Old thread: Check first/last post for new thread link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
DO NOT POST IN NEW THREAD UNTIL I HAVE FIRST 6 POSTS TAKEN OVER.
NEW THREAD HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9832580

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Power Trade 30% (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Power Trade: Get a 30% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of:New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts, 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Madden NFL 13

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Madden NFL13 or Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expiration varies by title. [/QUOTE]

30% Extra toward pre-owned (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of any pre-owned product.

Full trade value must be applied toward the purchase of pre-owned product. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Steam Funds (7/23/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of Steam Wallet currency during the Steam Summer Sale.

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade any PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita or 3DS system

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Buy Back (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Guaranteed $30 in store credit when you trade NCAA Football 13 within 30 days of release

$30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new title is priced at $59.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Google Nexus 7 (Includes iOS/Android Devices - Ends 8/05/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
Power Trade: Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade any items toward the pre-order of the Google Nexus 7 Tablet.

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a Google Nexus 7 Tablet. While supplies last. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Base TIV from today 6/4/12:
:3ds:
Nintendogs Poodle $9
Pilotwings $3
Michael Jackson $4
Steel Diver $3
:wii:
Sims 3 $11
:ps3:
Madden 12 $8
Fallout New Vegas $3

Hello,
I had some games I was willing to trade in with the 10% bonus and 7 for35 extra and want to see how much I get for it:

Fallout New Vegas
Mass Effect 2
Madden 12
Mass Effect 3
Saints Row the Third
Oblivion GOTY
And possibly NBA Live 10 or a $3 TIV game I have

I looked at the TIV for each and with all bonuses im predicted to get $110. Can someone check that and see if its true? Will I get more or less?

[quote name='cheeky']Base TIV from today 6/4/12:
:3ds:
Nintendogs Poodle $9
Pilotwings $3
Michael Jackson $4
Steel Diver $3
:wii:
Sims 3 $11
Madden 12 $8
Fallout New Vegas $3[/QUOTE]

$3 for FNV? Called Gamestop and they said thy will give me $5 for xbox one.

^ They can be different for different systems. A few weeks back the PS3 version got $4 while the 360 got $5.

[quote name='ItalianWeapons']Hello,
I had some games I was willing to trade in with the 10% bonus and 7 for35 extra and want to see how much I get for it:

Fallout New Vegas
Mass Effect 2
Madden 12
Mass Effect 3
Saints Row the Third
Oblivion GOTY
And possibly NBA Live 10 or a $3 TIV game I have

I looked at the TIV for each and with all bonuses im predicted to get $110. Can someone check that and see if its true? Will I get more or less?[/QUOTE]

You are new here so I'll give you a pass - just once ;).

No one is going to check those values for you. If the dates are recent in the OP then you are pretty sure to be OK. Otherwise call or just take them in and check - and make sure you post those values when you do as that's the only way other people can know! Or did you want someone to check the OP and check your math? Well, maybe someone will do that but not me.

Oh yeah, and I think it's great this was extended. I thought I missed out on another set of trade-ins by not going this weekend. I'll have to gather up another 7 games. Though it looks like there has been some drops on stuff I want to trade (and a big one on Pilotwings as it was $7 just a few weeks ago).

D'oh! And the minimum has been fixed... Oh well, I think the last trade I did was all $3+ anyway. But that means less margin for error on a few that might have dropped more since then.

[quote name='ItalianWeapons']$3 for FNV? Called Gamestop and they said thy will give me $5 for xbox one.[/QUOTE]

Yes the ps3 version was $3. I was disappointed.

[quote name='io']^ They can be different for different systems. A few weeks back the PS3 version got $4 while the 360 got $5.

You are new here so I'll give you a pass - just once ;).

No one is going to check those values for you. If the dates are recent in the OP then you are pretty sure to be OK. Otherwise call or just take them in and check - and make sure you post those values when you do as that's the only way other people can know! Or did you want someone to check the OP and check your math? Well, maybe someone will do that but not me.

