Older Accessories Price Drop at EB

DMFunk

CAGiversary!
Yesterday I stopped by a pretty slow EB games and noticed quite a few accessories had some crazy price drops, including:

FPS Master Controller (PS2) - 9.99
That PS2 controller that lets you change the layout (PS2) - 9.99

And the big one that I had to jump on:

GCN Controller w/2 in. LCD (GCN) - 12.99

There were more that had dropped, but those were the main ones I saw that stood out.

I didn't see any other threads that involved this, but I'm guessing it could be YMMV, I figured this would be a nice heads up for people who have seen things like the LCD controller at their EB games.

If anyone should happen across a Light Gun for the Sega Dreamcast, let me know. I'm thinking about the Interact one specifically. The Mad Catz one will do though. Beggars can't be choosers.

[quote name='Sway']Is this what you were talking about?:
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/238343.asp[/QUOTE]

Nope, but my friend said he got those for like $5 at EB a week ago (EDIT: as they are on the site, heh), so they may be on sale too, I was talking about the PS2 controller that lets you remove the analog sticks, d-pad, and buttons, to change the placement of them... quite a good idea, I would have dropped $10 on it if I knew the quality.

The Hip Screen Pads have been $12.99 for quite a while, but I think the other controllers mentioned are newly $9.99. By the way, I highly recommend the clash pads previously mentioned and they are the same company as the changeable layout one, So I imagine that would be good too.

[quote name='DMFunk']Nope, but my friend said he got those for like $5 at EB a week ago (EDIT: as they are on the site, heh), so they may be on sale too, I was talking about the PS2 controller that lets you remove the analog sticks, d-pad, and buttons, to change the placement of them... quite a good idea, I would have dropped $10 on it if I knew the quality.[/QUOTE]

I have one of those, it's made by Radica.... I can't remember the name of the controller though. The sticks are kind of crappy but get the job done. It's mainly useful for switching the analog sticks for games(FPS) that require you to aim with the left stick(I used it for PS2 Fatal Frame since I couldn't find an option to switch sticks like the later Fatal Frame games), and for your friends who may be left handed.

The controller your thinking about is the revolution, red/black controller with one set of buttons, 2 analog sticks and a d pad. Ive seen one at my local Eb.....brookfield, Wi brand new for around 12.99

[quote name='Number83']If anyone should happen across a Light Gun for the Sega Dreamcast, let me know. I'm thinking about the Interact one specifically. The Mad Catz one will do though. Beggars can't be choosers.[/QUOTE]

The Interact ones are the bad ones. The MadCatz blaster, however, is very nice. This has been common knowledge since the dawn of time, or at least the dawn of House of the Dead 2.

Just an fyi.

bread's done
Back