(OOS) White Knight Chronicles (PS3) - $19.90 @ GoGamer

Would anyone who's played it recommend picking it up at this price if only playing for the single-player mode? I know the reviews are pretty mediocre, but I'm still curious to try it at some point.

[quote name='coolz481']Would anyone who's played it recommend picking it up at this price if only playing for the single-player mode? I know the reviews are pretty mediocre, but I'm still curious to try it at some point.[/QUOTE]

I think it's worth around 20 dollars since the offline mode is only about 20 hours long. The sequel seems much better but it has not been released in the US yet.

[quote name='coolz481']Would anyone who's played it recommend picking it up at this price if only playing for the single-player mode? I know the reviews are pretty mediocre, but I'm still curious to try it at some point.[/QUOTE]

The online multiplayer was the only fun that I had with this game. I found the single player experience (which is required to progress in the multiplayer) terrible.

For anyone who hasn't heard it's been announced that the sequel will include the original game for free.

I wonder Sony plan release the 2nd game here in the US include this game here in the US or NOT? So far i know the Japanese version WK 2 include this game.

I would still wait, it will go down further. I picked it up for $15 at gamefly a few months back. Honestly, I didn't care for it at all after 1-2 hours of gameplay, so I traded it in to Amazon for $20. Graphically the game is pretty impressive, but fighting was just very boring to me.

is there an expected release date for the sequel in the US or is it still up in the air as to whether or not it will actually be released here?

[quote name='3peen']is there an expected release date for the sequel in the US or is it still up in the air as to whether or not it will actually be released here?[/QUOTE]

At this point it's too early to say. Waiting's a bit of a gamble.

[quote name='Thrinn']For anyone who hasn't heard it's been announced that the sequel will include the original game for free.[/QUOTE]

interesting. I go CRAZY when I lose a game when it it's buggy. I'll have to wait for superiors sequel if it is included

I got a feeling that this game will lower in price soon enough, I hear overall the game isn't very good. Might buy it for just one play and the Playstation Home items you get with it.

I love Level 5, but the single player is horrible. One of the biggest let-downs of this gen. Can't say about multiplayer since I don't get into that.

The story is all classic JRPG stuff but it has rare moments of stupid enough to be funny. Online it acts too much like an MMO. If your into that than you won't have much of a problem. I been playing it for Trophies on the side. My character is named King Lejac

Also make sure you like the character you make if your trophy hunting, you don't get a chance to change him unless you make a new file or purchase DLC. Neither of which I recommend. :roll:

For anyone interested in buying this. I would advise against it, frankly the game is not very good and also flipping it is impossible. Save your hard earned ducats.

bread's done
Back