Orange box 17.99 used ps3/360 ALIVE!

cag16 saves you 16% online
and stacks with your edge otherwise use the cellfire coupon
or the coupon in this weeks email

Saver used to stack as well havent used it in a while tho

Get the 360 version folks. I dont care for Half Life but Team Fortress issues cant be as bad on the 360 as they are on the PS3.

shouldnt the title to this thread be "Orange box 17.99 used ps3/360 *STILL* ALIVE"? :)

Anyway, awesome deal especially with the coupons.

BTW: To pink: Some of us couldnt care less if a game is "new" or "used". Frankly, I rarely buy any games new unless they hit that magical five - ten buck range on a clearance. I buy the vast majority of my games used because I just want a game that works and am not 'snobbish' when it comes to games. Two bucks is two bucks.

damn good price for those who waited... wow i say. 20 bux new?

i know i tried to wait through the target clearance thing and ended up getting it at 29.xx

Nice, I was gonna jump on the Target deal this weekend but wasn't able to. I'll pick this up used and knock another 10% with edge and another 20% with Cellfire. Should bring it to around $12-$13.

Is this the same price instore? I would like to use my coupon as well as edge and be able to pick out the better case and instruction booklet for PS3

Online isnt all that great anymore for ps3. It used to be really good, but with all the games that recently came out, people moved on to those. But I bought O.B for the series in which I never got to play before. Great buy!

[quote name='irishsoccermbw'] Specially [/quote]

Hahaha

I went to Target last night and hoped it would scan at 19.99 even though it said 39.99. No luck. I'm stoked now though. :applause:

[quote name='xrickyb86x']Hahaha

I went to Target last night and hoped it would scan at 19.99 even though it said 39.99. No luck. I'm stoked now though. :applause:[/quote]

I was typing fast on a phone, "Especially" better now? I was unaware that everyday people on CAG ripped apart posts based on grammar.

Picked it up for 13.35 whoohoo.

[quote name='pinkofloydo']why would anyone buy the used ps3 version if the new one is 2 dollars more.[/quote]

The gamestop coupon is out for this week which gives you 20% off used PS3 games. Combined with the edge card, the total comes to around $12.60. So that difference between used and new is about $7.50...no reason to buy new for PS3 right now :)

This is in store as well. Picked it up used $17 - edge - cellfire = 12.59+tax. Makes me happy I didn't get to Target last weekend.

[quote name='wolfhunt']This is in store as well. Picked it up used $17 - edge - cellfire = 12.59+tax. Makes me happy I didn't get to Target last weekend.[/QUOTE]

Even though I already own it, I did the same exact thing today for the :360: version. :lol:

Plan on flipping it for the 2 + $20.00 deal at Gamestop for either GOW2 or Left 4 Dead.

[quote name='Guru006']I'm gonna go check it out and see if they have any copies left. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you shouldn't have any problems finding one. All three stores near me had at least 10 copies of the 360 version on shelf. (Didn't look at the PS3 version since I don't have one).

[quote name='xnonfactor']Portal alone is worth that price...[/quote]

BINGO! Totally agree. I'd say Portal/Orange Box has the same "must have" quality as Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection does for the Wii. Everyone should have it.

just picked mine up, with the cellfire coupon, which i just pasted into my phone, and edge, it was 13.47 after tax, minus gas money, i've gotta return to make at Target, looks like The Orange Box now retails for 19.99 everywhere.

bread's done
Back