Old OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mr ryles']whats an ock?[/quote]
it says sock. the teak is striked-through. as in tube sock. as in he's only giving it to gwen in his dreams.

Ok, so I"m playing Umk3 and I finally got to motaro and I won't turn the system off until I beat the game. The game to me just represents the worst part of people and the world in general. It amkes me want to kill myself and others. I hate it so much and the fact that I had no idea that it'd be this hard. I mean, really. thanks mk crew. How about letting the player get used to using moves that actually work on the bosses instead of doing this bullshit. The game makes me want to jump off of a bridge.

Also, does anyone know how to beat motaro without learning stupid 20 hit combos and shit. I just want the points so I don't have to play the shit game ever again. Shit.

Gwen Stefani had a boobjob.
[quote name='mr ryles']bitch needs to tan though.[/QUOTE]
I only like tan skin when it's genetic.

[quote name='tiredfornow']what should I bake right now Chika? I'm gonna head to the store. hook me up with a quick awesome tasty recipe! :D[/quote]

let's see. get some fatfree cream cheese, fat free cool whip, chocolate pudding, and a pre-made oreo pie crust. mix half the cream cheese (softened) and half the cool whip with the chocolate pudding mix. pour it in the pie crust then mix the rest of the creamcheese-cool whip with 1 tsp of vanilla and put that on top of the pie. drizzle some chocolate syrup over it and refrigerate till firm.

:shock:

That nigga frosty must looooooove you.

Would it just be fine with the chocolate syrup? I dont think I have any vanilla.

umk3 for XBLA is probably the hardest game I've ever played in my life. Specifially Motaro. I found an easy way to just somehwat cheat through everything else, but not motaro. Oh no. The game has the type of programming that makes you think you'll win when you will actually lose. Then it laughs at you for paying 10 bucks.

too bad rouf ain't around no more. this would be a good avy for him.

emperor-stitch.gif

And beware spuda fett!

Spuda%20Fett.jpg

UMK3 was the onset of Midway's laziness.

They should have released Mortal Kombat II on XBLA, and UMK3 to the garbage dump.

[quote name='tiredfornow']:shock:

That nigga frosty must looooooove you.

Would it just be fine with the chocolate syrup? I dont think I have any vanilla.[/quote]

ya, it won't have as rich of a flavor but it'll be fine. i was actually thinking about makin this recipe tomorrow. it came on a container of fatfree coolwhip and the last time it was damn good. here's a pic:

[quote name='Brak']UMK3 was the onset of Midway's laziness.

They should have released Mortal Kombat II on XBLA, and UMK3 to the garbage dump.[/quote]

Yes. I understand difficulty but the game makes me want to kill all of the programmers. That's not good.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That looks so yummy.[/quote]

i used a pastry bag to squirt out little circles of the coolwhip-creamcheese mix. i put the chocolate syrup over it when i served it.

I dont understand that whole wombat liberation army thing. I r nub.

[quote name='Chika']i used a pastry bag to squirt out little circles of the coolwhip-creamcheese mix. i put the chocolate syrup over it when i served it.[/quote]
Yeah I kinda figured, good job though.. I enjoy treats like that but only every once in a blue moon. I'm about to head out soon so it's gonna be a long night. Just gotta see what else we need.. and what else I want. :p

[quote name='tiredfornow']I dont understand that whole wombat liberation army thing. I r nub.[/QUOTE]

It was one of those lame CAG fads that occured over the course of like three days before people realized how gay they were acting.

*no offense meant to Wombat, but everyone else.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I dont understand that whole wombat liberation army thing. I r nub.[/QUOTE]
You don't want to.

[quote name='Chika']i used a pastry bag to squirt out little circles of the coolwhip-creamcheese mix. i put the chocolate syrup over it when i served it.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh what I could do to sexually corrupt that post. ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Yeah I kinda figured, good job though.. I enjoy treats like that but only every once in a blue moon. I'm about to head out soon so it's gonna be a long night. Just gotta see what else we need.. and what else I want. :p[/quote]

thanks. being that my family owns a bakery and i've been used as slave labor since i was 10, i should know how to handle a pastry bag. unfortunately my coolwhip warmed up and was kinda runny or it woulda looked better.

[quote name='Moxio']Ohhh what I could do to sexually corrupt you. ;)[/QUOTE]
Sick.

[quote name='Moxio']Ohhh what I could do to sexually corrupt that post. ;)[/quote]

i think you just did ;) hooray for premature corruption!

No. That Family Guy character is suckin' on an invisible penis.

There's even a gloryhole.

[quote name='Brak']No. That Family Guy character is suckin' on an invisible penis.

There's even a gloryhole.[/quote]

holey moley.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']What happened to roufuss?[/quote]

he moved from Florida to Long Island, NY and is working crazy amounts trying to save up for an apartment with his g/f. he doesn't want to be on CAG so that he's not tempted to spend lots of money on video games when he should be saving for other things. in the meantime he's managed to acquire a PS3 and 37" HDTV though.

[quote name='Chika']in the meantime he's managed to acquire a PS3 and 37" HDTV though.[/QUOTE]
What a dumbass.

[quote name='Brak']What a dumbass.[/quote]

his old tv broke, so they got a new one. the story about the ps3 is a bit fuzzy though.

[quote name='Chika']his old tv broke, so they got a new one. the story about the ps3 is a bit fuzzy though.[/QUOTE]
It's a bit dumbassy.

[quote name='Brak']It's a bit dumbassy.[/quote]

sometimes when you're going without a lot of things for an extended amout of time, being able to afford one luxury, though not the best idea, really makes a difference.

If I'm not careful, I'm going to have to take some time off too. I need to start this semester off right, and I need to spend less money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back