OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='deadbodyman11']I got you the manual for NBA2K11, but couldn't get any others.[/QUOTE] Awesome, That was one of the most important manuals since that game was for someone else:cool:

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Nier![/QUOTE] You'll have it soon enough, hopefully you'll get it by tomorrow since it was shipped first class;)

Hey I got Killing Floor! How is serious sam? Your old right? How is it?

I am considering going back to 64bit, it was a terror in vista, hopefully its better in windows 7

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Hey I got Killing Floor! How is serious sam? Your old right? How is it?

I am considering going back to 64bit, it was a terror in vista, hopefully its better in windows 7[/QUOTE]

Next time I see you on Steam we can play it if you want to ;) I like Serious Sam it's a run and gun type game. Yes I'm so very, very old :oldman:, I'm only in my mid-30s and I don't even have any gray hairs yet :lol:.I never really had any problems with 32-bit Vista I think I used it for 2-3 years and I only had 1 BSOD due to a hardware conflict.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Next time I see you on Steam we can play it if you want to ;) I like Serious Sam it's a run and gun type game. Yes I'm so very, very old :oldman:, I'm only in my mid-30s and I don't even have any gray hairs yet :lol:.I never really had any problems with 32-bit Vista I think I used it for 2-3 years and I only had 1 BSOD due to a hardware conflict.[/QUOTE]

Very old!

Got Nier, left you feedback!

I went through with it, on 64bit now, had to download over 2gigs of windows updates. :cry:

Also, you got Enslaved yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Very old!

Got Nier, left you feedback!

I went through with it, on 64bit now, had to download over 2gigs of windows updates. :cry:

Also, you got Enslaved yet?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just received Enslaved today:D I try not to update windows unless I have to it usually causes more problems than it fixes.

[quote name='5of9']Got the mad hatter reference bump.[/QUOTE]

I was going to leave a small mad hatter image but I hit the reply button too quickly. I figured I better explain why I left an unusual number in your post:lol:

bump!

hey bud, would you by any chance pm me a ballpark price of what the series 5 white hyabusa sealed halo figure, and the series 6 jade amazon exclusive hyabusa sealed halo figure go for? i understand if you don't want to, but they will probably gone by the time i could buy them anyway. i don't know if it's like 10$ range or 10 times that (and i trust you wouldn't rip me off, lol). not really a chance of me buying them unless i get a job soon, so that's why i'm asking for your ballpark estimates. thanks in advance. take care, man.

Bump...

Now that I'm finished with my newest build I'm almost ready to put up my previous PC. I just need to delete my documents and games, unless whoever buys it wants the games ;)

waiting on walmart to get my goldeneye CE w/ gold controller in. i ordered that & the LE halo reach 360 controller on same order. had them ship to store. the controller is there & goldeneye should be there soon. i will definitley add you so we can play.

that's sweet. i figured i'd only get to play the single player campaign then trade it, but i'd love to play mp. i'll add you on my wii tomorrow since it seems to take a few days. i have to finish black ops & enslaved, but then we can surely play some deathmatch. is there co-op of any sort?

Bump!

What's your Steam ID? I might be picking up a video card with my lowball winninz... Looking for a very budget friendly one, as I should be saving for moving, but this is what I've had my eye on...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...161315&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-14-161-315-_-Product

Opinion?

Actually, looking through your list, I'm interested in a few Steam games... Ghost Recon pack, Operation Flashpoint, Overlord pack...

[quote name='twztid13']waiting on walmart to get my goldeneye CE w/ gold controller in. i ordered that & the LE halo reach 360 controller on same order. had them ship to store. the controller is there & goldeneye should be there soon. i will definitley add you so we can play.

that's sweet. i figured i'd only get to play the single player campaign then trade it, but i'd love to play mp. i'll add you on my wii tomorrow since it seems to take a few days. i have to finish black ops & enslaved, but then we can surely play some deathmatch. is there co-op of any sort?[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I don't know if there's co-op play I've only played deathmatch since I didn't know anyone else that had it :lol:

[quote name='Vulgarism']Bump!

What's your Steam ID? I might be picking up a video card with my lowball winninz... Looking for a very budget friendly one, as I should be saving for moving, but this is what I've had my eye on...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...161315&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-14-161-315-_-Product

Opinion?

