OLD THREAD: New thread in FIRST/LAST posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
NEW THREAD: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/330257-gamestop-tivpromo-thread-xxv-30-extra-toward-select-games-3040-for-titanfallinfamous-second-son-more/

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. Second post has the values for games/hardware for Microsoft devices. Third post has the values for games/hardware for Nintendo consoles and the fourth post has the values for Nintendo handhelds. Fifth post has the values for games/hardware for Sony consoles and the sixth post has the values for Sony handhelds.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

WHEN POSTING VALUES:

Please try to follow the example below if possible. If you feel the need to use the system icons, please only use them once at and at the top of the list. Also always post the system it's for even if it's only on one system or the value will not get updated. I don't always know it and I'm doing these updates from work to keep them as updated as often as possible so I can't spend time searching for that info.

5/13

Game1

Game2

Game3

PS3

Game1

Game2

Game3

Current Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Extra $5/$10 per game on XB1/PS4 games (Ends 4/6/14)
GameStop.com said:
Get an additional $5 in-store credit when you trade 1 PS4 or Xbox One game. Plus, get an additional $10 each when you trade in 2 or more PS4 or Xbox One games. Valid 3/24/14 - 4/6/14
Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer valid through 4/6/14.

Extra 30% on Games/Accessories traded towards select games (Ends 4/28/14)
GameStop.com said:
Receive up to 40% extra in-store credit when you trade any games or accessories toward the following games:
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Watch_Dogs
  • Destiny
  • LEGO The Hobbit
  • Elder Scrolls Online
  • MLB 14 The Show
Valid 4/7/14 - 4/28/14

Extra 30% on Media Player trades (Ends 4/28/14)
GameStop.com said:
30% Extra In-Store Credit when you Trade Any Media Player Valid 4/7/14 - 4/27/14
Offer not valid on cash trades. By trading your device you release GameStop from any claim relating to the product (including, but not limited to, loss of the device or its contents, any music, pictures, or other data stored on it.) Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Offer good in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam only. Void where prohibited. Offer valid 4/7/14 through 4/27/14.

Guaranteed $40 trade-in credit for Infamous Second Son (Ends 4/20/14)
GameStop.com said:
Guaranteed $40 In-Store Credit When you trade inFAMOUS Second Son on PS4 by 4/20/14. Valid 3/21/14 - 4/20/14
$40 value is net value after trade. Valid only toward PS4 versions. Offer valid only while new game is priced at $59.99. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Guaranteed $30 trade-in credit for Titanfall (Ends 5/7/14)
GameStop.com said:
Guaranteed $30 In-Store Credit when you Trade Titanfall on Xbox 360 Valid 4/8/14 - 5/7/14
$30 value is net value after trade. Xbox 360 versions. Offer valid only while new game is priced at $59.99. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,22,23,,

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the PowerUp Rewards card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your PowerUp Rewards card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

If I buy a used copy of a game that requires an online pass for multiplayer, will it come with an online pass?
If you purchase a used title published by either Sony or WB you get an online pass from GS on your receipt. That's also why the used copies are $55 instead of $48 when the MSRP is $60. No GS issued passes of games published by EA, THQ, etc. On those titles you're totally dependent on the previous owner not using the code.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
May or May Not Charge, Depending Upon County: Florida,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I showed all three on my phone, but if you print them out, there are barcodes that the employee can scan (unlike on the phone where the coupons are just in code format and have to be manually entered), so that might be easiest.
I've got a smartphone and the barcode can scan right off my phone.

TIV Today

PS4; $265 base.

The good news is....I now own a Titanfall bundle!

The bad news: my GS didn't have any in-stock so we had to a web-in-store order for it. Apparently, can't use the $ off coupons on those :(. I almost switched to a regular X1 but the poor cashier (who I think is a manager at another GS) had a rough time getting the order to work with the 50% promo and then trade credit, so I just let it go through.

Maybe I can do an exchange in-store once the bundle arrives and use my coupons that way? Or just use them on games I guess?

TIV Today

PS4; $265 base.

The bad news: my GS didn't have any in-stock so we had to a web-in-store order for it. Apparently, can't use the $ off coupons on those :(. I almost switched to a regular X1 but the poor cashier (who I think is a manager at another GS) had a rough time getting the order to work with the 50% promo and then trade credit, so I just let it go through.

