Old OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1187945742739gb9.gif
1187945742739gb9.gif
1187945742739gb9.gif

Only if your PC is complete trash. Mine is, which threw all my ideas of getting an HDTV during the next 2 years out the window.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My new hobby: Periodically going to my ex's myspace profile and saying/yelling (depending on if anyone else is around) "fuck you you fucking cunt!" :lol:[/QUOTE]
Are you nu-metal, these days?

FFII leveling system sounds like a bitch. Debating playing it or not. :whistle2:k

Anyone have Strikers and want to play?

I guess I'll go make brownies.

[quote name='Rocko']FFII leveling system sounds like a bitch. Debating playing it or not. :whistle2:k

Anyone have Strikers and want to play?

I guess I'll go make brownies.[/QUOTE]

I'll play Strikers if you are arond.

FF2's stat system is very, very easy to fool. You can get super character within a few hours easy and breeze through anything.

Way easier than level based.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I am the Giraffemaster, Brak.[/QUOTE]
I'll beat your score tonight, boy.

[quote name='Strell']I'll play Strikers if you are arond.

FF2's stat system is very, very easy to fool. You can get super character within a few hours easy and breeze through anything.

Way easier than level based.[/quote]
Sure. I added you already, and my FC is in my sig.

Oh? It seems like it'd take a while, since you need to be hit to raise HP, cast a shitload of magic to raise MP, and kill shit to rasie attack... so you need to have all kinds of different priorities to raise different aspects of your characters instead of one objective- destroy.

[quote name='Rocko']
Oh? It seems like it'd take a while, since you need to be hit to raise HP, cast a shitload of magic to raise HP, and kill shit to rasie attack... so you need to have all kinds of different priorities to raise different aspects of your characters instead of one objective- destroy.[/QUOTE]

I found weapons off some of the first enemies that literally were powerful the rest of the game.

The other trick is to do what my friend did (which is brilliant):

Put all but one character (the big burly man) in the back row. In the back row, you can't be hit by physical attacks. So the early enemies will be forced to attack your burly dude. He takes all the damage, so his HP, defense, and evade will skyrocket. Your healer heals him, upping her magic quickly. The other two attack with bows, giving their attack abilities time to level up.

After a while you get so powerful that you can start attacking yourself, and when you reach that point, you can enter into a battle and come out with super stat increases.

Do that for a few hours and your characters will have 5k+ HP levels, super defense, etc.

Again, way, way easier than level based. Level based forces you to have to move forward in the game to fight stronger enemies. This system lets you attack yourself and heal yourself and potentially create super characters even at the beginning of the game.

Way too easy.

I'm going to add you, you create a game after that and invite me and we'll play. Should be on there in less than a few minutes.

Hmm. I see. I'll try that.

About the weapons, are they all on the same level, as in a level 10x is as powerful as a level 10y? It seems to be a bitch to level a weapon up, then find a better one that you have to start over with level 1.

You want to do Strikers now? I'll get on.

Strell doesn't play well? HA HA! He is all talk.

I bet his girlfriend calls him an apollo rocket of love, when really he just esplodes all over the launchpad repeatedly. MWAHAHAHAH.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Strell doesn't play well? HA HA! He is all talk.

I bet his girlfriend calls him an apollo rocket of love, when really he just esplodes all over the launchpad repeatedly. MWAHAHAHAH.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why you'd ask my gf that. You could just ask your's instead. She can vouch for the former.

I don't play Strikers much and it shows. Will probably remain that way until I get better at it.

"All talk" is a hefty check I'm going to cash on your ass.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Strell doesn't play well? HA HA! He is all talk.

I bet his girlfriend calls him an apollo rocket of love, when really he just esplodes all over the launchpad repeatedly. MWAHAHAHAH.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

Zing!

I'm soundboarding a high school football game, right now. You know how I know?

'Cos I gotta take a shit!

[quote name='tiredfornow']You always gotta anal blast during them HS football games Brak.[/quote]

Something about those sweaty teenage boys gets his ass all a-quiver?

