Old thread: New one linked in first and last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread here:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9443692

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

30% Trade Bonus (Various)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30trade.jpg

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new game only. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Soul Calibur V (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), SSX (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Max Payne 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Mass Effect 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Street Fighter X Tekken (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12). See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Guaranteed Trade-In Value (3/1/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30guarantee2.jpg

Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/31/12 - 3/1/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 2/14/12 - 3/13/12). $30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new titles are priced at $59.99 (PS3, Xbox 360). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

Trade 3 get $10 (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any 3 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP or 3DS games and get an extra $10 in-store credit.

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$40 Hardware Bonus 360/PS3, $20/Wii (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $40 in-store credit on any Xbox 360 or PS3 system traded, Get an extra $20 in-store credit when you trade any Wii.

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

PS Vita Handheld Trade Up Offer (Ends 2/20/12)

[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade your old hand held system toward the purchase of a new PS Vita.

Offer valid only toward DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000 or PSP Go. Full trade value must be applied toward the pre-order/purchase of a new PS Vita. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.
5.gif

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
^have 2 locked in at $27 each on Amazon (hoping to use the credit for Skyrim), but if Gamestop is similar pricing I may just go there tomorrow afternoon

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I bought 2 new 360s today and it looks like Gamestop is the best place to trade in my launch day 360s. Only problem is I have colored faceplates for both of them. Does anyone know if I will get full credit for them, or do they deduct for not having the original faceplate?

Also, will they give me the $50 extra for both systems, or do I have to trade them in at 2 different GS?

[quote name='te619']Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I bought 2 new 360s today and it looks like Gamestop is the best place to trade in my launch day 360s. Only problem is I have colored faceplates for both of them. Does anyone know if I will get full credit for them, or do they deduct for not having the original faceplate?

Also, will they give me the $50 extra for both systems, or do I have to trade them in at 2 different GS?[/QUOTE]

the faceplates shouldn't matter, but call
both should get +$50 each

11/18:
DS: Pokemon Diamond - $9
DS: Mario & Sonic: at the Winter Olympic Games - $7
11/19:
DS: Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem - $11
360: F1 2010 - $10
Wii: Tiger Woods 11 - $8
11/25:
360:
Tiger Woods 11 - $7
Metro 2033 - $8
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 - $9
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - $10
Wii:
Wii Party - $10
DS:
Mario Hoops 3 v 3 - $10
Diddy Kong Racing - $6
Kirby: Super Star Ultra - $8
Animal Crossing: Wild World - $9
PS3:
Transformers: War for Cybertron - $7
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - $7

[quote name='te619']Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but I bought 2 new 360s today and it looks like Gamestop is the best place to trade in my launch day 360s. Only problem is I have colored faceplates for both of them. Does anyone know if I will get full credit for them, or do they deduct for not having the original faceplate?

Also, will they give me the $50 extra for both systems, or do I have to trade them in at 2 different GS?[/QUOTE]

Colored face plates should be ok, but it'll be YMMV on trading in the 2 at the same time. My local Gamestop will only accept 1 system per day. (you can trade in one xbox and one ps3 at the same time, but as for multiples of the same type of system, they only take one per day) but like you said, you could always go to 2 different gamestops....

[quote name='MSUHitman']Yes the $50 promo is good through Sunday the 4th.[/QUOTE]

Huh???? What's this $50 promo? I don't see anything about it in the OP.

[quote name='dchrisd']Huh???? What's this $50 promo? I don't see anything about it in the OP.[/QUOTE]

You get an extra 50 dollars when trading a system in.

(I assume you would still get more on craigslist).

[quote name='cigaro']You get an extra 50 dollars when trading a system in.

(I assume you would still get more on craigslist).[/QUOTE]

probably get like $20 + $50 bonus lol :roll:

[quote name='onyzukae']i have. . . informous 2 /killzone3/ black ops/dead space 2
all for ps3
How much do they give me GC credit?[/QUOTE]

If only there were some kind of list of trade-in values available somewhere.

[quote name='dinovelvet']If only there were some kind of list of trade-in values available somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Someone should really maintain a list. It'd be very helpful for us all.

[quote name='Tsel']Someone should really maintain a list. It'd be very helpful for us all.[/QUOTE]

yeah that'll never happen though, the day that happens is the day someone reads the first few posts in the "GameStop TIV/Promos" thread... :lol:

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']yeah that'll never happen though, the day that happens is the day someone reads the first few posts in the "GameStop TIV/Promos" thread... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Although it will never happen, why not wish for a website that has video game deals while you are asking.