Maybe I can do an exchange in-store once the bundle arrives and use my coupons that way? Or just use them on games I guess?

I'm not talking about future I've only talked about present. M$ was smart and front loaded their higher end games. While PS4 seems to have back ended it.

M$ is banking largely on Titanfall, which will probably end up being a good decision as it most likely will win GOTY. At least it is front runner. After Titanfall M$ exclusives dwindle for a few months until it picks back up. The exact opposite of PS4
Yep, Microsoft was smart, front loading their nigher end games yet, PS4 is still dominating Xbox One which doesnt make it smart at all because once this small run ends, what else do they have? Next major exclusive probably wont be until Quantum Break and thats most likely to be released in 2015. And didnt Microsoft do the exact same thing with Xbox 360? How did that turn out?

I know most here think im a Sony fanboy but im not. For me personally, both launches were average at best. The only exclusives that I even want to play is Ryse and Knack which have been rated the seventh worse and fifth worse respectively on metacritic but there's no way either game is worse than a 70%. No way. Both games look good and a lot of fun but in different ways.

As for Titanfall, highly unlikely that it will win game of the year. When was the last time a game released in March won game of the year? Its very rare and highly unlikely. Not to mention the fact that considering its mainly a "multi-player" online based game, I dont see why or how it would win. It could be the greatest "multi-player" online game in video game history and it still shouldnt win game of the year.

After Titanfall, whats the next Xbox One exclusive for 2014? Hell, are there any? Of course, in fairness, PS4 only has Infamous: Second Son and The Order: 1886. So, 2 to 1 isnt really much of a difference whatsoever. It will be 2015 when we see more exclusives get released for both consoles.

TIV Today
PS4; $265 base.
When you get it just go back and do a return and rebuy using the coupons. You should have credit left over that you can just put back on your card. I do that all the time when I forget to bring my coupons. I just go back and do that.

When you get it just go back and do a return and rebuy using the coupons. You should have credit left over that you can just put back on your card. I do that all the time when I forget to bring my coupons. I just go back and do that.
thats likely what I'll do, just gotta hope the same guy isnt working haha. Was thinking about exchanging for the regular X1 with Forza 5 now but Forza has been cheap enough on AWD.

There will never be a Kinect less xbox one.

I'm a gamer first and have been playing my x1 a lot. Weird, I know.
I'm 100% certain that Microsoft will release a Kinect less bundle for $400 in 2015. First, they HAVE to because if they dont, they simply wont catch up to PS4. More people dislike Kinect than those who like it. Personally, I have no interest in Kinect, PS Eye Camera, PS Move and whatever other stupid gimmicks both companies think of and release. Stick to the basics....a controller and thats it because at the end of the day, thats what the majority of people want to use to play their games. Second, the guy who was in charge and wanted Kinect packed in with the console is gone and the new guy in charge isnt a fan of Kinect at all. If it wasnt for the fact that its only been four months, I think the Kinect less bundle would have been released along side Titanfall.

Not releasing a Kinect less bundle will only make those who want Xbox One but dont want to pay an extra $100 for Kinect go with PS4 or even a Wii U. Excluding Wii U, PS4 has a 62% market share while Xbox One has 38% market share. Granted, Xbox One hasnt been released in Japan yet but its not expected to do much there, if anything. You would think that with PS4 being sold out everywhere and having to wait to buy one that Xbox One would gain extra sales but it really hasnt. I honestly and truly believe that if Kinect wasnt included and the console was $400, it would be much closer to 50/50 than what it actually is. In the end, both PS4 and Xbox One have their positives and negatives but thus far, for me personally, there's more positives than negatives for PS4 than there is for Xbox One and when I look at the long term, PS4 as of right now, has the brighter future.

As for you playing your Xbox One a lot, thats great for you as you obviously have games that interest you but yet, not everyone is the same. For me, after Ryse, it would just be sitting there collecting dust.

Refurb Fee for PS4 is 100$ if anythings wrong with it.

Do they even check the consoles lol?
The first GS I stopped at to trade in my PS4 tried to charge me $100 for a "large" crack on the system (a crack I didn't even know existed). For other reasons, I didn't complete the trade there. Went to another GS the next day and wasn't hassled at all.

