OLD - CC $4.99 Game List (post all CC deals here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I just got back from my local CC in Canton, OH. Here, at least, they had just put games into a bin and they're all $4.99.
I picked up(all PS2):
BOF:DQ
PaRappa the Rapper 2
Roadkill
Rygar
WRC World Rally Championship
ESPN NHL Hockey

I also saw:
PS2
Bloodrayne
Smash Court Tennis: Pro Tournament
Onimusha 2
DMC 2
Secret Weapons over Normandy
Simpsons: Skateboarding
GGX
GGX2
Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
RRV
SF EX3
Gungrave
RE Dead Aim
Freaky Flyers
Vexx
Haunted Mansion
Clock Tower 3
Defender
Dino Stalker
Disaster Report
Driving Emotion Type-S
ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
Freestyle Metal X
Ape Escape 2
Armored Core 2
Black & Bruised
Bloody Roar 4
Britney's Dance Beat
Jungle Book: Rythm n' Blues
Legends of Wrestling 2
MIB 2: Alien Escape
Metropolismania
Minority Report
MSG: Encounters in Space
Mystic Heroes
Okage:Shadow King
Pryzm Chapter One
Wheel of Fortune
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Robotech: Battlecry
Speed Kings
Spy Hunter 2
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Wipeout Fusion
X Squad
ZOE: 2nd Runner

Xbox
Pro Race Driver
Aggressive Inline
Crazy Taxi 3
New Legends
NFL 2K3
NHL 2K3

GBA
Fire Pro Wrestling
MK (i think it was advance)
Stuntman

GC
Zoocube
F1 2001

There were a few sports games for each system, but I couldn't remember the years. I wasn't exactly looking for Xbox or GC, but those are what I remember. I'll add more if I think of them. This a great deal, check your CC, I'm not sure if this is nationwide, but I hope so.

DaPhatty Edit - I've unstickied this thread since the list at the front of the page was outdated. The current list is posted here.

Please continue the discussions there.

About Sword of Mana, at the two CCs I went to, it was $30. One of the clerks said that all the games had not gone into effect yet and to check it out over the next couple of days because it should drop.

im too lazy to see whats on and whats not on that list...but ill make bold the ones that i dont think were mentioned...

Heres what i got...

PS2
soccer mania
frequency
disaster report
dark summit
wallace & grommit
barbarian
freestyle metal x
futurama
bouncer
ephemeral fantasia
guilty gear x
guilty gear x 2
armored core 2
r.a.d.
secret weapons over normandy (x2)
street fighter ex3
robin hood
rygar
x squad
spy hunter 2
summoner 2
mega man x7
my street
aqua aqua
eve of extinction

xbox
rlh
gauntlet
stake
nfl blitz pro
dragon’s lair 3d
sx superstar
gun metal
crimson sea
dino crisis 3
aliens vs predator new legends
futurama
secret weapons over normandy

gc
universal studios
zoocube
bomberman generation
rugrats royal ransom
disney’s party

gba
dragon ball z legacy of goku
rescue heroes billy blazes
mega man zero
mega man zero 2
shining soul
disneys party
mortal kombat deadly alliance
rugrats I gotta go party
breath of fire 2
f-zero
lunar legend
tactics ogre
zone of the enders
max payne
mega man battle network 2
shrek kart
zoocube

I bought 17 games (different games), and one of them just happened to be Disgaea - Hour of Darkness. If no one ends up wanting it, I'll just open it for myself.

GREAT!

i fucking walk up to circuit city and when i goto check out the bitch gets her manager and its "oh thats a mistake from corprate, no games for you"

:mad:

add to list:
Gauntlet Dark Legeacy GBA
Golden Sun GBA
Breath of Fire 2 GBA (confirmed)
Robotech GC
PIKMIN GC
.hack part 1 PS2

anyone wanna trade for all those except Pikmin?

[quote name='Mikaboshi']GREAT!

i shaq-fuing walk up to circuit city and when i goto check out the bitch gets her manager and its "oh thats a mistake from corprate, no games for you"

:mad:[/quote]

I'd be pissed.

[quote name='scsg75']where in oregon? I did pretty good at the one in Eugene, there's still a bunch left though.[/quote]

I went to Tigard, Clackamas, Hayden Island, and Gateway.

I price checked that arent on the list:
Super Mario Kart Circuit (GBA): Confirmed
Sonic Advance 1 (GBA): Confirmed.

Sword Of Mana (GBA): Didnt have discount
ESPN NHL HOCKEY 2004: Didnt have discount

[quote name='Requiem']holy carp, i didnt know Pikmin was $4.99 as well, I would've picked it up last night![/quote]

Hell, I was just as surprised as you (that's why I wrote it in all caps) :)

At the CC near me, most of the games were labled 4.99, but not all of them. The labled ones were in a offical CC bin saying 4.99 and the sales people were opening games labling them and piling them in the bin. I got 2 viewtiful Joes and 2 disgaea's both in the bin. I guess the bins were from the planed 11th mark down.