Actually, looking through your list, I'm interested in a few Steam games... Ghost Recon pack, Operation Flashpoint, Overlord pack...[/QUOTE]

My Steam nickname is "The Lagger", I think Meatwad sent you a link;)

hey man, i registered your wii friend code. now you have to register mine; then, in the options menu, make sure "standby connection" and "WiiConnect 24" are both set to "on." you will probably have to leave it in standby connection for a day. i should have picked up my Goldeneye once it registers and we can do the "game friend code."

[quote name='OldSchool77'] My Steam nickname is "The Lagger", I think Meatwad sent you a link;)[/QUOTE]

Don't call me that. And I hope you suffer.

[quote name='twztid13']hey man, i registered your wii friend code. now you have to register mine; then, in the options menu, make sure "standby connection" and "WiiConnect 24" are both set to "on." you will probably have to leave it in standby connection for a day. i should have picked up my Goldeneye once it registers and we can do the "game friend code."[/QUOTE]

I haven't gone on my Wii since around Christmas since I've been playing my Steam games. I'll go on later today and add you, wii connect24 is on but it hasn't let me know I have any messages:whistle2:s And Good news I should be back on PSN by the end of next week!

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Don't call me that. And I hope you suffer.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I have a new nickname for you then... the one and only KARL! I'm fairly immune to pain since I was moderately electrocuted when I was 5:lol:.

Hey old friend. Guess who finally got Steam? this guy...
picked up DCUO for it since the internet connection on my ps3 is pretty sketchy. only gotta wait 16 hours for the download to finish...

[quote name='twztid13']bump

did you get the ps3 from amazon with the 50$ gaming credit?[/QUOTE]

Yup, so after the rebate the total cost to me is going to be about $150:D I needed to get something from Amazon anyway so as soon as I get the $50 credit it's going to be spent.

[quote name='marella152']Hey old friend. Guess who finally got Steam? this guy...
picked up DCUO for it since the internet connection on my ps3 is pretty sketchy. only gotta wait 16 hours for the download to finish...[/QUOTE]

Hey that's great, let me know what Steam name you use and I'll add you to my friends list. Make sure to download some of the free games from this list:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851573

yeah to add a wii friend, you have to both enter each other's friend codes. it's kinda backward in the tech world, lol. we both have to have stanby connection set to "on" for it to work, as well.

bump
im stoked, i made a trade with Pookymiester for his Marvel Zombies hardcover TPB. Havent read it yet. you should check it out, google the mary jane hard cover.

anyway, congrats on the ps3, i havent played army of two 40th day yet but if you get it we can play some co op

[quote name='twztid13']yeah to add a wii friend, you have to both enter each other's friend codes. it's kinda backward in the tech world, lol. we both have to have stanby connection set to "on" for it to work, as well.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I saw your message on my Wii today ;) My Wii was in standby mode but the Nintendo friend system isn't very good. I had to wait for three days once to get the message from my nephew when we were trying to set up Mario Kart:bomb: I found out what my Goldeneye code is, I don't think too many people have the game so I'll post it here

[quote name='buffdrew84']bump
im stoked, i made a trade with Pookymiester for his Marvel Zombies hardcover TPB. Havent read it yet. you should check it out, google the mary jane hard cover.

anyway, congrats on the ps3, i havent played army of two 40th day yet but if you get it we can play some co op[/QUOTE]
I googled the cover, it's pretty cool but I don't think zombies would bother carrying books around :lol: I'm hoping it comes in soon since there is a PSN sale and I want to get costume quest. I don't know if I'll get Army of two anytime soon I just bought a bunch of games at that last Steam sale and I have a backlog of all the games I bought but couldn't play on my system.