Yep, Microsoft was smart, front loading their nigher end games yet, PS4 is still dominating Xbox One which doesnt make it smart at all because once this small run ends, what else do they have? Next major exclusive probably wont be until Quantum Break and thats most likely to be released in 2015. And didnt Microsoft do the exact same thing with Xbox 360? How did that turn out?

I know most here think im a Sony fanboy but im not. For me personally, both launches were average at best. The only exclusives that I even want to play is Ryse and Knack which have been rated the seventh worse and fifth worse respectively on metacritic but there's no way either game is worse than a 70%. No way. Both games look good and a lot of fun but in different ways.

As for Titanfall, highly unlikely that it will win game of the year. When was the last time a game released in March won game of the year? Its very rare and highly unlikely. Not to mention the fact that considering its mainly a "multi-player" online based game, I dont see why or how it would win. It could be the greatest "multi-player" online game in video game history and it still shouldnt win game of the year.

After Titanfall, whats the next Xbox One exclusive for 2014? Hell, are there any? Of course, in fairness, PS4 only has Infamous: Second Son and The Order: 1886. So, 2 to 1 isnt really much of a difference whatsoever. It will be 2015 when we see more exclusives get released for both consoles.
Last year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock_Infinite

The first GS I stopped at to trade in my PS4 tried to charge me $100 for a "large" crack on the system (a crack I didn't even know existed). For other reasons, I didn't complete the trade there. Went to another GS the next day and wasn't hassled at all.
Did they test it out? Mine is actually going to repair tomorrow. Doesn't take in discs sadly. :(

I'm worried that the value might drop

Did they test it out? Mine is actually going to repair tomorrow. Doesn't take in discs sadly. :(

I'm worried that the value might drop
Yeah, they tested it. I was trading in a PS4 and XB1. The first store spent 45 minutes testing the PS4 and then told me their network had been down all day and they could not test the XB1. They also wanted to charge the refurb fee on the PS4.

I was in the 2nd GS for an hour while they tested both systems. They installed a game on each system and made sure they could play both systems. For anyone trading these in, you may want to consider leaving a game installed so you don't have to wait for the game to install.

Yeah, they tested it. I was trading in a PS4 and XB1. The first store spent 45 minutes testing the PS4 and then told me their network had been down all day and they could not test the XB1. They also wanted to charge the refurb fee on the PS4.

I was in the 2nd GS for an hour while they tested both systems. They installed a game on each system and made sure they could play both systems. For anyone trading these in, you may want to consider leaving a game installed so you don't have to wait for the game to install.
Thaaks hopefully everything goes well.

I appreciate your response!

Do you receive the B2G1 coupon to use right when you sign up? I was just checking out their site and found 3 used games priced $20, $15, & $15. Does the rewards program cost more than the $15 I'd get for free? Are there any other promos right now that would help me out?
I think it takes a couple days to get the coupon. I'm not real sure. You have to register the card online, which takes about 2 minutes.

The cost of the card is $15, and you get free Game Informer magazines, digital or print, your choice.

You also get 10% savings on used games for the year you subscribe, so if you spend $150 on USED games, it's worth it, because the savings equals the subscription cost. You also get points, and can cash them in for further coupons, such as $5 off a used game, up to $50 off any item, or some gaming merchandise and stuff like that.

You have to use the B2G1 coupon in store, the coupons don't work online.

It's worth is if you plan on spending $150 on used games and you ever trade games in.

A few awards doesnt mean anything. I meant unanimous and decisive. In that regard, im pretty sure it was The Last Of Us.
So someone proves you wrong and then you change what you mean? Sigh.

As to what other exclusive MS has this year, that little halo series has a game coming out. But I'm sure you'll find a way to not count that and continue to pretend you're not a Sony fanboy.

Just a friendly reminder, tomorrow is Disney Infinity Day at GS. I posted the ad yesterday night, but I know it got lost in the well you know......

CNAoJqZ.jpg
VBelkS5.jpg

Finally some Gamestop's in my area got PS4's in stock. I'm going to trade my cheap used one in and buy a brand new one in for essentially the cost of sales tax. I really just want to get the year Sony warranty. 

3/14/2014

:wiiu:

Angry Birds Star Wars - $5.00

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist - $8.00

:wii:

Wipeout: Create & Crash - $6.00

:3ds:

Angry Birds Star Wars - $3.00

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $6.00

Wipeout: Create & Crash - $3.00

So someone proves you wrong and then you change what you mean? Sigh.

