[OOS] Yakuza 4 $10 @ Amazon /w Prime

[quote name='jbz']This is the only game eluding me on this BF.....I want this $10 price![/QUOTE]

I'm going to try and hit a Walmart tonight after work to see if it's still there. I can't picture that it's a high demand game. Who knows, it might show up at Amazon again as well?

I was miffed to see this post when I woke up this morning, but I hoped that I'd have success at the Walmart near my local BBY.

Unfortunately, I looked all over and couldn't find a copy anywhere, though I did have some success--Quantum of Solace (DVD) and Unknown (DVD) for $1.98 each and an Arkham City + Arkham Asylum GotY bundle for $28 (I'll have to think about what to do with them since I already have a copy of each, though not the GotY version of the latter). :D I left somewhat disappointed but hopeful that maybe Amazon would put the deal up again later. However, my mom (who was awesome for getting up early to drive me around) reminded me that there was another Walmart on the way to my workplace.

We got there and since I was pressured for time, I leapt out of the car (obviously not while it was moving :razz:), entered near the food section so I could quickly scan if the displays were put near produce :)lol:), and ran to the electronics section. I found the four-sided display with the BF-priced games and began scanning each side quickly but carefully. I looked at the first side, the second, the third, and the fourth...and no luck, but I decided to check the first side just one more time before giving up...and found a single copy leaning forward. I did a double-take before picking it up, running to the register, and left the store in less than 10 minutes.

Sure, I was 15 minutes late for work (to make up for it, I didn't take a break), but I think it was worth the stop. ;)

[quote name='psunami']I'm going to try and hit a Walmart tonight after work to see if it's still there. I can't picture that it's a high demand game. Who knows, it might show up at Amazon again as well?[/QUOTE]

People are reporting getting it pretty easily at Walmart and that Walmart is restocking some games. I wasn't lucky at my Walmart this morning. They had every damn game except Yakuza 4.

I got my copy today. I am not sure if this is standard, but it says "Includes bonus content...previously only available in japan" on the lower right side of the cover.

[quote name='slowdive21']I got my copy today. I am not sure if this is standard, but it says "Includes bonus content...previously only available in japan" on the lower right side of the cover.[/QUOTE]That's standard--it's basically a pseudo-apology from Sega for cutting side-quest stuff from Yakuza 3. In other words, they're saying that nothing was cut from Yakuza 4. :cool:

bread's done
Back