[quote name='marella152']names Marella152 - thanks for that list, gonna start downloads on some of those right now!

go Bears![/QUOTE]

No problem, If you try Alien Swarm let me know and I'll play with you. I forgot to let you know I sent you a friend invite through Steam as "The Lagger"

bump.

i'll let you know when i unbox my goldeneye & get the friend code for it. i don't check my wii messages much, but i have about 4 great games i have yet to open just waiting on me (they are my 360 RROD insurance plan, lol). sucks there's no way to communicate in between rounds, etc. on the wii. i certainly didn't "invest" in a wiispeak, which are now being "phased out" (lol, cuz how many games used them? 3?). they are also tied to the console you 1st set up the wiispeak for, forever (meaning you caan't re-sell, or buy a used one that will work with your wii)!

i've preordered a 3DS, then find out there are still friend codes (not per game, but still), that its region locked, etc etc etc. c'mon nintendo, please get into THIS generation & stop living in the past (for whatever convoluted reason you choose to think people don't play games on the internet, lol). sorry, end of my rant. we will deathmatch on goldeneye soon, oldschool.

bump

i'll get the goldeneye fc to you soon. you think you'd be down to play this weekend sometime? if so, let me know what time works for you (in my thread) & i'll let you know if that works for me (tbh, unless it's early in the morning, t'll probably work for me). thanks, man.

[quote name='twztid13']bump.

i'll let you know when i unbox my goldeneye & get the friend code for it. i don't check my wii messages much, but i have about 4 great games i have yet to open just waiting on me (they are my 360 RROD insurance plan, lol). sucks there's no way to communicate in between rounds, etc. on the wii. i certainly didn't "invest" in a wiispeak, which are now being "phased out" (lol, cuz how many games used them? 3?). they are also tied to the console you 1st set up the wiispeak for, forever (meaning you caan't re-sell, or buy a used one that will work with your wii)!

i've preordered a 3DS, then find out there are still friend codes (not per game, but still), that its region locked, etc etc etc. c'mon nintendo, please get into THIS generation & stop living in the past (for whatever convoluted reason you choose to think people don't play games on the internet, lol). sorry, end of my rant. we will deathmatch on goldeneye soon, oldschool.

i'll get the goldeneye fc to you soon. you think you'd be down to play this weekend sometime? if so, let me know what time works for you (in my thread) & i'll let you know if that works for me (tbh, unless it's early in the morning, t'll probably work for me). thanks, man.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know what you mean about Nintendo's resistance to accepting the standard features of the latest generation of gaming. I bought several Wii speak for $5 at Walmart a while back and I gave them to all my family members who had a Wii at the time. I think we used them for about a week or two and haven't touched them since. None of our games used it at the time but hopefully Conduit 2 will still support it :roll:

Why would you pre-ordered a 3DS?! I've been getting wise to Nintendo's methods so I usually wait a year or so for them to decide they need to come out with a hardware revision to boost sales. Just make sure you get the games you want as soon as they go on sale for the first time that way if any of them are in demand later on you'll already have them ;)

I'll put in the code as soon as I get it but unfortunately this weekend I might have to unplug all my electronics in the living room. I'm going to have carpet installed next week and I don't trust them to handle all my gadgets so I'm boxing everything up and putting them away until next weekend. I'm supposed to get a call today if they have enough rug in stock and then they'll start on Tuesday:D

[quote name='5of9']still lovin my master chief figure bump[/QUOTE]

Let me know if he needs any friends, I still have the rest of the legendary series:lol:

cool, no rush. i entered your fc. here's mine 509055852039. just lmk when you have time. i messed aroung w/ the aiming (gonna use the wii mote 1st try) & i'm quite impressed by the quality of it so far. not saying much, but i had my hopes really low for a fps on the wii, lol.

i want a 3ds cuz that'll be the only place i can get my paper mario, zelda, metroid, kirby, donkey kong, etc., etc. i've loved the most recent iterations of all those games, and it looks like that'll be the best place to get them since no new ninty hardware is being rumored. i could care less about n64 ports, though. i,ve also never seen anything in 3d (aside from the blue/red cardboard glasses when i was a kid). i don't watch movies at all, but the possibility to see the "how to train your dragon" type flicks in 3d is awesome, too. worst case i can sell it for a nice profit, lol.

