[OOS]Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle - $219 @ Sam's Club ($199 for members)

jacknicklson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
197 (100%)
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod5150058

$7 shipping I believe

Bundle Includes
Xbox 360 250GB Console
3 Month LIVE Card
Fable 3 and Halo Reach Games

0088537033476_A

Last edited by a moderator:
May have to jump on this, is there anywhere to sign up for one of those free one week memberships and use this to pass the $19 charge. Shipping is ~$6 btw

Great find OP! I'm definitely considering it. Would also like to know if there is a trial membership that could forgo the extra charge.

Yea I jumped on it anyway even though I don't have the membership. Still worth it to me to be able to skip fighting the crowds, and I should be able to sell my old 360, halo reach, and fable 3 for some $ back.

Thanks OP!

OOS

Edit: Nevermind, it let me place my order after clicking "place order" like three times.

Edit2: Shipping is $5 and Tax is $12. Total is $215

tax and shipping and non-member deal kind of sucks....but still. No black friday bull-s crowds and I can sell off stuff to cover the cost. This is one deal I gotta bite on.

Is anyone else having this non-delete-able item appearing in their cart?

Congratulations on your Invitation To Join (ITJ) for Advantage Membership You may continue to use your card at both your local Sam's Club and at SamsClub.com. Your current card remains valid and there is no need to pick up a new card at your local Sams Club.

I keep thinking, though, that amazon is going to have this same deal as a lightning deal and with no membership, no shipping and no tax. I just can't shake the feeling. :)

[quote name='bgame2']Is anyone else having this non-delete-able item appearing in their cart?

Congratulations on your Invitation To Join (ITJ) for Advantage Membership You may continue to use your card at both your local Sam's Club and at SamsClub.com. Your current card remains valid and there is no need to pick up a new card at your local Sams Club.[/QUOTE]

Huh, that's weird I didn't have that.

*Pricing good in-Club November 25-27, 2011.
Quantities on all items are limited. No Rain Checks or extensions.

Good to order?

Also, can someone confirm that I'm not crazy. Doesn't Best Buy price match club prices? I thought I remembered that to be the case but cannot find the language on their site. Perhaps they removed it.

Can't wait for the "Halo Reach" is a downloadable game and I hate DLC games because I can't resell, blah blah blah.

[quote name='crunchewy']I keep thinking, though, that amazon is going to have this same deal as a lightning deal and with no membership, no shipping and no tax. I just can't shake the feeling. :)[/QUOTE]

Good luck getting one based on the last 2 days of lighting deals. That shit sold out in 1 minute or 2.

[quote name='oasisboy']Can't wait for the "Halo Reach" is a downloadable game and I hate DLC games because I can't resell, blah blah blah.[/QUOTE]

Well lucky for my I have a hard copy I can sell :D

I was under the impression that everyone already owned Halo Reach by now anyway...

[quote name='oasisboy']Can't wait for the "Halo Reach" is a downloadable game and I hate DLC games because I can't resell, blah blah blah.[/QUOTE]

Whining about whiners? I cant look on my phone but can you post one legitimate comment you've made on this site?

[quote name='ijustw1n']Whining about whiners? I cant look on my phone but can you post one legitimate comment you've made on this site?[/QUOTE]

Are you whining about my whining comment? That post that you are referring to actually is legitimate since some might not know that the bundle includes Halo Reach as a download and not a physical copy. Think before you post.

Look what I found:

[quote name='ijustw1n']When you get older and marry a non-gamer and have children who don't yet need to see the M ratedness of certain games, you will look back on this day as one you'd love to have back because nothing says interactive family time like some of these games.[/QUOTE]

Are you whining about someone's whining comments? Man, I am starting to see a pattern.

Bummer, I have been looking to upgrade from 2 fats to 1 slim. Is that called dieting? Or would you say I am currently "hogging"? I can't decide. Either way, thanks OP.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Can you do in-store pickup if you're not a Club member?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I'm a member and I can't do store pickup either

I did call the store and the price in store is the same as this, but they were instructed that they cannot sell any of the holiday bundles until friday.

For those getting OOS. I got that originally but kept pressing process order, after the third time it let me. But that was two hours ago. Goodluck if you can still get in.

NO GO. There is no option to pick up in store or order online. Called and tried to do a phone order and was told that its a Black Friday item and was only put online for inventory purposes. I will be available Friday morning at 5 am. :cry:
Good luck to those that got an order through. I picked up the $199 PS3 from wal-mart yesterday.

I lurk this site CONSTANTLY, and just wanted to say thank you guys. I've been waiting for a deal like this so I can give this to my boys for Christmas this year. I was lucky, and as soon as I saw this I bought it. It seemed to go through without a hitch, and my card was already charged.

[quote name='DeathDream']For those getting OOS. I got that originally but kept pressing process order, after the third time it let me. But that was two hours ago. Goodluck if you can still get in.[/QUOTE]

Can't even add to the cart

[quote name='dmdragon']Can't even add to the cart[/QUOTE]

Ah, wasn't aware it was saying out of stock on that page as well. When I ordered it said in-stock, then when I got past the payment sage to click process order, it gave me the "This item is out of stock." I just refreshed a few times till it finally said thanks for your order. Shortly after that I got an order confirmation from email (only one, not three).

Did anyone's ship yet? I'm starting to wonder if I should try and get on the Newegg deal if this could get cancelled...

They did charge my card.

There is now a 1 per customer designation on the link. I bet they found out it started early and just shut it off. I hope they have more go up in the next 5 hours

[quote name='dmdragon']There is now a 1 per customer designation on the link. I bet they found out it started early and just shut it off. I hope they have more go up in the next 5 hours[/QUOTE]

Yea that's what I'm hoping. I'm sure they have a lot of systems, since it is owned by Wal-Mart. At least the charge on my card said Wal-Mart.

[quote name='Curlis']Yea that's what I'm hoping. I'm sure they have a lot of systems, since it is owned by Wal-Mart. At least the charge on my card said Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE]

Yes, sams is owned by walmart. That is also likely an authorization and they haven't actually charged you yet. Not until it ships anyways.

FYI, I just checked my order and it says that it's being prepped for shipping or something like that. Set to arrive between this Friday and next Wednesday.

bread's done
Back