[OOS+Price increased] Xbox 360 WIRED controller @ GoHastings.com for $24.11

htown01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
goHastings has run OOS and has increased the price for this controller. Amazon has it for $29.99 though (link).

goHastings has the Xbox 360 Wired Controller (Black) for $19.99+tax+$2.28 Expedited Shipping

Thanks to TurtleXL at SDs for noticing it is back in stock.

g45029b4773.jpg

Next lowest prices
Amazon (Black) - $29.99 (FS)
Newegg (Black) - $33.99 (FS)
Buy.com (Black) - $29.99+3.99 S&H (Sold by Gamerush)

It went OOS about 5 days ago (old thread here).

EDIT: It went OOS yesterday.

EDIT 2: Merry Christmas guys :D Let me add some info to this post.

Tax
You may get it for $22.xx if you don't live in the following states.

xbltheshadow found a list of states on their website that charge tax

• Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Indiana
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Missouri
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Mexico
  • Oklahoma
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wyoming
Order Advisory
Some people are having issues when placing an order.

• DO NOT click back or refresh in your browser when placing the order.
  • DO NOT place another order if the page froze after submitting payment. Check your e-mail if you received an order confirmation, your Bank/Credit card account to see if there is a pending charge or contact GoHastings customer service to verify if your order went through.
  • If you're having problems viewing the page and you're using Firefox, use IE or another browser to place your order.
I deleted the eBay link. The item was from Hong Kong and many people are sure it would NOT be an authentic controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks i lost my 360 wireless controller and need a replacement.But didnt want to spend so much. I ordered the 3rd party version from dealextreme but shipping would take 3 weeks. Good deal for this one and it'll come this week

I ordered one because my wired controller stopped working (that breakaway cable bent when my little niece ran out the room). And for some reason my wireless controller is acting up on me (randomly disconnects while I'm playing).

I contacted Amazon last time but I guess not many others did since they didn't PM Hastings price.

Live again but free shipping code is dead. Any live codes? Please? :D

My system will not keep a wireless controller synched so i'm a wired guy....

[quote name='miriamleo']Will this work with Mac? I want to use it to play Steam games...[/QUOTE]

Google says yes, did YOU ask Google? :wave:

The ebay link on the first post take me to a white controller at $15.99 (+5.99 shipping), is that legit?
I want a white controller instead...

[quote name='miriamleo']The ebay link on the first post take me to a white controller at $15.99 (+5.99 shipping), is that legit?
I want a white controller instead...[/QUOTE]

its from china so its a 99.99% chance it will be a knock-off

[quote name='Huggybear1688']sure if you want a chinese knockoff, black one from hastings is a official MS as I rec one last week.[/QUOTE]

Not only is it the official one, but it is cheaper than what the thread title lists. I got mine for $22.27 shipped! ($19.99 + $2.28 shipping, no tax) Could be a little higher if they charge tax in your state.

Edit: Found a list of states on their website that charge tax

• Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Indiana
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Missouri
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Mexico
  • Oklahoma
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Washington
  • Wyoming

[quote name='xbltheshadow']Not only is it the official one, but it is cheaper than what the thread title lists. I got mine for $22.27 shipped! ($19.99 + $2.28 shipping, no tax) Could be a little higher if they charge tax in your state.[/QUOTE]

he was talking about the white one from ebay, not from hastings

watch out! I had the same difficulties in ordering, and tried with chrome, FF and IE. I just checked in with wells fargo, and it now shows 3 separate charges pending for $22.27! All this without anything in Hastings order history or confirmation emails. Time to check in with customer service

Damn, looks like it's OOS. I've been looking for a decent price on a wired controller for the PC too - $33 at Amazon just doesn't quite seem like a decent price, sadly. I might break down and pick it up anyway, but this would have been a lot better.

[quote name='INCyr']Damn, looks like it's OOS. I've been looking for a decent price on a wired controller for the PC too - $33 at Amazon just doesn't quite seem like a decent price, sadly. I might break down and pick it up anyway, but this would have been a lot better.[/QUOTE]

Looks in stock to me . . . ? I checked and added one to cart, no problem. Already bought one when the last thread posted, 22.27 shipped (no tax).

