old tradelist, closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump,

8bit contact me by phone if you need to talk to me.
everyone who has pm'd me I'm not ignoring you.
I will try to get to everyone asap.

Thanks for your patience -Bry

Congratulation! My boy is two months old today. You are entering the most exciting part of your life now. I hope everything goes well for you. You have to post pics when you get time. If you have a boy I will send you some things (all new of course).

Congrats! My son is 8 weeks old this week. I tell you though, it gets a lot harder when you have more than one (big sisters don't quite realize that baby is not a toy). :D

Lolz Thanks guys this is why I love CAG :).
Yes a baby boy.
Child #4 for me.
Born This morning at 2:09AM 7lbs 3 oz 19 inches
Mr. Ethan says hi to CAG, welcome the newest future CAG ;).

Once again To those that pm'd me I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
8bit bro you got PM.

Thanks all ttyl -Bry

CONGRATS AND best wishes for the future for you and your family! LMAO @updating on CAG REmark during birth. HArdcore indeed.

I got the package today. Very great shape. I am going to get my wife to work on that thing.
My little boy Brycen was also 7lbs 3oz.
By the way CML for Call of Duty World at War and / or Left 4 Dead. I have Fable 2 for trade if interested and I can add money in the trade. Thanks again.

middle of the night bump, shouldn't you be doing this with a new baby in the house?

pm me if your willing to part with a couple blu's:bomb:
I have a sealed 360 controller, Indy Jones BR, possibly pure ps3 as well if interested

Your referral site, is it related to the 360games4free? if not I may be able to do 1

i would go sealed orange, sealed mass, 20 gb hd and transfer kit for l4d and a 3 month live subscription. I think, monetarily that is a fair trade. If not let's change it up, I may even throw in a referral because I like ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back