Oh yeah, and I think it's great this was extended. I thought I missed out on another set of trade-ins by not going this weekend. I'll have to gather up another 7 games. Though it looks like there has been some drops on stuff I want to trade (and a big one on Pilotwings as it was $7 just a few weeks ago).

D'oh! And the minimum has been fixed... Oh well, I think the last trade I did was all $3+ anyway. But that means less margin for error on a few that might have dropped more since then.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! Wont make that mistake again ;) and I will post them once I trade them in. Just wish I had some more $3+ games because most of my games are old sports games! :)

[quote name='tigerin']does the 25% hardware bonus stacks with the 10% powerup reward card?[/QUOTE]

Hardware never gets the 10% PUR bonus, so no.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Forgot about the $100 Xbox trade in. Does anyone know what it's worth now with the 25%?[/QUOTE]

Base is like $40 or $50 as I recall for the white consoles.

Damn missed out on the console deal...

Whats the TIV for a phat 40gb PS3, kind of want to upgrade to the slim or a MGS edition if I can find one

I just called Gamestop this afternoon. You have Mass Effect 3 wrong. I submitted a new total in the trade-in values area.

Mass Effect 3 is $17, or $18.70 for Power Up Members.

[quote name='Dylonus']I just called Gamestop this afternoon. You have Mass Effect 3 wrong. I submitted a new total in the trade-in values area.

Mass Effect 3 is $17, or $18.70 for Power Up Members.[/QUOTE]
who has it wrong?

Just wanted to report that I traded in a iPod Touch Gen 2 8GB today (B condition - Good), that had some scratches on the back but was more or less in great condition.

The TIV was $61 base, but with the $25 bonus came to $86.

I did however ask if I had a "perfect" (A Condition) unit and I believe I was quoted $82.

I see that in the OP it is iPod Touch Gen 2 8GB - $85 (1/11/12) so the value has dropped slightly (however I am not sure if the value was downshifted due to the $25 promo).

Overall pretty good since I only bought it for $64 last August, so not bad :)

Forgot to post last night was Pre-E3 Hyped, needed good sleep for onslaught of todays coverage

My cousin broken PS3 was taken, but not given the $150 sale price
Was quoted $104 - $10 (Missing AV Wires) - $35 Refurbishing Fee
Then the CSR didn't realize I had an extra controller (An Old Sixaxis), and gave me +$22 credit for the extra "Dualshock" controller, almost covered the refurbish fee..
HAHA
Came out with $81+change, that system was worth as much as a paper weight, so I'm happy
Now to use $381.00 @Gamestop... hmm... I should wait on a new PS3 Bundle no?

Today 06/04/2012

Infamous 2 $14.00
Little Big Planet 2 SE $16.00
Just Cause 2 $8.00

(Add the 3 for $10 promo, the usual 10% extra & PS Plus has already paid for itself for a year :))

Time to go dump Ratchet & Clank All 4 One at BB tomorrow for $21!

[quote name='Dylonus']I just called Gamestop this afternoon. You have Mass Effect 3 wrong. I submitted a new total in the trade-in values area.

Mass Effect 3 is $17, or $18.70 for Power Up Members.[/QUOTE]

ME 3 was on sale for $30 new last time someone traded it in so good to see it back up.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Eh, I'll just keep it then. Appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

The original white 360 was $45 base back when they had the $50 extra promo but when they changed it to the additional 30% it jumped up to $65 base. I'm actually looking to trade mine in tomorrow along with a bunch of games. I always call before when I trade in something like this so I'll post what they tell me tomorrow.

[quote name='bige562']The original white 360 was $45 base back when they had the $50 extra promo but when they changed it to the additional 30% it jumped up to $65 base. I'm actually looking to trade mine in tomorrow along with a bunch of games. I always call before when I trade in something like this so I'll post what they tell me tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Ok sounds good.

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Today 06/04/2012

Infamous 2 $14.00
Little Big Planet 2 SE $16.00
Just Cause 2 $8.00

(Add the 3 for $10 promo, the usual 10% extra & PS Plus has already paid for itself for a year :))

Time to go dump Ratchet & Clank All 4 One at BB tomorrow for $21![/QUOTE]

What do you mean? Did you get those games for free with PS Plus?

