(OOS)Spiderman 2 (ds) $3.99 at Wherehouse.com

[quote name='badmrfrosty20']Hmmmm...they honored one of the two that I got, but the other one is still "in progress".[/quote]
My one order is "in progress".

My order says it shipped! Thanks again for posting this deal. I really hope it did ship and won't be recalled in shipment like FYE did with the $9.99 Mafia earlier this year.

My order status says shipped but I have not gotten an e-mail from them saying it shipped or a tracking #, but I never ordered from Wherehouse before so I don't know if that's normal or not.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']My order says it shipped! Thanks again for posting this deal. I really hope it did ship and won't be recalled in shipment like FYE did with the $9.99 Mafia earlier this year.[/quote]

Awesome. I hope it works.

A question I had, and maybe this wasn't asked because everyone already knows the answer, was does Wherehouse B&M price match their online prices? I was going to go and try today but, alas, as other's have pointed out, it is now $40. You know, future reference.

They have some real cheap-ass games at this site. You can buy a copy of the original halo for only $49.99!! And sega gt 2002 for $29.99!! I think i'll buy a couple dozen of those titles, as the deals on ebay for sega gt for $2.00 is too expensive. :lol:

[quote name='Scorch']It's back at 39.99. Anyone get theirs yet?[/quote]

Now we know where the screw-up happened. Forgot the last '9'.

[quote name='esmifh']They have some real cheap-ass games at this site. You can buy a copy of the original halo for only $49.99!! And sega gt 2002 for $29.99!! I think i'll buy a couple dozen of those titles, as the deals on ebay for sega gt for $2.00 is too expensive. :lol:[/quote] WOW!! 49.99!

The status of my order is "Backordered," yet they have the $39.99 copy in stock. I browsed the Help section of their site, and it says:

"An item will only remain on backorder for 5 days. After 5 days if a backordered item is not shipped it will automatically be cancelled."

It appears that their intent is to leave the status on backorder until it is cancelled.

[quote name='eskimo']The status of my order is "Backordered," yet they have the $39.99 copy in stock. I browsed the Help section of their site, and it says:

"An item will only remain on backorder for 5 days. After 5 days if a backordered item is not shipped it will automatically be cancelled."

It appears that their intent is to leave the status on backorder until it is cancelled.[/quote]

Sounds like the sony deal

all the 26 or so copies that I ordered with different names have shipped :p

Before the falme war starts and Scorch starts bitching .. this was only a joke. I didn't order it because I know for a fact that most of those won't be honored.

[quote name='Vicious']all the 26 or so copies that I ordered with different names have shipped :p

Before the falme war starts and Scorch starts bitching .. this was only a joke. I didn't order it because I know for a fact that most of those won't be honored.[/quote]

Why would I start bitching? I could care less if you order a billion DS games.. just don't take all the paper marios!

Wherehouse.com is a weird site. They kind of pissed me off because i preordered a bunch of things with credit from trading in Circuit City games and it took them a long time to finally ship them. Hell, my Astro Boy for GBA still hasn't been shipped, and i ordered it a month before its release date. I don't even really care anymore because i used all of my credit, for one big order. Thing is though, their site had some kind of a glitch when i completed my order and it rang the order up twice. Normally that would be a bad thing but they also applied the same credit twice. So i ended up getting doubles of everything i ordered.

I got mine delivered toay. I can't believe I got a DS game for under $8 with shipping. Thanks again BadMrFrosty.

Sorry to hear your order was cancelled Querjek, maybe try e-mailing them and see if they can reinstate the order to ship once they restock?

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I got mine delivered toay. I can't believe I got a DS game for under $8 with shipping. Thanks again BadMrFrosty.

Sorry to hear your order was cancelled Querjek, maybe try e-mailing them and see if they can reinstate the order to ship once they restock?[/quote]
The cancellation email said something along the lines of "we aren't getting any more of this product". I will email them anyways, though, to see what I can do.

[quote name='buster90']Yea the actual game sucks hard....how much will stores give me credit for it?[/quote]

How much would you be willing to sell it to me for? PM me.

bread's done
Back