I was browsing the Trade-In Offers section on GS.com and found a promo that isn't posted in the OP for some reason: 25% extra credit for trades toward Mario Kart 7, SSX, or FFXIII-2. It's valid 11/21-12/4, and the full details are below (sorry for the gray text):

Power Trade 25%

Power Trade: Get a 25% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of Mario Kart 7, SSX, or Final Fantasy XIII-2

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of Mario Kart 7, SSX, or Final Fantasy XIII-2. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

[quote name='Hostile']Does anyone know if GS takes FFXIII faceplates and how much credit they give?[/QUOTE]

No they don't take faceplates.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Does the $50 bonus count for Phat systems?...

...they only have slims pictured[/QUOTE]

$50 Extra In-Store Credit when you trade any PS3 or Xbox 360

Get $50 extra in-store credit when you trade any PS3 or Xbox 360.

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

:D

Core 360 with wireless controller was $45 11/22/11. I bet the price drops when shipments start hitting peoples house as I think a ton of people were like me and did a cheapass upgrade.

If my Kinect bundle ever ships i'll go trade my fatty in from the basement that day and have two good slims in my house whenever it arrives. Selling Kinect so this is a paid upgrade, actually i'll make a nice profit on the whole deal because I was one of the people who got a $50 credit for them not having the deal up at noon, plus the $50 credit for buying. Plus I bitched about how they sucked this year in general versus last year when the 3 month XBL never came live to add to cart and they gave me another $30 credit.... LOL $80 for nothing and $50 for the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsel']Someone should really maintain a list. It'd be very helpful for us all.[/QUOTE]

Or better yet how about a tiv estimator at gs.com. its amazing how they made the trade in game mainstream amung retailers and yet places like bestbuy and amazon have them first and gs still hasnt caught on. It would be much better than calling and it would save the employes time as well instead of being on the phone looking these up

[quote name='$hady']

$50 Extra In-Store Credit when you trade any PS3 or Xbox 360

Get $50 extra in-store credit when you trade any PS3 or Xbox 360.

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

:D

Core 360 with wireless controller was $45 11/22/11. I bet the price drops when shipments start hitting peoples house as I think a ton of people were like me and did a cheapass upgrade.

If my Kinect bundle ever ships i'll go trade my fatty in from the basement that day and have two good slims in my house whenever it arrives. Selling Kinect so this is a paid upgrade, actually i'll make a nice profit on the whole deal because I was one of the people who got a $50 credit for them not having the deal up at noon, plus the $50 credit for buying. Plus I bitched about how they sucked this year in general versus last year when the 3 month XBL never came live to add to cart and they gave me another $30 credit.... LOL $80 for nothing and $50 for the system.

[/QUOTE]

can you trade in more than 1+ 360 at a time?

Or better yet how about a tiv estimator at gs.com. its amazing how they made the trade in game mainstream amung retailers and yet places like bestbuy and amazon have them first and gs still hasnt caught on. It would be much better than calling and it would save the employes time as well instead of being on the phone looking these up

[quote name='strait edge follower']Or better yet how about a tiv estimator at gs.com. its amazing how they made the trade in game mainstream amung retailers and yet places like bestbuy and amazon have them first and gs still hasnt caught on. It would be much better than calling and it would save the employes time as well instead of being on the phone looking these up[/QUOTE]

There's a reason GS has existed for so long. They bank on the fact that people will trade things in regardless of the value they get in return...especially if they are already at the store when they find out the value.

[quote name='slowdive21']There's a reason GS has existed for so long. They bank on the fact that people will trade things in regardless of the value they get in return...especially if they are already at the store when they find out the value.[/QUOTE]

yeah, they used to have a small part of the trade in webpage dedicated to the most new games trade in values...

...people are more likely to say: "F it" while they are in the store because they just lugged half their collection to the store

Traded in my old 360 Arcade (white, no hdd) for $95 credit after the $50 bonus tonight. Kept my hdd to put in the 4gb slim I got from the lightning deal.

[quote name='Weagle']Traded in my old 360 Arcade (white, no hdd) for $95 credit after the $50 bonus tonight. Kept my hdd to put in the 4gb slim I got from the lightning deal.[/QUOTE]

What did they offer for the HDD? Also do they put the store credit on a gift card these days? It's been so long since I traded in to GS.