Now, now...I didn't mean that, Brak - it was just an easy shot.

BTW Brak, did you get caught at any games yesterday during the storms?

I have no idea what approach I'm supposed to take on 'A Vintage Year' in Hitman. Seems no matter what I do I'm not supposed to be there.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I have no idea what approach I'm supposed to take on 'A Vintage Year' in Hitman. Seems no matter what I do I'm not supposed to be there.[/quote]Same here, that's why I stopped playing and haven't gotten back to it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']BTW Brak, did you get caught at any games yesterday during the storms?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I had to soundboard that late-ass Tigers game, last night. Four hour rain delay; game ran 'til 4 AM.

Boring as Hell.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. I had to soundboard that late-ass Tigers game, last night. Four hour rain delay; game ran 'til 4 AM.

Boring as Hell.[/quote]

I work with someone who went to that game - she was six rows behind the Yankees dugout. I'll ask her on Monday how it went.

I was at work, trying to get some end of week paperwork together so I could get out before 6:30 - I was almost done when they actually came on the PA and said tornados were sighted. Since I work in an IT lab (which is also the torando shelter) I had no idea that it was raining, let alone storming. I poke my head out to see the nearly black skies.

Called the wife and told her it might be a good idea if I bunkered down where I was. I didn't get home until after 10pm.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I have no idea what approach I'm supposed to take on 'A Vintage Year' in Hitman. Seems no matter what I do I'm not supposed to be there.[/QUOTE]

I can tell you the best way if you really want to know.

got a Silent Assassin rating on that level. :)

i know where speedy is (at least i'm fairly positive). Plume, IM me later and I'll tell you my theory, being that you're in MI, you'd know what I'm talking about.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I work with someone who went to that game - she was six rows behind the Yankees dugout. I'll ask her on Monday how it went.

I was at work, trying to get some end of week paperwork together so I could get out before 6:30 - I was almost done when they actually came on the PA and said tornados were sighted. Since I work in an IT lab (which is also the torando shelter) I had no idea that it was raining, let alone storming. I poke my head out to see the nearly black skies.

Called the wife and told her it might be a good idea if I bunkered down where I was. I didn't get home until after 10pm.[/QUOTE]
This weather has been gangsta.

In other words: It dun give a fuck.

[quote name='dcfox']Why would Speedy be at your house??[/quote]

Speedy gots ta get paid, son!!!

Sorry, forgot I was a mid-30's white (more or less) suburbanite for a minute there...

[quote name='mr ryles']Ya'll don't know what it's like. To be male middle class and white. [/gangsta][/quote]

Back in the 90's, when my buddy and I had our show, and it was starting to get played in Detroit, we put up the message: "We're young, we're white, we're male, we're sorry."

Although, it was kinda cool when I went to "the hood" to purchase...things, and the guy was like "Man - I know who you are!" It gave me weird psuedo-celebrity street cred.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Mmm...cell phones make it much harder to avoid people I don't want to see.[/QUOTE]
Throw it away. They're terrible, little devices.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Mmm...cell phones make it much harder to avoid people I don't want to see.[/QUOTE]

Thats why sometimes you got to get a new number, bitches won't stop calling.

I got a new cell phone last month or so and apparently the number they gave me used to belong to a dude who was/is way in debt. I keep getting messages in my voice mail from banks and collection agencies.

[quote name='dcfox']I got a new cell phone last month or so and apparently the number they gave me used to belong to a dude who was/is way in debt. I keep getting messages in my voice mail from banks and collection agencies.[/QUOTE]

Every so often I get calls from mexican Telemarketers. Or I believe they are telemarketers, I can't really tell cuz of the whole spanish thing.

I can't wait 'til Eastern Promises hits theatres.

Cronenberg is a good director.

[quote name='Brak']I can't wait 'til Eastern Promises hits theatres.

Cronenberg is a good director.[/QUOTE]
I'll check that out.

The movies I'm looking forward to right now are The Darjeeling Limited and No Country for Old Men.
There's another one that has something to do with the Beatles, but I don't remember what it's called...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back