I just tried to buy one and I after putting all my info in and cc info in and pressing place order, it was stuck on the loading screen for a long time and now is sitting at a blank page that has the address of checkout credit card payment at the top. I have no idea if my order went through or not....

Afraid to hit refresh in case I get double billed.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']I just tried to buy one and I after putting all my info in and cc info in and pressing place order, it was stuck on the loading screen for a long time and now is sitting at a blank page that has the address of checkout credit card payment at the top. I have no idea if my order went through or not....

Afraid to hit refresh in case I get double billed.[/QUOTE]

I had some trouble with their site too last week . . . but eventually it went through. You'll get an email confirmation if the order went through, if it didn't you won't.

[quote name='chimpmeister']I had some trouble with their site too last week . . . but eventually it went through. You'll get an email confirmation if the order went through, if it didn't you won't.[/QUOTE]

I have not received a confirmation email yet so I am guessing the order did not go through. I will try again tonight if it is still in stock. Have to go the parents for Christmas day now :roll:.

No email confirmation yet but I just checked with Amex and there is a pending charge listed from Hastings.

Means the order went through, right?

[quote name='h3ro']No email confirmation yet but I just checked with Amex and there is a pending charge listed from Hastings.

Means the order went through, right?[/QUOTE]

Sounds like it did . . . did you create a username/password when you made the order? If so you can log in and check order status, but if you have a pending charge from Gohastings, you should be fine. BTW they are very slow in processing orders, nothing like Amazon, but its no big deal to me with 2.28 in shipping costs and only $20 for the controller.

Alright, so apparently the link on the front page doesn't work. Or I was trying the wrong one. Or something. Just going to the GoHastings front page, searching for 360 Controller brought it up. Managed to get an order placed (although they didn't want to take one of my credit cards - told me that my security code was wrong, but I couldn't find any issues in the information I put in.) Looking forward to having something to play Super Meat Boy (and others) with! Now I just wonder when it'll arrive.

Link worked fine for me. Just got one.

I was going back and forth on this. Wanted one for PC, and would have preffered a wireless controller. But I would have been paying almost twice as much and having to deal with batteries, or spending more on rechargables. Thanks OP, think this will do.

I added more information to the op, thanks guys :D I ordered one on the 12th, received an order confirmation right after. goHastings shipped it on the 14th, and received it on the 17th.

If you get an error message when clicking on the Track This Order link, just copy and paste the tracking # in your URL into the USPS track & confirm page.

I couldn't see my order under Order History (this has happened before) when I logged into my account, so I clicked on the My Order Status link at the bottom of the page. Just enter your order number and billing zip code to view your order. You'll see a Track This Order link under Order Status.

It's a Christmas miracle!!

finally got page to load and picked one up (wasn't working last night). Now I can play Super Meat Boy on pc ^_^

Got the confirmation email even though I got a 404 after I placed the order. I hope this is the older model black one and not the new small controllers that come with the 360 slim.

got two of these the other day at $20 each and when they shipped them they wrapped the two retail boxes in brown paper wrapping with NO BOX. Corners of the boxes got a lil crushed, wasn't happy about that but price was good.

Amazon sells the same one for $29.99 so if you have prime you could get it faster.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wire...N600/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1293390157&sr=8-5

GoHastings tripped my credit card fraud detection for some reason. I got an email asking if it was a legit charge or not. Weird cause I have ordered from the before. I got a 404 page right after I placed the order on the site so maybe that is why.

I might just get the one from amazon and refuse the delivery on the gohastings one cause I need it ASAP.

[quote name='wilflare']no one ever tried using the PS3 Dualshock as a Wired Controller?
how does it compare?[/QUOTE]

No good drivers currently. There are some you can find that emulate a 360 controller like motionjoy but most newer games have built in 360 pad support because it kind of became the de facto PC gamepad.

No there are not any current coupons for faster shipping or anything besides MM123 buy 2 used games on accepted list and get 1 for $1.

bread's done
Back