one person from CAG you would like to meet?

She's not really a member, but I wouldn't mind meeting mousin's girlfriend (the girl in his avatar). That is if she wasn't mousins girlfriend, obviously.

haha i was so thinking of that girl too what about that other guy who met this girl online and he had a picture of her covering her boobs but had to change it cause it was to sexual i think...she was HOT

[quote name='Spruce']JSweeney...

I've always wondered what Cobra Commander looked like behind that mask...[/quote]

im curious to see what he looks like as well, though he wouldn't be my first pick

Its a daw btw WSB and Punqsux, id also like to meet cheapyd but hes in new york so I may bump into him at some point, the odds of me bumping into WSB or Punqsux is much higher.

[quote name='punqsux']does dlf count?[/quote]

next time you go to Buffalo, ask if lovejoys's would put up a sign asking for Michael Constantino to contact you

[quote name='Wshakspear']Pretty much anyone willing to come into my comic shop :)[/quote]

Im there but I warn you I come to read not to purchase and spew nonstop kevin smith jokes.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Wshakspear']Pretty much anyone willing to come into my comic shop :)[/quote]

Im there but I warn you I come to read not to purchase and spew nonstop kevin smith jokes.[/quote]

Thats fine. That happens every once in a while, but Kevin Smith isnt always a topic of conversation (nor SW). And as far as reasing goes...sure, as long as you dont read crap comics, im fine :)

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Wshakspear']Pretty much anyone willing to come into my comic shop :)[/quote]

Im there but I warn you I come to read not to purchase and spew nonstop kevin smith jokes.[/quote]

Thats fine. That happens every once in a while, but Kevin Smith isnt always a topic of conversation (nor SW). And as far as reasing goes...sure, as long as you dont read crap comics, im fine :)[/quote]

Then my next road trip is to Novi, MI.

[quote name='Trakan']Damn, that is one tough question. I'd have to say either Morbid or Ledhed.[/quote]

:D Right back at ya!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Moxio, CheapyD, or LedheD.[/quote]

:D I'd love to meet the Sexin' Texican as well!

Pretty much the entire OTT crew, the people I've done trades with, the CAG Halo 2 Clanners, ah hell you're all cool.

Most of all though, Cheapy and Defender so I can shake their hands and thank them personally for the VGD voucher. :wink:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux']does dlf count?[/quote]

next time you go to Buffalo, ask if lovejoys's would put up a sign asking for Michael Constantino to contact you[/quote]

What's lovejoys? I looked it up on google, a church and a bar and grill came up. I don't want to contact dlf, but I often stop in buffalo on my way to and from toronto. I like knowing things locals know when I'm in a city.

[quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux']does dlf count?[/quote]

next time you go to Buffalo, ask if lovejoys's would put up a sign asking for Michael Constantino to contact you[/quote]

What's lovejoys? I looked it up on google, a church and a bar and grill came up. I don't want to contact dlf, but I often stop in buffalo on my way to and from toronto. I like knowing things locals know when I'm in a city.[/quote]

casey is refering to Carbones Pizza & Subs, the pizzaria that dlf regulars in buffalo, its located on lovejoy st, and dlf always talks abour lovejoy st subs.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux']does dlf count?[/quote]

What's lovejoys? I looked it up on google, a church and a bar and grill came up. I don't want to contact dlf, but I often stop in buffalo on my way to and from toronto. I like knowing things locals know when I'm in a city.[/quote]

casey is refering to Carbones Pizza & Subs, the pizzaria that dlf regulars in buffalo, its located on lovejoy st, and dlf always talks abour lovejoy st subs.[/quote]

he always said lovejoy's so I thought it was the name.

i could meet casey if i wanted, but hmm...i think Cheapy, defender, but out of the "members", i guess punq...seems like a nice guy

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux']does dlf count?[/quote]

casey is refering to Carbones Pizza & Subs, the pizzaria that dlf regulars in buffalo, its located on lovejoy st, and dlf always talks abour lovejoy st subs.[/quote]

he always said lovejoy's so I thought it was the name.[/quote]

its understandable, i was just clearing it up.

