OnLive

Herp.

[quote name='Pck21']I just heard about this service today and I am totally stoked and excited. I can't believe there is so much negativity surrounding something like this. As gamers we should be jumping for joy and rooting for this to succeed. No more patch updates, no more downloads, no more console failure, no more arguing about which console is better, no more exclusives, no more going to the store to find that the game you wanted sold out, no nothing. It will be about the games and nothing else, isn't that what everyone has been dreaming about?

The possibilities for future technology will open up like Niagara Falls and innovations will be endless. I am hoping that OnLive succeeds, if not over achieves, what it's planning to do. Let's be a little optimistic here people and cheer this service on!

I signed up for beta and I am crossing my fingers that I can get in.[/QUOTE]

And derp.

[quote name='yuriart10'] I just heard about this service today and I am totally stoked and excited. I can't believe there is so much negativity surrounding something like this. As gamers we should be jumping for joy and rooting for this to succeed. No more patch updates, no more downloads, no more console failure, no more arguing about which console is better, no more exclusives, no more going to the store to find that the game you wanted sold out, no nothing. It will be about the games and nothing else, isn't that what everyone has been dreaming about?[/QUOTE]

Wonder if he was hoping we would, or wouldn't notice...

I just heard about this service today and I am totally stoked and excited. I can't believe there is so much negativity surrounding something like this. As gamers we should be jumping for joy and rooting for this to succeed. PENISPENISPENISPENIS No more patch updates, no more downloads, no more console failure, no more arguing about which console is better, no more exclusives, no more going to the store to find that the game you wanted sold out, no nothing. It will be about the games and nothing else, isn't that what everyone has been dreaming about?

I just heard about this service today and I am totally stoked and excited. I can't believe there is so much negativity surrounding something like this. As gamers we should be jumping for joy and rooting for this to succeed. No more patch updates, no more downloads, no more console failure, no more arguing about which console is better, no more exclusives, no more going to the store to find that the game you wanted sold out, no nothing. It will be about the games and nothing else, isn't that what everyone has been dreaming about?

[quote name='eastshore4']I just heard about this service today and I am totally stoked and excited. I can't believe there is so much negativity surrounding something like this. As gamers we should be jumping for joy and rooting for this to succeed. PENISPENISPENISPENIS No more patch updates, no more downloads, no more console failure, no more arguing about which console is better, no more exclusives, no more going to the store to find that the game you wanted sold out, no nothing. It will be about the games and nothing else, isn't that what everyone has been dreaming about?[/QUOTE]
Obviously you don't know why there's so much negativity. May I suggest that you read up on why it's getting this much negativity? Just an idea.

[quote name='Bazylik']Obviously you don't know why there's so much negativity. May I suggest that you read up on why it's getting this much negativity? Just an idea.[/QUOTE]
You're so missing the joke here.

[quote name='Jodou']I just heard about this service today and I am totally stoked and excited. I can't believe there is so much negativity surrounding something like this. As gamers we should be jumping for joy and rooting for this to succeed. No more patch updates, no more downloads, no more console failure, no more arguing about which console is better, no more exclusives, no more going to the store to find that the game you wanted sold out, no nothing. It will be about the games and nothing else, isn't that what everyone has been dreaming about?[/QUOTE]

Yea, it's not going to be that great. You should really try it before praising it so highly... and Obviously you don't know why there's so much negativity. May I suggest that you read up on why it's getting this much negativity? Just an idea.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Yea, it's not going to be that great. You should really try it before praising it so highly... and Obviously you don't know why there's so much negativity. May I suggest that you read up on why it's getting this much negativity? Just an idea.[/QUOTE]
Lol, dude. I thought we were starting a quote train here but everyone seems to have missed the joke. In closing, FML.

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, dude. I thought we were starting a quote train here but everyone seems to have missed the joke. In closing, FML.[/QUOTE]

You're so missing the joke here.

I'm pretty excited about this. They used to charge a monthly fee in addition to requiring the purchase of games and have now removed the fee, but how badass would it be if the monthly fee stayed and you weren't required to purchase the games? Like Netflix instant streaming or a Rhapsody music subscription, you wouldn't keep the games but you would have total access to them as long as you kept paying the monthly fee. If you want to keep the games, you can still purchase them. The first company able to do this is going to make a lot of money, I think.

bread's done
Back