Otomedius Excellent $13.99 Best Buy

Just noticed the special edition is $20 on Amazon. Well that's a pickup I regret at MSRP. Every time I wait on something it becomes super rare. Every time I bite it becomes Bioshock 2 LE.

[quote name='salty tbone']Just noticed the special edition is $20 on Amazon. Well that's a pickup I regret at MSRP. Every time I wait on something it becomes super rare. Every time I bite it becomes Bioshock 2 LE.[/QUOTE]

The only place I was able to find the SE in large quantities was online, which apparently has no shortage of them. In an actual B&M store though, I was lucky to see it at Gamestop twice.

[quote name='salty tbone']Just noticed the special edition is $20 on Amazon. Well that's a pickup I regret at MSRP. Every time I wait on something it becomes super rare. Every time I bite it becomes Bioshock 2 LE.[/QUOTE]

I just started passing on LE's completely unless they get marked way down. I figure if they actually become rare and sell out, I didn't need it anyway. ;)

I just picked up the Standard version for $8.00 on amazon. Not expecting a lot out of this game, but I figure its worth a shot at $8.00 ($8.28 on amazon)

bread's done
Back