(oos)Star Trek The Next Generation Complete Series $99.00 + shipping

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
GoHastings has Star Trek The Next Generation The Complete Series [gohastings.com] for $69.99 with $2.28 shipping. Add in coupon code GHWES1110 for $5 off. 49 disc set. This is by far the cheapest I've ever seen the whole series go for. Works out to less than $10 a season.
This is on slickdeals so it won't last

Looks like u need to be logged in to use the coupon maybe

Edit back in stock for 99.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I have your babies, OP? This is one of my all-time favorite television series, but I never ever expected to buy it on DVD because it was understandably so expensive.

This was a very VERY welcome surprise. So again, thanks OP!!!

[quote name='dstan']Can I have your babies, OP? This is one of my all-time favorite television series, but I never ever expected to buy it on DVD because it was understandably so expensive.

This was a very VERY welcome surprise. So again, thanks OP!!![/QUOTE]

Lol judging by your username u might be a guy so if u could have my babies it would maybe be a cool tv show itself

[quote name='CaptainCaputo']Is it offical or bootleg?[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt that the new copies from GoHastings are bootlegs. I would have been nervous though if they were the used copies. They are pretty reliable.

i was tempted to buy a few copies cause they trade in to amazon for 94 but i figured i would let some others get it

[quote name='bredbu']i was tempted to buy a few copies cause they trade in to amazon for 94 but i figured i would let some others get it[/QUOTE]

You'd have to be an idiot to do that, you could sell the set for $200 shipped easily. That being said i'm definitely keeping mine. I know if i sell it i'll want it later and never find it that cheap.

Just bought it. Couldn't get the $5 coupon to work, but was too nervous that it would go OOS I just ordered as fast as I could. Absolutely amazing deal for a series that the creators themselves say may never be on blu-ray. Plus a single season on blu-ray would be about the same price. Thanks OP :)

Coupon worked for me. I had to pay tax, apparently there is a hastings in Indiana. Didnd't know that. Anyway, thanks to the OP for this. Perfect present for my dad.

Wow, this is the best deal I have ever bought!!!

Thank you so much OP!

This is my first time ordering from this company, I'm in Tampa, FL, never heard of them. I assume they are a national chain store?

Sigh... well I didn't need it, but I bought it anyway. Was surprised to get taxed though.

I did figure out the coupon code thing though. It didn't work when I tried to buy as a guest but when I registered an account it did work.

So it's a member's only thing.

Wow, I have been trying to find a way to justify purchasing this series for years. At this price it is a done deal. Thanks OP for spreading the joy.

I can't get the coupon to work. It says it's being applied but it's not making any sort of difference. =(
Oh well, in for one anyway. Hope my brother likes it, otherwise I'll be pissed. =P

Already had season 1-4 from garage sales. GF got into the series less than a year ago, so we bought it. Won't be hard to recoup most of the cost from seasons 1-4.

And to you people who thought gohastings has expensive shipping, it works for you in deals like these.

Also, this almost seems too good to be true; hope they follow through.

How is GoHastings inventory system? Is it usually good at showing an item out of stock, as opposed to it staying in stock all day, a GoHastings guy noticing there's no stock for the item, and then taking the item out of stock?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']How is GoHastings inventory system? Is it usually good at showing an item out of stock, as opposed to it staying in stock all day, a GoHastings guy noticing there's no stock for the item, and then taking the item out of stock?[/QUOTE]

The site's inventory is based on B&M store inventory. All orders on the site are pulled from stores. I'm guessing that they're pulling more from stores and listing them online. If it says it's in stock, eight times out of ten, it's in stock. I've ordered something where they "couldn't find it" in any stores and had to refund my money, but out of all the times I've ordered from them, that's only happened once.

Apparently there is a Hastings in Indiana as I was also taxed. $5 coupon worked no problem and of course all that was taken off by the $5 coupon was $5. How much should it take off?

Here's hoping the original series eventually gets a discount.

I read reviews on this set and the packaging sounds like balls. No direction on how to find the episode or season you want. You just flip through the dozens and dozens of trays and look at the episode titles on disc until you find what you want. The trays are also all taped together with tape, that after time, stops working and then you have a stack of trays.

Still though, this is an excellent show and an amazing price. My friend will love this-- thanks again OP and thanks Scorch for the explanation on their inventory.

Yeah, after reading reviews on Amazon I'm kinda scared now. I don't mind the crummy packaging so much, I can just put the dvds in sleeves, but many folks were complaining that a good number of the discs would not play on mulriple dvd players.
:(

Crossing my fingers...

LOL you got to be kidding me! I should buy this, huge trek fan but I am feeling too cheap right now. This price is so ridiculous though.

That's crazy. Usually can't get a single season of any trek series for that price, Parmaount loves to jack up the price. Wow. :cool:

Grrrr...can't get my order to process. Says there are errors below in red, but nothing is in red, and I've quadruple checked every part of my details. I'm not in the mood to call customer support, so I may have to pass on this,

I had to go through the red highlight thing a couple times because every time it reloads it deletes your zip code.

Damn I would double check all their little "check boxes" for the terms and the zip code, but now it's OOS. I'll keep my eye on this in case it pops back up throughout the day. Maybe it was in the process of going OOS which is why it wouldn't process. I dunno.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Got one. Now I hope they also do this for DS9[/QUOTE]

First thing I checks before buying TNG. DS9 is my favorite.

[quote name='elessar123']First thing I checks before buying TNG. DS9 is my favorite.[/QUOTE]
Yep, DS9 is amazing. It is on a completely different plane of awesome than TNG is.

bread's done
Back