[OOS] Mass Effect 2 Limited Lithographs ($29.95/print)

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Bioware just updated their online store and introduced a slew of new lithographs.

Illusive Man Out of Stock
.f
Citadel Out of Stock
media.nl
Afterlife Out of Stock
media.nl
Collectors Out of Stock
media.nl

FYI, these prints are limited to runs of 300 to 400 copies, which have been signed and numbered by their respective artists. Once sold out, the only way to obtain a copy is by going through the hoarders and resellers via Amazon Marketplace, eBay, etc. For example, prints already sold out are fetching nearly $200 via eBay.

I just picked up a copy of The Citadel and two copies of The Illusive Man. Get them now while they are still available!

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited original post to reflect product availability.

'Illusive Man' is now out of stock. Congrats to everyone who was able to purchase the awesome print.

Damn, I had this(Illusive Man) in my cart but did not buy it. I was hoping to pick it up today(had to wait for some paypal funds) :(

[quote name='CaptainCaputo']Is anyone else having trouble with thier orders showing up on the website?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. When I click the link provided in the confirm email to log in and see pending orders it only shows one of my 2 orders. With the other order still sitting in the shopping cart. I did recieve 2 confirm emails and show 2 transactions pending on Paypal so I guess both went through. I think the whole site has major problems. It crashed maybe 10 times before I could place an order last week and now this. I was going to contact them via the link provided but I don't want to confuse them. They have more orders to send out now than the store ever has. Prob 2 girls a dude and a monkey in a back room.

[quote name='cag1000']Prob 2 girls a dude and a monkey in a back room.[/QUOTE]

I bet it was the monkey who hid those 187 Citadel prints. Bad monkey! ;)

Yeah, customer service is also non-existant. Tried calling them which I was forced to leave a voice mail, opening a case on their website and sending an email yielded no result.

Not only that, all those options was well hidden away from view.

If you also do a search online, it seems these lithographs and posters have been damaged in shipping since way back in 2007. I'm hoping mine arrives in one piece or sh*t is going to hit the fan after paying $30+shipping for it.

[quote name='leesiulung']Yeah, customer service is also non-existant. Tried calling them which I was forced to leave a voice mail, opening a case on their website and sending an email yielded no result.

Not only that, all those options was well hidden away from view.

If you also do a search online, it seems these lithographs and posters have been damaged in shipping since way back in 2007. I'm hoping mine arrives in one piece or sh*t is going to hit the fan after paying $30+shipping for it.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about damage. Only the first few batches of lithographs shipped had slight wrinkle marks due to being rolled in a heavy cardboard tube. The BioWare store has listened to customer complaints and have since changed shipping methods. Lithographs now ship unrolled in a flat box.

swift 900 i got a question with the lithos i ordered 7 would they all just come in the same HUGE box on top of each other you think? i hope not. either way i figured i did this on my credit card if they come damaged and i cant get through to bioware after several tries ill do a chargeback then for faulty products.

[quote name='gauu']swift 900 i got a question with the lithos i ordered 7 would they all just come in the same HUGE box on top of each other you think? i hope not. either way i figured i did this on my credit card if they come damaged and i cant get through to bioware after several tries ill do a chargeback then for faulty products.[/QUOTE]

When I ordered the last round of 4, I got a box with 4 separate cardboard tubes inside.

were any of them damaged? also would it be wrong to do a chargeback if bioware sends them damaged and its impossible to reach them???

I dont remember creating any password when I ordered, do I just select new customer on the netsuite page. Don't want to select new customer and screw up my chances of tracking the order.

Edit: Does paypal normally remove the pending charge before they put an actual charge on your account? I've had the $35.95 pending for the past few days and now its been put back in my account and the details page says pending charge removed. Was surprised to see my balance back to $50ish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I am in the same boat as most of you. Never created an account, no orders showing up but received my confirmation number so I opened up a case. I just received a reply from customer service and they told me "We have not received those lithographs into our system yet so thats why they aren't showing up. As soon as they hit the warehouse you will be good to go." I guess we will have to wait a little more while.

Hmm for the Dragon Age Pride Demon one the description says 300 printed, but the thumbnail shows that it's out of 350.

Also does anyone know which is the better to get of the two DA prints? I haven't played the game, but I love artwork like this. I'm leaning towards the Arch Demon one but I also like the Pride one too. I'd get all of them if I had the money :/

[quote name='ssjmichael']Hmm for the Dragon Age Pride Demon one the description says 300 printed, but the thumbnail shows that it's out of 350.