[quote name='dinovelvet'][quote name='chee75']Syberia rings up 19.99. [/quote]

Hmm...I got it for 4.99. YMMV with this one?[/quote]

I think (from the receipt posted earlier by a kind soul) the difference is that, on my copy of syberia, it had an extra sticker stating value game on it. This is also found on the back, where the sticker covered the original barcode from the game.

In short, those with their original barcode "scannable" should ring up as 4.99.

[quote name='captainfrizo']
I'd be pissed.[/quote]

I am. :evil: I fucking walk up there in 80 degree weather and I get nothing for my trouble.

by the way...any1 else have that feeling like they missed something and have to go back? even though you know you checked everything...you still might've not checked everything??? its driving me crazy

Dammit! Did anyone else's CC pull the games from the shelves and take them to the back where you can't get to them? They said there was a computer error and that the sale wasn't untill next week. If those shaq-fuers decide to do the sale early or anything like that I'm gonna be shaq-fuing pissed off, as in more than I already am. Assholes.

Yeah, i just got back from my CC today and they said they pulled them til next Sunday b/c people were buying like 16 and 17 at a time...damn all you greedy bastards!

[quote name='trustcompany1013']by the way...any1 else have that feeling like they missed something and have to go back? even though you know you checked everything...you still might've not checked everything??? its driving me crazy[/quote]

Yeah, I'm debating going back today or tomorrow depending on how late they're open tonight.

[quote name='Fraggler']I price checked that arent on the list:
Super Mario Kart Circuit (GBA): Confirmed
Sonic Advance 1 (GBA): Confirmed.

Sword Of Mana (GBA): Didnt have discount
ESPN NHL HOCKEY 2004: Didnt have discount[/quote]

Mario Kart for GBA?!?!! HOT!

[quote name='trustcompany1013']by the way...any1 else have that feeling like they missed something and have to go back? even though you know you checked everything...you still might've not checked everything??? its driving me crazy[/quote]

I hear you.

I'm thinking about going to the location in Matthews even though it's a good distance away. I should be happy with what I got and call it a day but part of me is urging me to take a drive even though I know I'd find nothing (and can't really afford anything). It's just too good of a deal I guess.

Add Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts (GBA), Minority Report (GCN) and Simpsons Road Rage (GCN). I don't think Simpsons Skateboarding was made for GCN so that should be deleted from the list.

1st post so hi everyone! I'll start with some confirmations:

Newport Beach, CA (Fashion Island)
GBA
------
Shining Soul
Botaki

XBOX
-------
Crimson Sea
Dino Crisis 3
Evil Dead: Fist Full of Boomstick
MGS2:Substance

GC
----
Megaman Network Battle Transmission

PS2
------
Chaos Legion
ICO
Ephemeral Fantasia
Rygar
Spy Hunter 2

CONFIRMED NOT 4.99:
---
PS2 - Evil Dead: Fist Full of Boomstick
GBA - Sword of Mana

On as side note, I went to the Westminister/Huntington Beach CA, CC and they had pulled all these titles. There were people looking so (I believe) the manager came up and talked to me. He was nice and said that the sale will happen on that week it's supposed to. He pulled because of the e-mail he received from coporate. He showed it to me briefly and I notieced most of the titles we were talking about. He said that they will have them all out in a bin the day they are supposed to be priced at $4.99 and that corporate is going to send all the stores a ton of these titles to clear out of the wearhouse. He told me to go to the larger stores in the area because they are still keeping them on the shelves.

Hope that's some help.

[quote name='p0tempkin']Got 64 games (GBA, XBX, PS2, GC) for $318.37.

http://www.onid.orst.edu/~alimu/games.jpg

BTW, I went to three CC in Oregon today, and there was only two other people at the first one. The second and third stores had NOBODY there, and it was easy pickings.

Early birds get games; if you're from Oregon, don't say you didn't have a chance.[/quote]

Personally I think all of us should only get one copy of each game. Let every have a chance rather than being greedy. Maybe that's just me.

I was there a full 30 minutes just looking at games and I can't shake that damn feeling, going back tomorrow.

