Once Upon a Time… the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see games that come out in a few months and listen to people say the same shit they say in interviews, munch. I guess I can see why someone press related would go, but it seems like a huge waste of cash for an average joe just to say "Oh, man, I tried that new ??? game and it was awesome! Demo will be out next week."

EDIT: Please pop 10 of whatever they gave you and stick around in here, Soodmeg.

I never took a single pain pill after i had mine out. In fact, the pain wasn't even that bad, the swelling was what sucked. Felt like my jaws were packed with cotton balls.

Thanks TFN.

I am having trouble swallowing because I cant feel where the pill is in my mouth.....that and I can kinda taste all the blood in my mouth which is grossing me out. But in order to swallow the pill gonna swallow a decent amount of blood.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Oredered my three day pass to PAX East. Booked my Hotel for the weekend in Boston. I paid a little more than I wanted to but got a place right downtown that is...

1) Less than a year old.
2) Just a couple blocks from the convention center.
3) Isn't a large chain.
4) Has a modern decor.

Now I gotta see if I can luck out on a cheap flight for under $200 in the next couple months.[/QUOTE]

When and where are you staying?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It was something about paying $10000 to post in the OTT. :cool:
--
#83, do you really think he'll be a big part of the conversation on the show?
The CAGcast will be bigger than ever! :whee:[/QUOTE]

I don't think he'll be a big part of the show, per se. But I do think that he'll get to say cheapassgamer.com or CAGCast a few times.

:whee:

[quote name='manthing']That talentless piece of shit j?w whines when he orders Taco Bell.[/QUOTE]

It would be great if you called the Howard Stern show that day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back