Also does anyone know which is the better to get of the two DA prints? I haven't played the game, but I love artwork like this. I'm leaning towards the Arch Demon one but I also like the Pride one too. I'd get all of them if I had the money :/[/QUOTE]

The closeup picture of the autograph/lithograph number arent always from that particular one (the art on it usually doesnt match up). I would go by what it says in the product description.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Also does anyone know which is the better to get of the two DA prints? I haven't played the game, but I love artwork like this. I'm leaning towards the Arch Demon one but I also like the Pride one too. I'd get all of them if I had the money :/[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that any one print is 'better' than another. In my opinion, preference is all in the eye of the beholder.

If you have not played Dragon Age: Origins, I will tell you that the Arch Demon is a very prominent figure in the Dragon Age world and also the main antagonist featured in the DA:O game. While the Pride Demon is also a creature from that universe, it is not as revered.

Anyway, as far as the prints go - I prefer the Pride Demon. If you look close, you can see a band of heroes at the base of the piece... all in all it is just a more interesting work of art. That is just my opinion.

FYI- I just received my DA:0 Arch Demon (two days after I paid!). The pic on the Bioware Store web site really doesn't do it justice. It's really nice close up and actually a little larger than I expected.

As for shipping and condition...I can confirm that my print was shipped flat; packed between two thin styrofoam protective layers (slightly larger than the print). However, the cardboard shipping "container" is really just a bent single piece of cardboard. This leaves three of the four sides exposed, except for a few pieces of tape (5) that keeps the thing from flying open. This does pose both a damage risk if anything gets in to crush the styrofoam. It also means that the print is open to potential water damage. My print (I think #228 of 350) does display one hard-to-spot finger mark crease; apparently left by whomever packed the litho.

Overall, I'm not going to complain given the price and the shipping speed, but I figured that sharing the exact details of the packaging might be useful to anyone still on the fence.

Edited original post to reflect product availability. 'Afterlife' is now out of stock.

'Citadel', 'Illusive Man', and 'Collectors' should have shipped on Friday (4/2). Has anyone received shipping confirmation? I am still waiting myself.

I only got a conformation on the Afterlife lithograph, but they took the money out of my account for the illusive man and my N7 sweatshirt I ordered.....I'm hoping both were shipped at the same time. I can't even check the damn status of my item because they still don't show on the site.

Shit, I completely missed out on this new set, and I really wanted that Illusive Man. If anybody wants to trade their Illusive Man litho for my Garrus litho, PM me and we can work something out.

[quote name='Swift900']'Citadel', 'Illusive Man', and 'Collectors' should have shipped on Friday (4/2). Has anyone received shipping confirmation? I am still waiting myself.[/QUOTE]

I received shipping confirmation for my Citadel print in the middle of the night Friday/Saturday.

So... I got 1 tracking # for all of my lithographs...and when i click on it to track through the USPS website, it says "There is no record of this item" ...I got the email with the tracking number over the weekend.

Anyone else in the same boat?

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']USPS tracking is a joke. Don't get worked up over it. It will update at just about the same time it arrives at your door.[/QUOTE]

Maybe that is because it's not designed to be a tracking system but a delivery system (hence the reason it's called "delivery confirmation")...

The funds were taken out of my PayPal, but I am still waiting for shipping confirmation as well.

I know it sucks a lot for those of us who have not yet received shipping confirmation, but it has been a crazy holiday weekend and I am sure that the BioWare store and community management are being slammed with the BioWare Bazaar contest that will be going on this week. I am hopeful everything will be sorted out properly.

Got my 3 prints today, all look really great. The illusive man however has a small crease 1/4" crease in the upper right corner :(

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Maybe that is because it's not designed to be a tracking system but a delivery system (hence the reason it's called "delivery confirmation")...[/QUOTE]

Strange that they update it with every stop it makes at various post offices rather than just state it was delivered. It's a viewable tracking system, and it's weak.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Strange that they update it with every stop it makes at various post offices rather than just state it was delivered. It's a viewable tracking system, and it's weak.[/QUOTE]

Strange that you fault them because they go above and beyond their actual obligation.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Strange that you fault them because they go above and beyond their actual obligation.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they suck. But thanks for realizing it's a tracking system. I know you were trying to nit-pick for the sake of pointless argument, but it's ok.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Yes, they suck. But thanks for realizing it's a tracking system.[/QUOTE]

It's not intended to be a tracking system. If it does update when it hits a new post office, that's just gravy. What's so hard to understand about that?

Are you slow?

bread's done
Back