OTT #32535236: Thank You OTT, But The GGT Is In Another Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']do it and you'll have me to deal with.

(translation: no more cookies or pickled peppers.)[/quote]

:cry:

Fine. I wont poop in your mailbox. But I'm still gonna hate on Resistance.

[quote name='Chika']yes.[/quote]

Me want. I cant find it around here anymore.

[quote name='Maklershed']:cry:

Fine. I wont poop in your mailbox. But I'm still gonna hate on Resistance.

Me want. I cant find it around here anymore.[/quote]

well, we're having a bday party for me on the 19th. you can come get some then.

[quote name='Rocko']Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Bioshock
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
God Of War II(with sticker over the original UPC)
Halo 2 (PC)
Halo 3 (Spanish Edition)
Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Agmar
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Sim City Societies
World In Conflict
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008

Bitches didn't put it in the CAGWiki... guess I should do it now.[/quote]

Halo 3 in espanol.....that's a new one.

Not a bad list indeed.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Tequiza is garbage.

Micheladas is where it's at.
[/quote]

You are fail. And Micheladas isnt a beer is it?

[quote name='Chika']well, we're having a bday party for me on the 19th. you can come get some then.[/quote]

You were born a day before the birth day of Hitler.

[quote name='Rocko']Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Bioshock
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
God Of War II(with sticker over the original UPC)
Halo 2 (PC)
Halo 3 (Spanish Edition)
Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Agmar
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Sim City Societies
World In Conflict
WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008

Bitches didn't put it in the CAGWiki... guess I should do it now.[/quote]

What the fuck?! Spanish?

Lemme check my local BB first, but I may be interested in GoW II and Bioshock. How's picking up a penny guide work? Just look for the ones listed and they ring up as 0.01?

74833.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What the fuck?! Spanish?

Lemme check my local BB first, but I may be interested in GoW II and Bioshock. How's picking up a penny guide work? Just look for the ones listed and they ring up as 0.01?[/quote]

I know, strange indeed.

No GoWII, sry. I got one like two months ago when the ones without sticker were pennied and haven't seen one since.

Yes, that's all. Those guides will be stickered normal price but ring up for a cent.

[quote name='darthbudge']Downloading Run Lola Run now. Looks to be a good movie.[/quote]

I've always wanted to see that .. mostly just to oggle Franke Potente.

Best Smoove B Op-Ed EVAR!!1!

"Four years ago this would have been inconceivable that you, my one true girl, could have stayed away from me for this long. Do you not remember how it once was? We were like two love prospectors who discovered richer and richer veins of pure ecstasy. We would bump and grind in the dimly lit tunnels as shining white donkeys would carry wagons of our love to be washed off and then smelted down into fine pieces of jewelry, which I would place on your naked chocolate body while you slept. When you awoke, we would freak again."

The Dr Suess Op-Ed is also fantastic. A classic up there with the Hulk one. Read em both.

[quote name='darthbudge']Downloading Run Lola Run now. Looks to be a good movie.[/quote]
Stop breaking the law budge.

I saw that last week on blu-cheese and didn't think she looked all that attractive aside from the flashback scenes. She was pretty :drool: in those, though.

Hey, for anyone that has Disgaea for the PSp, is it true it doesn't ha vethe complete game. Iw as told by a worker at GS it only has a third of the original game. And then it ends with some "to be continued" bullshit. I have never heard that before.

[quote name='zewone']fucking TRU didn't have any headsets.

Fat $$$$$$ wouldn't even check the back.

I need to have someone pick me one up. :cry:[/quote]

What kind of headset? You better not be talking about the wireless one.

[quote name='Trakan']What kind of headset? You better not be talking about the wireless one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am. I know the audio quality is shit but I've had three headsets break on me in a year, all due to wire problems. I'm fed up with this bullshit, plus its only $23.

Did moojuiced's store have any or was he just pointing that out for you?

I need one too since I've had 3 headsets break on me(original, chatpad and one from a vision cam kit plus one of those intec 360 headset adapters), all because the wires got frayed internally near the mute/volume controls. Even the new "chatpad" headset sucks dog D.

Damn it, just got Jade Empire from Goozex, and the shit won't run on my computer. Get some random ntdll.dll error everytime I try to start it up. Ugh.

However, I did get my first penny guides today: Bioshock, Advance Wars, Final Fantasy XII, and World in Conflict. That's good, at least.

Dallow, which of those Blu-Rays on the buy 2, get 1 list at Amazon do you recommend? I want Life of Brian and Run Lola Run, and already have Blade Runner and Pan's Labyrinth. Need a decent third.

Same shit, jimbo.

I think he said that his store had them, I'm going to ask when I get back on AIM at home, unless one of you wants to ask him for me.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah I am. I know the audio quality is shit but I've had three headsets break on me in a year, all due to wire problems. I'm fed up with this bullshit, plus its only $23.[/quote]

Dude, I'll fuckin' kill you. You bitch me, kuga, and music out for 3 days for having that shit and now you're getting it?

[quote name='Rocko']I know, strange indeed.

No GoWII, sry. I got one like two months ago when the ones without sticker were pennied and haven't seen one since.

Yes, that's all. Those guides will be stickered normal price but ring up for a cent.[/quote]

Saw you jumped on GTAIV. Same here. :D

It's out there, but overall a fun watch.

[quote name='jman619']Season 6 of tmnt came out today. The old 80 series that is. I bought it, and haven't watched any of it yet. I really doubt anyone else picked it up.:lol:[/quote]

I didn't know it was out today. I checked last week on Amazon and they weren't even taking pre-orders.

Motherfuckers.

Now I've gotta go track it down.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']

It's out there, but overall a fun watch.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with an "Out There" film. I still need to watch "American Astronaut" but I am saving that for when no one is around.

[quote name='strummerbs']Dallow, which of those Blu-Rays on the buy 2, get 1 list at Amazon do you recommend? I want Life of Brian and Run Lola Run, and already have Blade Runner and Pan's Labyrinth. Need a decent third.[/quote]Slim pickens........... don't like Fifth Element?

Trust me when I say I'm better in person.
All the lag throws timing off, but I try hard to adjust.

You're the first guy who's pretty good online CK. :)
Damn that Toon Link! Took down my Pikachu......
image.php

Oh, yeah, and no offense JFD. ;) (i sent you the replay)

I'm trying to get better with Metaknight, I've only just started with him.
I'm liking his feel.

[quote name='Trakan']Dude, I'll fuckin' kill you. You bitch me, kuga, and music out for 3 days for having that shit and now you're getting it?[/QUOTE]

Can you read?

My reasons are valid, unlike yours.

[quote name='Liquid 2']That meme is out of control.[/quote]I know, it's crazy.
Rick is pretty cool about it though, he actually gets it.
I saw an interview about it with him.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I want to own with jiggly, but she just sucks so much :([/quote]Online she does.
In person, she can really own. I'm pretty good with her against average folk.
Yoshi too, no one likes him. :(

[quote name='dcfox']What about me?[/quote]
:pats head:

[quote name='rokko']Smash online sucks. :/[/QUOTE]Random is kinda boring, but playing with CAGs is surprisingly fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back