(OOS!) Hellboy: 3-Disc Director's Cut Gift set for $16.98 ($6.98 w/GCO) shipped!

Alien Spider

CAGiversary!
Kudos to g from DVDTalk for finding this!

Bestprices.com has the has the Hellboy 3-Disc, Director's Cut Gift set (with Collectible Bust) for $14. With $2.98 shipping, the total is $16.98!

231490.jpg

Link:
http://www.bestprices.com/cgi-bin/vlink/043396075443.html?id=TsMLw3IH

Anyway, I think it's a great deal. :)

Damn my addiction to DVD swag!

I didn't even like this movie but the bust would look great next to my Matrix Bust from the 10-disc LE, my Invader Zim collectible house, my spongebob toys, the best buy office space set with the red stapler, etc...

When does GCO take the $10 off? Its not working for me now, and I just signed up for my "new" account again.
edit. nvm. I got it to work using a different email addy. I thought I could do it with the same one, but I guess I thought wrong.

[quote name='qpid']Damn my addiction to DVD swag!

I didn't even like this movie but the bust would look great next to my Matrix Bust from the 10-disc LE, my Invader Zim collectible house, my spongebob toys, the best buy office space set with the red stapler, etc...[/quote]

I'm the exact opposite. I could give 2 craps about the bust, but I loved the movie and have been looking on a deal for it. Thanks OP.

196 in stock yesterday and 196 again today. Didn't someone pick at least one up in the past 24 hours or the website was screwed up?

[quote name='eau']196 in stock yesterday and 196 again today. Didn't someone pick at least one up in the past 24 hours or the website was screwed up?[/QUOTE]
My bf ordered one earlier today, after this was created, so definitely a mess-up.

OOS.

[quote name='email']Unfortunately, your order has an error. Part number 043396075443IE is no longer available and can not be placed on backorder.
Because the item is no longer available, we must cancel the item from
your order. You will not be charged for this item.[/QUOTE]

I just got an email today:

Item Status
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hellboy Pending Shipment on 1/29/2007
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pending Item(s): This item is currently being processed and packaged.
As soon as it ships we will send you a confirmation. Pending items normally
ship within one to two working days.

So is that a bad sign, or are they just closed on the weekends?

Well, I went ahead and tried it. I'm pushing my luck because 1) It appears it's OOS despite what it says on the site, and 2) This is my 3rd GCO account. Let's see what happens.

[quote name='munch']Well, I went ahead and tried it. I'm pushing my luck because 1) It appears it's OOS despite what it says on the site, and 2) This is my 3rd GCO account. Let's see what happens.[/quote]

I tried yesterday as well after someone confirmed it wasn't working and got this:

Unfortunately, your order has an error. Part number 043396075443IE
is no longer available and can not be placed on backorder.
Because the item is no longer available, we must cancel the item from
your order. You will not be charged for this item.

:wall:

I received mine today! It is the DC Gift set, with the bust in perfect shape. Awesome! :D

I'm not sure how to change the thread title to reflect the OOS status, I guess a mod has to do it? I didn't see an option in Thread Tools.

[quote name='Alien Spider']I received mine today! It is the DC Gift set, with the bust in perfect shape. Awesome! :D

I'm not sure how to change the thread title to reflect the OOS status, I guess a mod has to do it? I didn't see an option in Thread Tools.[/quote]

I shoulda just bought it in the beggining, took too much time dwelling on it. Glad to know some CAG's got it though.

Click on Edit then Advanced Edit and it will open up the title for editing.

My order was cancelled, even though the site STILL shows 190 in stock and lets you order that item

Man, bestprices sucks

[quote name='Alien Spider']I received mine today! It is the DC Gift set, with the bust in perfect shape. Awesome! :D

I'm not sure how to change the thread title to reflect the OOS status, I guess a mod has to do it? I didn't see an option in Thread Tools.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I ordered before I posted my comment and I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet. I did get like 3 emails saying it was ready to ship but no shipping email. I'll wait it out either way.

Bitchin, got my shipping confirmation today too. Thank god for lack of hesitation and brash spending that only CAG has taught me.

It appears to be back in stock! 73 left according to the page, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't keep a real time count of inventory.

Yep still OOS. I've hassled with them and it took a couple of days to get them to refund my Visa. They said they are not getting anymore in. I left them a nasty scathing review. My first and last time dealing with them. I was able to score one brand new off Amazon.com for the same price thankfully. Now they're up to $35 or so on Amazon.

bread's done
Back