oops

[quote name='CheapyD']Guessed, take any pictures (not of your receipt, but of all those games you traded in)?[/QUOTE]

I dont know if he took any pictures but it was impressive.

Sorry, I didn't take any pictures. I don't have access to a scanner, and I only have the first receipt on me, but here is what's on it:

I only have the receipt from the first trade with me at work, and no access to a scanner, but here is what I traded at the first store:
Xbox System (New in-box) [50]: 114.99
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Xbox [1]: 1.99 -- Wouldn't have traded for $1.99 if I had known.
Destroy All Humans PS2 [5]: 12.99 -- I had picked this up from hastings sale, but it had no instructions.
Powerdrome Racing ? [.10]: 2.99
Ford Racing PS2 [1]: 4.99
Dot.Hack: Part 1 PS2[7]: 12.99
Suikoden IV PS2[9]: 12.99
Astro Boy PS2 [2.50]: 4.99
WWE Wrestlemania ? [4]: 9.99
Dead to Rights II Xbox [5]: 12.99
Shadow of the Colossus PS2 [16]: 29.99 -- This was hard to part with, but it'll drop eventually and I'll rebuy.
Vexx Xbox [3]: 7.99
X-Files Resist or Serve PS2 [4]: 7.99
Spartan: Total Warrior [10]: 19.99
Futurama The Game Xbox [9]: 14.99 -- I regret not having played this one, even though it isn't supposed to be very good.
Yager Xbox [1.50]: 3.99
Haunting Ground PS2 [12]: 24.99
Contra Shattered Soldier [6]: 9.99 -- Slight regret
Star Wars Battlefront Xbox [9]: 12.99
Rise of Kasai PS2 [6]: 14.99
Bomberman Generations GC [4]: 7.99
World Championship ?? [1]: 2.99
Backyard Wrestling (2 maybe, not sure) PS2 [5]: 7.99
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Xbox [4]: 7.99
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex ? [5]: 7.99
Outrun 2 Xbox [2.50]: 4.99
Rocky Legends ? [4]: 7.99
Spy Hunter Xbox [2]: 4.99
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System ? [3]: 4.99
Gungriffon Xbox [4]: 14.99
Star Wars Bounty Hunter ? [8]: 14.99
Major League Baseball ? [1]: 3.99
Summer Heat Beach Volleyball ? [3]: 7.99
SSX 3 PS2 [5]: 7.99
Hot Shots Golf Fore PS2 [5]: 5
Knights Apprentice Xbox [2]: 2.99
I-Ninja Xbox [3]: 7.99
Auto Modelista PS2 [1]: 4.99
Xenosaga Episode ? PS2 [9]: 12.99
E Jay Clubworld PS2 [2]: 2.99
Frequency PS2 [2]: 2 -- probably wouldn't have traded it.
Star Ocean Till the end of Time PS2 [7]: 12.99 -- I probably should have taken the outer materials, in case I replace it later. This one was sealed in the cardboard box.
Chronicles of Riddick Xbox [1]: 4.99 -- Regret, never played.
Sphinx ? [3]: 3.99
NBA Street Vol 2 ? [3]: 4.99
Fur Fighters Viggo's Revenge PS2 [2.50]: 4.99
Musashi Samurai Legend PS2 [4]: 9.99
Beyond Good and Evil ? [3]: 4.99
Aggressive Inline Xbox [.50]: 4.99
Arc the Lad: Twilight Spirits PS2 [1.50]: 1.99
NCAA Football 200? ? [1]: 2.99
Universal Studios Tour GC [3]: 4.99
Swingerz Golf GC [1.50]: 4.99
Bards Tale PS2 [4]: 7.99 -- Slight regret, never played.
Broken Sword Xbox [1] 4.99 -- Regret, never played.
Chase Hollywood Stunt Driver ? [1.50]: 4.99
Crash 'N Burn Xbox [4]: 7.99
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball Xbox [4]: 7.99 -- Probably should have sold it on ebay.
Deathrow Xbox [2]: 2.99 -- Shouldn't have traded it for that little.
Deus Ex Invisible War Xbox [1]: 3.99
Demon Stone Xbox [4]: 4.99
Dino Crisis 3 Xbox [4]: 9.99
Drake Xbox [1]: 2.99
Dragon's Lair 3D Xbox [4]: 9.99 -- Somewhat regret not giving this one a play through.
Driving Emotion Type S PS2 [.75]: 4.99
Smuggler's Run ? [.75]: 4.99
Bad Boys Miami Takedown [5]: 7.99