[quote name='sundrop']These $4 hdmi cables everyone is trading, just some random hdmi cable they have? Confused.[/QUOTE]

They can be hdmi cables from anywhere. I usually buy mine on amazon for like $1.75 and trade them in every now and then. Just don't do it to often or to many at a time and you'll be fine.

[quote name='Vap']They can be hdmi cables from anywhere. I usually buy mine on amazon for like $1.75 and trade them in every now and then. Just don't do it to often or to many at a time and you'll be fine.[/QUOTE]

+1 You are awesome. I probably own a thousand of them from monoprice.

Still waiting to find out what the base TIV is on the xbox 360 phat console. I got a couple I can trade in assuming they price is still good. I am interested in the $75 Wii consoles.

So it looks like they have an E-3 preorder 30% going too.

Noob question, can I just cancel the preorder down the road at GS without penalty?

I have to get rid of infamous 2, LBP2 vanilla, and I could find a 3rd game like homefront for the 3/$10, but I could also trade to BB or do the 30% at GS.

[quote name='slowdive21']So it looks like they have an E-3 preorder 30% going too.

Noob question, can I just cancel the preorder down the road at GS without penalty?

I have to get rid of infamous 2, LBP2 vanilla, and I could find a 3rd game like homefront for the 3/$10, but I could also trade to BB or do the 30% at GS.[/QUOTE]You might run into a roadblock (read: employee) if/when you cancel the preorder; since cancelled preorders hurt their numbers and raise their chances of being fired, GS employees might be butthurt at your desire to cancel a preorder. Of course, if there's an employee you don't like for some reason, cancelling a preorder is a pretty effective means of communicating that dislike. ;)

[quote name='Vigilante']You might run into a roadblock (read: employee) if/when you cancel the preorder; since cancelled preorders hurt their numbers and raise their chances of being fired, GS employees might be butthurt at your desire to cancel a preorder. Of course, if there's an employee you don't like for some reason, cancelling a preorder is a pretty effective means of communicating that dislike. ;)[/QUOTE]

yeah, i had to pull that card this past weekend. the manager was being a douche to me when i was trying to trade in my cousin's Wii. He said that the trade in promotion doesn't exist (the one that bumps it up to 75) and the only one that exists is the 30%. He thought i was blowing smoke out my ass. So i canceled my preorders, only had 4. He was so mad/disappointed. I decided to not go to that GameStop anymore since i have plenty more in my area.

[quote name='Vigilante']You might run into a roadblock (read: employee) if/when you cancel the preorder; since cancelled preorders hurt their numbers and raise their chances of being fired, GS employees might be butthurt at your desire to cancel a preorder. Of course, if there's an employee you don't like for some reason, cancelling a preorder is a pretty effective means of communicating that dislike. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks! Plenty of GS employees I don't like. ;)

LBP2 is highest at BB @ 21 after 110%
Infamous 2 is highest at GS @ 18.20 after 30%
FFXII-2 is highest at BB @ 25.20 after 110%

The 3/$10 deal is only good for games between $3-$8 (that is an estimate, I didn't completely run the numbers)

I just called Gamestop and the current base TIV for the original white 360 is $65 so with the current promo you would get $81.25. I think I'm going to try my luck with craigslist and see if I can get more.

[quote name='bige562']I just called Gamestop and the current base TIV for the original white 360 is $65 so with the current promo you would get $81.25. I think I'm going to try my luck with craigslist and see if I can get more.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed.

$83.25 with 20gb HDD. lol

Did the guy who said he was trading in a Wii get the base Value. I might sell my wii, a few games, and my wiimotes along with some 360 controllers for a kinect.

Been following this topic for a while and just wanted to say thanks! The values and user advice found here are top notch!

