Order up to 5 free "Txting Kills" rings for FREE

[quote name='georox']As long as I can still fap and drive...[/QUOTE]

Depending on their elasticity the large size may double as a :censored:.

In for five, hopefully one of them fits my middle finger well.

lol what a stupid ass item, don't even want to support their dumbasses. Texting doesn't kill, dumbasses who don't know how to wait to text kill

Considering the fact that the first post was yesterday, I doubt anyone has gotten theirs yet. The rings probably won't even ship until Tuesday at the earliest.

Thanks OP, just ordered 1 Sm, 2 Md, 2 Lg

Hopefully I receive them by the time my g/f and I go to court to fight the "texting/phone call while driving" ticket she received for looking at the GPS on her iPhone. I still think idiots having a GPS plastered on their windshield is more dangerous, yet that's not illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mcdaking84']lol what a stupid ass item, don't even want to support their dumbasses. Texting doesn't kill, dumbasses who don't know how to wait to text kill[/QUOTE]

heh yea i guess, but a better term would be txting while driving kills, but that's kind of hard to fit on a ring ;) I got some for my Mom because she is SO bad at it. I got her a bumper sticker that said "Text now, drive later" but she didn't put it on her car... i put it on mine. I do plan on giving her a ring too.

Just received them in the mail. I ordered them on the 18th. It does smell a little funny though...oh well. FREE RINGS! I'm waiting on my free lighter as well.

[quote name='tzual']Just received them in the mail. I ordered them on the 18th. It does smell a little funny though...oh well. FREE RINGS! I'm waiting on my free lighter as well.[/QUOTE]

Ordered mine on the 19th and got them today as well.

[quote name='tzual']Just received them in the mail. I ordered them on the 18th. It does smell a little funny though...oh well. FREE RINGS! I'm waiting on my free lighter as well.[/QUOTE]

Wow, they shipped out pretty fast. I was expecting them to take at least a month.

got mine 2, and didn't smell thm till I read this lol, and yea they smell weird. sort of like plasticky mixed with nail polish or something

If anybody is wondering about how big the rings are I ordered large and they wont even fit my pinky. Lol. They did ship fast though.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']If anybody is wondering about how big the rings are I ordered large and they wont even fit my pinky. Lol. They did ship fast though.[/QUOTE]
You must have some fat fingers then man. I ordered 3 Large and 2 Medium and I can't tell the difference.

I got mine too, I can't tell if they smell weird because I'm sick but my dogs are smelling them a lot. Also i have pretty big fingers and the large slips off my thumb pretty easily so idk.

[quote name='Air Knowshon']You must have some fat fingers then man. I ordered 3 Large and 2 Medium and I can't tell the difference.[/QUOTE]

Lol I know. At lease I think they are Large they may be small I dont know.

1 small 2 medium and 2 large for me. Pretty funny yet it is a good idea to avoid texting while driving. I am guilty of doing it when I stop at intersections. Can't imagine doing it while the vehicle is moving though. Years ago I watched a girl texting on her phone in the car next to mine slam into the back of a truck. I kept saying to my brother in the seat next to me "She's gonna hit him. She's gonna hit him." Then wham. Was a hilarious reminder of what not to do.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']1 small 2 medium and 2 large for me. Pretty funny yet it is a good idea to avoid texting while driving. I am guilty of doing it when I stop at intersections. Can't imagine doing it while the vehicle is moving though. Years ago I watched a girl texting on her phone in the car next to mine slam into the back of a truck. I kept saying to my brother in the seat next to me "She's gonna hit him. She's gonna hit him." Then wham. Was a hilarious reminder of what not to do.[/QUOTE]

I saw something similar, except instead of texting the two girls were listening and dancing to music while driving. I look over a second later and they rearended someone. Funny times.

I got mine a few days ago, they smell bad and they messed up my order. They sent the wrong sizes but they all fit so I am not going to complain or anything.

[quote name='Air Knowshon']Has anyone received them yet? If so, how long did it take?[/QUOTE]
Just ordered mine. Received them yesterday.

bread's done
Back