oMGWTFBBQOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
8abtqv7.png

[quote name='senorwoohoo']That's a fuckin' huge whale.

I like.[/QUOTE]
Huge = expensive... but it was my splurge.
squishable.com for your huge stuff animal needs.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']WHALE!!!
Photo29.jpg
[/quote]

Aww.

My GHIII guitar ia due in on the second, but honestly, now that I have Rock Band I really don't give a fuck. :lol:

Getting better at the RB drums.

Note to all: I had the squishable website bookmarked and talked about it for a month... then ordered knowing Jonathan hadn't gotten me one for Christmas.
Maybe if I show how much I love this one, he'll get me one for Valentine's Day.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Woah, Rocko. Your stylus collection is bitchin'.[/quote]

Why thank you. It gets all the ladies. :cool:

[quote name='TFN']Your boyfriend is such a scrub, Lulu. : ([/QUOTE]
He didn't used to be. I really think he's trying to make me break up with him.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']He didn't used to be. I really think he's trying to make me break up with him.[/QUOTE]

Just kick him in the crotch. Guys like that.

Ask him if you could punch him in the jewels.

Practice on his leg and depending on how hard he lets you smash his jewels, thats how much he loves you.

Thats what my lady does to me. : (

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Just kick him in the crotch. Guys like that.[/QUOTE]
That may just be crazy enough to work.
I told him today when he goes and sees his ex next, I'd like to meet her because if she's so similar to me we can be good friends.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']That may just be crazy enough to work.
I told him today when he goes and sees his ex next, I'd like to meet her because if she's so similar to me we can be good friends.[/QUOTE]

Yes! And then kick HER in the crotch, too!

[quote name='pittpizza']thats a bad ass master chief penguin.

Have you all heard about furries?[/quote]

No, I have never heard of this "furries" you speak of.

Please, continue, for you have gained my full and complete attention.

I'd like to do something to her. But I'm a civilized person. I would rather just meet her and see her as a person (hopefully happy with her current boyfriend and not mine). I figure if I can see her as a friend, I won't think of her as an enemy.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']What's pitt doin' in here besides tryin' to find a furry-mate?

Just playin', but I gotta hate since you're a Steelers fan.
[/quote]
Big Ben > Tom Brady. fuck the pats. I hope they lose this weekend.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'd like to do something to her. But I'm a civilized person. I would rather just meet her and see her as a person (hopefully happy with her current boyfriend and not mine). I figure if I can see her as a friend, I won't think of her as an enemy.[/QUOTE]

Psh. What good is that? Vengeance could be yours!!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']That may just be crazy enough to work.
I told him today when he goes and sees his ex next, I'd like to meet her because if she's so similar to me we can be good friends.[/quote]

Man that would make things seem funny. It also really stinks that he compares you to his ex, I'm sorry. Must be hard, too.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I dunno. It seems like a good idea in theory.[/QUOTE]

You know what theory is good for? Confusing books by French people. Screw theory and start kicking some crotch.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Well, one question. Why on earth is he going to see his ex anyway? Are they good friends or somethin'?

Does anybody else find that weird?[/QUOTE]
They are good friends though she moved away and they hadn't seen each other in 9 years. She recently moved to the area and he has gone and seen her twice. He doesn't have many friends so it's not my place to say he can't see her.

By the way, neither wanted to break up when they dated in high school, but when it was time for college, her mother said it was best to break up and experience other things. (Yes, I know it sounds like her mother was telling her to go whore herself out before she settled down)

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Well, one question. Why on earth is he going to see his ex anyway? Are they good friends or somethin'?

Does anybody else find that weird?[/quote]

come on woman, just 'cause you got TFN's balls in your purse, doesn't mean we're all whipped. ;)

^^^^Who's that guy...?

fuck YEAH! Beat Mile High Club on Veteran on my sixth try (I made it to the VIP twice before hand and shot him both times -_-') after a hiatus on attempts for three weeks! :D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back