[quote name='p0tempkin'][quote name='scsg75']where in oregon? I did pretty good at the one in Eugene, there's still a bunch left though.[/quote]

I went to Tigard, Clackamas, Hayden Island, and Gateway.[/quote]

WOOHOO...YOU DIDNT GO TO MINE,I am stuck at work for another hour and a half :evil: ofcourse now all I hear is how it was a mistake and CC is pulling the deal :oops:

[quote name='multi']1st post so hi everyone! I'll start with some confirmations:

Newport Beach, CA (Fashion Island)
GBA
------
Shining Soul
Botaki

XBOX
-------
Crimson Sea
Dino Crisis 3
Evil Dead: Fist Full of Boomstick
MGS2:Substance

GC
----
Megaman Network Battle Transmission

PS2
------
Chaos Legion
ICO
Ephemeral Fantasia
Rygar
Spy Hunter 2

CONFIRMED NOT 4.99:
---
PS2 - Evil Dead: Fist Full of Boomstick
GBA - Sword of Mana

On as side note, I went to the Westminister/Huntington Beach CA, CC and they had pulled all these titles. There were people looking so (I believe) the manager came up and talked to me. He was nice and said that the sale will happen on that week it's supposed to. He pulled because of the e-mail he received from coporate. He showed it to me briefly and I notieced most of the titles we were talking about. He said that they will have them all out in a bin the day they are supposed to be priced at $4.99 and that corporate is going to send all the stores a ton of these titles to clear out of the wearhouse. He told me to go to the larger stores in the area because they are still keeping them on the shelves.

Hope that's some help.[/quote]when are they supposed to have them all in a huge bin?

Well apparently CC will be shipping more games from their warehouses in time for the "real" sale next week. So you're not out of luck.

Which store is yours, BTW? The only other ones in Oregon I know of are in Salem and Eugene, about an hour away from me.

[quote name='crawlingpeter']when are they supposed to have them all in a huge bin?[/quote]
i heard mention of the 6th there will be a LIST, when i was there this morning, but the rumor is that the sale won't start until the 11th

[quote name='RobotSimp']morrowind non-gh was 4.99 for me[/quote]

Didnt work for me. And I am almost positive it wasnt PH. The silver packaging is so obvious I couldnt miss it.

Do you think they will restock any of these games? Like, if overstocked stores distribute to others nearby. Or if they clear out their warehouses. Just wondering. Maybe next Sunday when the sale officially starts there will be more games. If not, I'm satisfied already.

[quote name='p0tempkin']Well apparently CC will be shipping more games from their warehouses in time for the "real" sale next week. So you're not out of luck.

Which store is yours, BTW? The only other ones in Oregon I know of are in Salem and Eugene, about an hour away from me.[/quote]

No way! I guess ill need more money for next week.

I was told by management that this is a permanent mark-down on these titles & there will be more happening on the 11th

Hit up CC this morning, the place was dead empty...
So, I grabbed myself Mario Party 4, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, and Freaky Flyers. :)

We should start a list of CC that are cleaned out or non compliant to save people the trouble/gas.

List the state and location, and then Cleaned Out or Non Compliant

Hopefully this list can stay at CAG I have no respect for fat walleters or resellers, let them waste their time at empty stores bugging employees.
I'll try to update it throughout the day.* to make it clear its the people who buy tons of games they intend to sell and not play that i dont respect. Not all fat walleters in general*

*This list may not be 100% accurate - Just going by what fellow CAGers have remarked about thier experiences. These CC may change their minds at any time about compliancy. You should call ahead of time to see if they have changed their minds*

Alabama
Mobile : cleaned out " more games in on a truck at the end of the week"

Delaware
Christiana mall: Cleaned Out

Georgia
Atlanta(Lenox): Cleaned Out

Kentucky
Florence: Non Compliant

NYC
Brooklyn : limit of 3 games per customer

North Carolina
Cary : Non Compliant

Ohio
Toledo : Non Compliant

Pennsylvania
Altoona: Non Compliant

For those interested, the Norwalk CT store had 3 copies each of Viewtiful Joe and Dark Cloud 2 when I went a few hours ago.

Actually went back, thanks to whoever mentioned Moto GP2 Xbox before, grabbed the last copy I remembered was there and which the "list-holders" overlooked with their outdated early printouts...heh.

So, now added to the backlog @ $4.99:

Moto GP2 Xbox (main target)
Wipeout Fusion PS2
Ford Racing 2 Xbox
Pro Surfer Xbox (had enough Tony Hawk types but at $5 why not try it)
Serious Sam Xbox
Quantum Redshift (had this earlier and traded, keeping this good game this time)

And finally grabbed this, maybe this is new to the list:

Eve of Extinction PS2 (I didn't see this listed but tried it anyway)

Jantzen Beach on the Columbia river across from Vancouver. I dont want to wait another week and I have to work on that day too........

where are you selling your haul and how much for?

Well I finally made to my CC. Almost nothing. Both the gamecube and xbox sections were dry. My brother was only able to get DTR. Didn't check the ps2 section, maybe tomorrow.

On the other hand, the employees were really nice. I ask one about the sale and he told me that they several people leave with baskets full. He even tried to help find anything that might have been left. A rather nice experience for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back