Most of the "?" mean I don't know which system it was for - either that or I don't know the full name of the game. The credit they normally give is in "[]", and the credit amount that I got instead is after the ":".
I used the credit from that to buy a 360, finally. Last night, I went to an EB in Nashville, and used most of the rest of it on: USED 360 Wireless controller (Mint) 35.99 after EDGE, USED Brain Age Train Your Brain DS 16.19 after EDGE, USED 360 Network Adapter (New in plastic, though) $62.99 after EDGE, NEW 360 Play & Charge Kit 19.99

I was on the fence about the network adapter -- does anyone know if the original Xbox wireless adapter will work with the 360? I haven't had a chance to hook anything up yet. If it does, I may return the one I just bought unopened.

The trades range from poor to good, with very few that I could not have done as well or better selling to individuals, especially considering the condition of the games. Almost all of the regular trade in prices are pathetic. I find it particularly strange that some of the games for which they usually give $.75, they sell for $9.99, yet they pay more for other items which they then sell for less than $9.99.

If you could post the other list that would be amazingly helpful. Not that I can get in on this deal, but it is good to know the regular values of EB/GS trade-ins. While most, as you say, suck, there are a few surprises in there.

I'm looking to move some of my GR credit to EB so I can get a Wii preordered more reliably there. When the GR clearance sale its 75% next weekend some of the games will sell for less, new, than they trade for at EB. If I can make a profit in EB credit off my GR credit that is awesome (I was just looking for even trades before). SSX 3 ($5) and Star Wars Bounty Hunter ($8), in particular, are two of the surprises. Any idea if that was the PS2 version of Bounty Hunter?

Plus with an extensive list like this I might be able to grab a few used games at GR to take to EB (as the new clearance games are somewhat limited in selection and I probably won't be able to get too many of those).

This deal was still going on today. I got another $130 in credit for $37 worth of games. The CC $9.99 games coming up have some promising trade ins if the current deal stays. Marc Ecko Getting Up PS2/Xbox $30/$25 in credit. I have received $1000 in credit because of this deal. I preordered 2 DS Lites with my credit. This deal is as good as it gets. Thanks!

Wow I wonder how long the deal will be going on. Anyone have a idea of when they plan to keep the deal going to? Its almost worth the roadtrip to follow Guessed's lead.

[quote name='hlb96']This deal was still going on today. I got another $130 in credit for $37 worth of games. The CC $9.99 games coming up have some promising trade ins if the current deal stays. Marc Ecko Getting Up PS2/Xbox $30/$25 in credit. I have received $1000 in credit because of this deal. I preordered 2 DS Lites with my credit. This deal is as good as it gets. Thanks![/QUOTE]

That's not possible.

137 for $37 dollars worth?

Marc Ecko - 9.99 New at CC ($30 trade-in at EB)
DQVIII - 9.99 New at CC ($18 trade-in at EB)
Bulletproof- 9.99 New at CC ($20 trade-in at EB)

Wow. This could end up abusive >_>

[quote name='Tequilla Gundam']Marc Ecko - 9.99 New at CC ($30 trade-in at EB)

Wow. This could end up abusive >_>[/QUOTE]

Maybe just a little *whistles* ;)

[quote name='Tequilla Gundam']Marc Ecko - 9.99 New at CC ($30 trade-in at EB)

Wow. This could end up abusive >_>[/quote]

That is pretty abusive. I expect this sale to end before Sunday, if it hasn't already ended. If it is still going Sunday, there could be major abuse.

Example:

Buy 3 $54.99 used 360 games. Use a discount card. Cost after b2g1 and 10% off: $99 + tax.

Trade them in. Trade credit received: $150 (+tax, since one doesn't pay tax on purchases made with trade credit). Lather, rinse, repeat. I am not suggesting that anyone do this if the promotion is still going on, just stating that it could happen. No, I'm not making another trip to NO.

It is still going on I am personal friends of both managers at that EB. I actually work at the EB on Manhattan. The sale as what we know is going on until our DM emails that store to stop it.

[quote name='jay52886']It is still going on I am personal friends of both managers at that EB. I actually work at the EB on Manhattan. The sale as what we know is going on until our DM emails that store to stop it.[/quote]

It's over. The EB near me only offered $5 each. I guess I'll save these POS games till some other trade in deal.

[quote name='jay52886']It is still going on I am personal friends of both managers at that EB. I actually work at the EB on Manhattan. The sale as what we know is going on until our DM emails that store to stop it.[/QUOTE]

Is it going on at your store?

bread's done
Back