[quote name='Weagle']Traded in my old 360 Arcade (white, no hdd) for $95 credit after the $50 bonus tonight. Kept my hdd to put in the 4gb slim I got from the lightning deal.[/QUOTE]

Sorry if this a a dumb question, but do you get the same amount if you are a free power up member or do you have to be a paid power up member? I have never traded in anything before to GS.

[quote name='slowdive21']Sorry if this a a dumb question, but do you get the same amount if you are a free power up member or do you have to be a paid power up member? I have never traded in anything before to GS.[/QUOTE]

You get the same amount on hardware. But you get 10% extra for games.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']so does anyone know if I can trade in 2x Xbox 360's at the same time? to get $190 total?[/QUOTE]

damn, just read the last two pages!

[quote name='KtMack23']You get the same amount on hardware. But you get 10% extra for games.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks for the info! Two more questions: What do you need to trade in with the system? Does it require all the hook ups and a controller or is it only for the system itself?

I got a 360 for free at a garage sale because it red rings after 45 mintues of play (according to the mom) and I don't have an A/V cable or controller for it. I do have the original box, power cord, and Hard drive.

[quote name='slowdive21']Ok thanks for the info! Two more questions: What do you need to trade in with the system? Does it require all the hook ups and a controller or is it only for the system itself?

I got a 360 for free at a garage sale because it red rings after 45 mintues of play (according to the mom) and I don't have an A/V cable or controller for it. I do have the original box, power cord, and Hard drive.[/QUOTE]

It's in the OP, but you need

System
Controller
AV cable
Power Cord and Power supply

The system doesn't automatically give you the extra $50 for a 2nd system, but my GS let me trade in 2 and just manually overrode the $50 extra for the 2nd system.

Also just in case anyone else has the question, they didn't say anything about me having decorative faceplates. Actually one guy wanted to take my Viva Pinata plate off for himself lol

gaystop has let me down for the last time.
my $100+ credit is 100% useless even with pur.
no gs in the area had the games i wanted, and they are sold out online.

if anyone knows any flips to best buy i'm moving there. even though they have their flaws, esp with geeksquad (overpriced), it's better than lamestop. they ship games to store and have lower prices in general.

help me get rid of my credit to get bestbuy!

[quote name='Kendro']What did they offer for the HDD? Also do they put the store credit on a gift card these days? It's been so long since I traded in to GS.[/QUOTE]

They put the credit on a gift card. No clue about the trade in value on the hard drives.

AC: Revelations PS3 $27 yesterday

I think this is correct as I got $32.70 doing the $30 trade in promo (60 days from release).

The bummer thing is that I could have gotten more by using one of the power trade promos if $27 is accurate. Oh well, got it at BB (using B2G1 Gamer coupon) net $23 using BB credit. Made $10 in GS credit so it's better than nothing for a game I wasn't really interested in.

[quote name='Kendro']What did they offer for the HDD? Also do they put the store credit on a gift card these days? It's been so long since I traded in to GS.[/QUOTE]

probably not much. I know i was offered $2 for a 20GB a month ago.lol just kept it to take it apart

Today's TIV

iconxbox360.gif

Batman: Arkham Asylum - 5

Fight Night Champion - 8
Red Faction: Armageddon - 5
Shift 2 Unleashed - 8

iconwii.gif

de Blob 2 - 5

they told me I had to wait to trade in 2x systems...

...only one at a time

...so how long is long enough? (can they see that oh yesterday I traded one in?)

...also dont say go to another store, its the only one for 100 miles where I am currently

[quote name='CaptainKirk']they told me I had to wait to trade in 2x systems...

...only one at a time

...so how long is long enough? (can they see that oh yesterday I traded one in?)

...also dont say go to another store, its the only one for 100 miles where I am currently[/QUOTE]

you should have asked the cashier...

...but since you didn't, it probably means one per transaction

...in other words, trade your system, get your credit and receipt, then get back in line to start a new transaction for the next system

...or just come back the next day if the cashier is a douche.

The next day should be just fine. You probably could have done a second transaction yesterday, but today they shouldn't have a problem with it.

I didn't know there was such a place in the US that only had one Gamestop in a 100 mile radius. But since you apparently live on the Genesis Planet from Star Trek III, I guess you have a special case! lol!

OP doesn't say it, but the tiered trade (3:10%/5:20%/7+:30%) is in effect through 12/4/11. Also 25% trade-in bonus toward Mario Kart 7, SSX, or Final Fantasy XIII-2. Also the $50 bonus for Xbox or PS3 console trade-in. Same end date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back