As to what other exclusive MS has this year, that little halo series has a game coming out. But I'm sure you'll find a way to not count that and continue to pretend you're not a Sony fanboy.
Last post in this debate....I figured that game of the year meant just what i said...I didnt think that i had to explain that. There can only be ONE game of the year and that goes to the game with the most awards and correct me if im wrong, but as far as I know, that was The Last Of Us but if it makes you feel any better, it was actually a third party game that was my own personal game of the year.

Halo??? From what I have read, 2015 at the earliest and even if gets released this year, doesnt matter for me as I have no interest in Halo. And im not a Sony fanboy. I simply go by the console that has the MOST games that I want to play and for me, thus far, its PS4 > Wii U > Xbox One. Its not like im the one who decided what games do and dont come out. If it makes you happy though, I have no interest in Killzone or Infamous either.

Side note - considering I prefer Xbox 360 over PS3 and that 360 will outlast my PS3 in regards to which one stays and goes, I dont see how I could be a fanboy but whatever. If im a Sony fanboy then you're a Microsoft fanboy so in the end, it evens out.

fuck off guy. Nobody cares about what you post. If you want to discuss this take it to the many xbox one and ps4 threads or PMs. Geez it's so annoying to deal with people like you.

The rage is hard..

I mean at the end of the day we all know we get the console that our friends get. If not we just get the one that we friqqen feel like getting, not because one or the other is better but because it's what YOU like. That's it, case closed.

The rage is hard..

I mean at the end of the day we all know we get the console that our friends get. If not we just get the one that we friqqen feel like getting, not because one or the other is better but because it's what YOU like. That's it, case closed.
Keep the sensibility out of this thread!

There's already a console wars discussion blog entry here. Take your stupidity there... I actually wrote it and encourage it! This shit was funny last night but I'm sure we can do JP a favor and give him a break for a day or two.

Last edited:
When trading in a system for a ps4/xbox one does gamestop charge sales tax on full price of the system or only on the amount that isn't covered by you're store credit? I'm in california.

Sooooo I got desperate and traded in my PS4 as a refurb, lol.

I pretty much only paid like 250 out of pocket, but it sucks that I had to eat the tax.

Anyways, waiting on titan fall to download.

I am ready for next gen :)

How much did u get for the refurb console? They charged you tax on $500!?
California, I got 282, I only payed 145 for it on amazon though due to credit, so its whatever. I just really want to play forza five.

And on top of that the 50% promotion is going to be ending the 23rd so who knows what I would have gotten then.

I know it was going to take to long to get back to me.

I got it from the amazon warehouse and the PS4 wouldn't take in the discs.
Sony would have repaired it for free, the paperwork says you would need a retail receipt.. but they will tell you not even to bother with it because the console is less than a year old.

If you trade in a qualifying game for $29.99 and buy a $59.99 game, and then end up returning the $59.99 game, what do they do?
If you read the previous pages, you'd know the answer. Your $29.99 trade won't get prorated or anything so you'll get back how you paid. Part trade credit, part cash or all trade credit, etc.

If you read the previous pages, you'd know the answer. Your $29.99 trade won't get prorated or anything so you'll get back how you paid. Part trade credit, part cash or all trade credit, etc.
Thanks. It's a 312 page thread, and about the last 10 pages were console wars. You'll have to bare with me for not sifting through the garbage.

3/15/14

3DS - Yoshi's New Island - $17

First time in a looong while that I've bought a Ninty first party title and was bored to tears by the end of it.

California, I got 282, I only payed 145 for it on amazon though due to credit, so its whatever. I just really want to play forza five.

And on top of that the 50% promotion is going to be ending the 23rd so who knows what I would have gotten then.

I know it was going to take to long to get back to me.
The PS4 TIV last dropped back around mid Feb just when the current promo started. I doubt the TIV will drop again before the current promo ends.

I'd assume that they'd give you $60 in store credit since the fine print says that net credit after promotion is $30.
Depends on how the remaining balance is paid. The $30 credit from the trade is guaranteed, the remaining $29.99 will get refunded however it is paid.

For people trading their PS4 for their PS4 for the Wii U 50% bonus & then returning it--someone was saying that the Wii U's aren't sealed? Anyone have an issue doing that return? Don't think it should be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back