung Fu Chaos
Marvel vs Capcom 2
New Legends
NFL 2K3
NFL Blitz Pro
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Pro Race Driver
Roadkill
Secret weapons over Normandy
Spy Hunter 2
Star Wars: Clone Wars
Star Wars: Obi Wan
State of Emergency
SWAT
Toejam and Earl 3
Vexx
Voodoo Vince
Wakeboarding Unleashed

I can't believe I read the whole thread :shock:

Hopefully there'll still be something good left when I hit my CC tomorrow morning, maybe a $5 Disgaea will get me into SRPG's (though not bloody likely)

Also, it was probably about 10 pages ago but someone claimed they got BOF3 for GBA, which doesn't exist.

Also, RD visits this site? Wrestlecrap is awesome :)

After taking my car in for a $140 repair and doing some shopping I finally get home, put stuff away, take off everything but my shorts, and sit down to the computer only to find out about a major blowout now that I'm so tired I couldn't drag myself over there even if there was enough time.

Have I mentioned that the supermarket I just got home from is across the street from the local Circuit City?

Feh.

One minor compensation. The Saturn dealer is near the local and always depressing K-mart and since I hadn't scanned their closeout shelf in over a week I forced myself to venture inside.

I found a number of new additions to the closeouts and two I didn't already have. XenoSaga and PS2 Black and Bruised for $5 each. Also Nintendo E-reader card sets for Donkey Kong 3, Ice Climber, Balloon Fight, and Clu Clu Land for, get this, 19 cent each.

A mere shadow of the glories within Circuit City but a small consolation. I don't really care about boxing but I expect I'll get a worthy trade for Black and Bruised.

[quote name='Nephets']Here is a list from IGN, take it for what it's worth.

XBox

Crazy Taxi 3
Dynasty Warriors 3
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
NFL Blitz Pro
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Vexx
Voodoo Vince
[/quote]

This is my possible list.. itll get cut down most likely.
EDIT: Cut it down a lil bit.

Oh man, when I am finally sixteen, I will be all over these deals. Until then, I have to get my mom to drive me everywhere >_

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to nominate this as possibly the greatest day in Cheap Ass Gaming history. I absolutely looted Circuit City...$5 Disgaea, $5 Rez, oh geez....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back