alonzo, next time youre on your way back to toronto (or if youre from buffalo "torana") stop by a place called bisonte pizza, and get a couple slices of buffalo style pizza...best pizza in the world. very thin sauce, lots of chese, about a pound of diced chicken fingers on every slice...just wow.

its right off exit 56, blasdell. get off at exit 56, turn right. at the light make another right, its about 1/2 mile down the road on the left side (the school across the street from the pizza place is my old elementary school) just repete the directions to get back on to the 90, its really close to the thruway, so theres no way youll get lost.

Big Nick . . . and I already did. He lives near . . . we did a person to person trade during the big CC summer sale. Actually met at CC . . . he's a total pro. He showed up all cool with a CAG t-shirt . . . I was looking for a guy who looked like Big Pussy (from Sopranos) but he's really a teddy bear.

Next Trakan . . . because he's near as well.

Of course Cheapy as well cuz he's da man.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='alonzomourning23'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux']does dlf count?[/quote]

he always said lovejoy's so I thought it was the name.[/quote]

its understandable, i was just clearing it up.

alonzo, next time youre on your way back to toronto (or if youre from buffalo "torana") stop by a place called bisonte pizza, and get a couple slices of buffalo style pizza...best pizza in the world. very thin sauce, lots of chese, about a pound of diced chicken fingers on every slice...just wow.

its right off exit 56, blasdell. get off at exit 56, turn right. at the light make another right, its about 1/2 mile down the road on the left side (the school across the street from the pizza place is my old elementary school) just repete the directions to get back on to the 90, its really close to the thruway, so theres no way youll get lost.[/quote]

I was actually going to buffalo tomorrow, I'm in toronto now and thursday is my day off. I figured I'd do some shopping, since canada is becoming way too expensive. I'll remember to try that, thanks.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']

I was actually going to buffalo tomorrow, I'm in toronto now and thursday is my day off. I figured I'd do some shopping, since canada is becoming way too expensive. I'll remember to try that, thanks.[/quote]

i know about canadian taxes...but fyi the sales tax in buffalo is now 9.25% =o\

IF I had a little gettogether thing.. i'd want to meet Cheapy, Defender, Shrike, Trustcompany, the horse guy, and i'd invite guessed because I've met him before.. there's probably a few more i'd like to hang out with.

[quote name='schultzed']Big Nick . . . and I already did. He lives near . . . we did a person to person trade during the big CC summer sale. Actually met at CC . . . he's a total pro. He showed up all cool with a CAG t-shirt . . . I was looking for a guy who looked like Big Pussy (from Sopranos) but he's really a teddy bear.[/quote]
:D A heartwarming CAG moment

Man I could have used these pizza places in Buffalo a couple weeks ago when I was there damnit. I would hang with just about anyone on here, most of the people seem pretty cool. Maybe get some multiplayer going on some of the cheapass games.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='alonzomourning23']

I was actually going to buffalo tomorrow, I'm in toronto now and thursday is my day off. I figured I'd do some shopping, since canada is becoming way too expensive. I'll remember to try that, thanks.[/quote]

i know about canadian taxes...but fyi the sales tax in buffalo is now 9.25% =o\[/quote]

It's not just the taxes (15%), the canadian dollar is now worth 81 cents. It used to be worth only about 65 and everything is still priced that way. On top of that if you actually declare a purchase (I made this mistake with a $90 printer a while ago) they tax you the %15, even though you paid the tax already. Though when did they increase the tax? It was 8.25 only a few months ago. I miss new hampshire and the 0% sales tax :(

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='alonzomourning23']

i know about canadian taxes...but fyi the sales tax in buffalo is now 9.25% =o\[/quote]

Dayum.

they just upped the tax over the new year. it was raise the tax or close down all libraries and sherrifs departments...yeah...

bread's done
Back