Man, I love me some Lovecraft. But, my user title is a little joke the clever FWBWEUX came up with about another CAG. I hope you can figure out who ;)

[quote name='twztid13']cool, no rush. i entered your fc. here's mine 509055852039. just lmk when you have time. i messed aroung w/ the aiming (gonna use the wii mote 1st try) & i'm quite impressed by the quality of it so far. not saying much, but i had my hopes really low for a fps on the wii, lol.

i want a 3ds cuz that'll be the only place i can get my paper mario, zelda, metroid, kirby, donkey kong, etc., etc. i've loved the most recent iterations of all those games, and it looks like that'll be the best place to get them since no new ninty hardware is being rumored. i could care less about n64 ports, though. i,ve also never seen anything in 3d (aside from the blue/red cardboard glasses when i was a kid). i don't watch movies at all, but the possibility to see the "how to train your dragon" type flicks in 3d is awesome, too. worst case i can sell it for a nice profit, lol.[/QUOTE]

I still buy Nintendo hardware primarily because of Mario Kart and Metroid but Other M actually annoyed me so... I'll probably wait until the 3DS hits $100:lol: True, I didn't even think about the possible resale profit if there aren't enough made. You might want to wait a week to open it, maybe it'll be one of those consoles that jumps in price right away;)

[quote name='Vulgarism']Man, I love me some Lovecraft. But, my user title is a little joke the clever FWBWEUX came up with about another CAG. I hope you can figure out who ;)[/QUOTE]

I just had to sound it out to figure out who you were talking about:roll: I haven't seen his tradelist or fwbweux lately though.

[quote name='5of9']Yeah, CML for that Arbiter.[/QUOTE]

I looked but I didn't see anything at the moment, I'll make sure to keep an eye on your list though;)

Bump...

Sccored a sealed copy of the Red Steel 2 with wii motion plus pack at target the other day. Marked 27.98, rang up 9 bucks. Ive been meaning to get wii motion plus anyway for eventually zelda. I already have 2 wii motes and thats all i need, i didnt want to have to buy another. anyway enough of my rant.

Oh and give my list a look for Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

I used to have it so I dont value highly but i never beat it.

[quote name='buffdrew84']Bump...

Sccored a sealed copy of the Red Steel 2 with wii motion plus pack at target the other day. Marked 27.98, rang up 9 bucks. Ive been meaning to get wii motion plus anyway for eventually zelda. I already have 2 wii motes and thats all i need, i didnt want to have to buy another. anyway enough of my rant.

Oh and give my list a look for Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

I used to have it so I dont value highly but i never beat it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry buffdrew but it's gone. I need to update my list, I traded it this weekend and shipped it out today:roll:

Thanks for the bump dbm, I received the box today with all my stuff. I'll leave feedback for you in a little bit.:D

bump

yeah, waiting for those ps3 games install will do it, lol.

man, i wish my target had deals like that. even when they are store wide, there are never any good deals to be found. either the workers in that department get everything early (maybe put stuff back for friends?), or the slickdeals guys that buy every single clearance item to sell on ebay got to them first. that's been the last 3 times i've tried (like 6-8 month intervals, too). i sure need a wii motion+. i only need it for the new zelda, so not buying at retail price. i don't want to trade for one, or buy used, cuz i have no game to check and see if it works. great find buffdrew.

bump

man i didn't know you had RE5. i wish i still had it so we could play through it. i didn't want spoilers so i didn't read anything prior to release. i sold it the day after i first bought it. i could not stand that capcom was forcing you to have an AI partner throughout the game if you didn't have any friends to play co-op with (my friends at the time only played sports & fps'. they'd have screwed me up & got me killed if i tried to get them to play re5). i also hated the "real time inventory". bad moves by capcom, as i LOVED re4 & was hoping to get a similar experience. now i won't touch re6 (unless i read reviews that tell me those issues are fixed, lol). this is actually why i ordered dead space2 the other day. i played demos & my anxiety issues seem to have quelled enough to where they don't transfer to video games anymore.

man, you ought to send me a list of what wii/ps3 games you have. i'd be willing to go after certain games in a trade, or at sales, if i knew i'd have someone to play them with eventually. that, or post your "now playing/reference only" titles on your list, maybe?

Bump...

twztid sometimes I'm lucky and get to Target before the local hoarder does so I'll keep an eye out for the motion+. I actually have a lot of games not in my tradelist, If you want a list of my multiplayer games I'll try and put one up ;) I usually only play PC and a few Wii games online but up I'm for some PS3 gaming.

bump.

do you plan on getting portal 2? thats one that we can play cross platform coop in (if i get ps3 version, which i probably will).

thanks for keeping an eye out at target for me. he said it was red steel 2 that was on clearance (which comes with the motion +, and is cheaper than the thing by itself). take care, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back