Values as of 5/26/12

3DS Trade In Values:

Mario Kart 7 18.00
Super Mario 3D Land 18.00
Tales of the Abyss 15.00

DS Trade In Values:

Phantasy Star Zero 3.50
Chrono Trigger 4.50
Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals 3.00
Dragon Quest IX 4.00

Grand total with 35.00 Bonus was 101 dollars. I walked out with two 50 dollar Steam vouchers. Now I'm debating if I should let go of the 3DS and remaining games for it. I chose to wait though E3 to see if the 3DS was worth holding onto... and I'm not impressed at all with the upcoming line up.

25 percent extra credit could be nice... but does anyone know the base value of a 3DS at the moment? Anyone trade it in when they were offering 100 for it? Man, I'm kicking myself right now...

[quote name='Ramadonis']Been following this topic for a while and just wanted to say thanks! The values and user advice found here are top notch!

Values as of 5/26/12

3DS Trade In Values:

Mario Kart 7 18.00
Super Mario 3D Land 18.00
Tales of the Abyss 15.00

DS Trade In Values:

Phantasy Star Zero 3.50
Chrono Trigger 4.50
Lufia Curse of the Sinistrals 3.00
Dragon Quest IX 4.00

Grand total with 35.00 Bonus was 101 dollars. I walked out with two 50 dollar Steam vouchers. Now I'm debating if I should let go of the 3DS and remaining games for it. I chose to wait though E3 to see if the 3DS was worth holding onto... and I'm not impressed at all with the upcoming line up.

25 percent extra credit could be nice... but does anyone know the base value of a 3DS at the moment? Anyone trade it in when they were offering 100 for it? Man, I'm kicking myself right now...[/QUOTE]FYI, Nintendo said that the 3DS would be getting its own press conference tomorrow night at 6pm PST, so there might be more that hasn't been shown off yet.

Today's trade in - All PS3

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - $17
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $16
Red Dead Redemption (vanilla) - $9
Tekken 6 - $7
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $3
God of War 3 - $7
Grand Theft Autio IV (vanilla) - $8

Definitely could've gotten more for Skyrim and MW3 if I sold then on CL but o'well. That extra $35 makes up for it I guess. Got lots of Steam vouchers ;)

[quote name='CoruptAI125']Did the guy who said he was trading in a Wii get the base Value. I might sell my wii, a few games, and my wiimotes along with some 360 controllers for a kinect.[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOOOOOO I didn't

Can someone plzzzzzzz give me the basevalue, domo

Trade in -

(PS3) - Borderlands GOTY - $12.00
(PS3) - Twisted Metal - $18.00
(PS3) - Ratchet All For One - $8.00
(360) - Blur - $6.00
(360) - Sonic Sega All- Stars Racing - $7.00
(360) - Alan Wake - $7.00
(DS) - Chrono Trigger - $4.50

[quote name='IamPro']NOOOOOOOOOOO I didn't

Can someone plzzzzzzz give me the basevalue, domo[/QUOTE]

Why haven't you checked the first post?

Traded today 6/5/12

PS3 Resistance 3 9.00
PS3 Darkness 2 10.00
Wii Penguins of Madagascar uDraw 4.00
Wii WarioWare Smooth Moves 5.00
XBox 360 Shift 2 Unleashed 6.00
DS Kingdom Hearts 358/2 4.50
DS Kingdom Hearts Re:coded 7.00

[quote name='iduncurr']Any other confirmation that they actually changed their system that TIV has to be $3 min for the tiered promo?[/QUOTE]

I can 100% confirm this. A store manager/ friend told me that corrected this with the new marketing. So yes, it looks like $3.00 is the new minimum.

[quote name='Vigilante']FYI, Nintendo said that the 3DS would be getting its own press conference tomorrow night at 6pm PST, so there might be more that hasn't been shown off yet.[/QUOTE]

http://media.nintendo.com/pressroom/E32012/3DS/NDS_N3DS_Upcoming Games List_E312.pdf

That was posted a few hours ago. While it does say... partial... unless something comes right out of left field... I'm done with it. I had my fun, but I don't think two handhelds will work for me this gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back