OTT #32535236: Thank You OTT, But The GGT Is In Another Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my MSI favs:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-tdWBsum2c&feature=related[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AzW3KWxwcE&feature=related[/media]

Anyone have any idea how much used Xbox (1s) go for? I have two I need to get rid of. One is "special" one with an unreliable eject mechanism in the drive(no problem reading DVDs though) and the other is a regular one in good condition.

[quote name='mr ryles']gonna go buy me some "There will be Blood"[/quote]

I'm still debating on if I want to wait for the blu-ray or not. The inside cover of the 2-disc standard edition is soooo $ though:

(right)

dsc04976yy9.jpg

[quote name='zewone']Buy both.

Put the BR in the DVD case.

I watched the DVD and the quality isn't bad at all.[/quote]

That's not a bad idea actually. Then I can just gift the se disc to my parents or something.

MSI is better than any of that "Hippity hop" you kids listen to, when the "$$$$a" and the "uh" and such.

Although FGWSSS is better than You'll Rebel To Anything, Ryles.

Rokko's got the right idea.

MSI >>>>>>>>>>>>> That radio hip hop Zew's all about.

---

He's onto you, Teefer.[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yeah, I noticed that too and wondered something. Could it be someone coming from Mexico taking our stuff across the boarder? Not trying to discriminate against anyone because I respect all races and cultures, but I kind of wondered that.[/QUOTE]

I dunno Rokk, you're a cool guy but I can't jive with your taste in games/music/movies at all.

(I think that's the most polite way I can put that.)

Mindless Self Indulgence is ca$h.

And I want There Will Be Blood on That Blu-Cheese... but I'll probably trade in some of my junk DVDs, at FYE, for the regular DVD.

I don't say much about my movie taste at all, so I'm not sure how you came up with that.

And I don't dislike a lot of games either so I don't understand that one.

But I can understand the music. Hip hop is just 100% not my thing at all.

You said you've seen like 2 movies in the top IMDB 100 or 250.

You're all about Saw, even 2, 3 and 4.

Memento blew your mind(I really like it but it was fairly straight forward to me, maybe I've just seen too much Lynch.)

Well, I do like this:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q13-JmS7UiY[/media]

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Didn't I didn't I didn't I see you cryin?[/quote]

Oh yeah.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=x_EafSPKAUs[/media]

[quote name='Mojimbo']You said you've seen like 2 movies in the top IMDB 100 or 250.

You're all about Saw, even 2, 3 and 4.

Memento blew your mind(I really like it but it was fairly straight forward to me, maybe I've just seen too much Lynch.)[/quote]

I don't watch a lot of movies- I play games. It's not that I don't want to see them :]

Yeah, I'm a fan of the series. 1 is definitely the best but I just can't quit the series. :x

It's just so new with the way the film was presented. It did blow my mind because I basically had to rewatch the whole movie, in order, to make sense of it after seeing it once.

I have 65 pages worth of paperwork i need to fill out and send in before tomorrow morning...and i feel like falling asleep...I'm currently on Page 5...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh.fuck.Yes.

Probably one of my favorite albums of all time...[/QUOTE]

I was so excited about that until I saw how sparse the actual audio bonus material was. I was really hoping to see the entire "Girly Sounds" demo sessions, as I've heard they are astounding. Four bonus tracks and a documentary just doesn't seem like enough. Too bad Matador couldn't have held on to the rights and released a package like their Pavement and Chavez reissues. (I'll still be buying it on day 1.)

I am bored.......and I keep beating all my filler games before GTA 4.

Rocko you have been on point with the games lately what are you playing now?

[quote name='dallow']I don't jive with mojimbo on music, films, and games at all.[/quote]

Well thats because contrary to popular belief......CAGs have some really shitty taste in all those categories.

Dayum, soodowoodo's spitting that hot fiyah.

---

It's alright, Rokk, you're still in high school, it's just that that number is incomprehensible to me. Just out of the top 25 I've seen like 22 or 23 of them.

I remember back then some of my friends were way worse than you.

They went to see some rollerball movie because Slipknot was in it.

They were all about Resident Evil(the movie.)

They were into some shitty anigay too, like Dragon Ball Z and Ninja Scroll 'n shit.

---

Liz Phair is so :drool: on that album cover from a couple of years ago. I think that's the one with HWC on it?

Speaking of reissues, I can't wait for Young Team in May, remastered and with 8 bonus tracks. I'm pretty glad that I hadn't bought a copy of that yet.

[quote name='strummerbs']I was so excited about that until I saw how sparse the actual audio bonus material was. I was really hoping to see the entire "Girly Sounds" demo sessions, as I've heard they are astounding. Four bonus tracks and a documentary just doesn't seem like enough. Too bad Matador couldn't have held on to the rights and released a package like their Pavement and Chavez reissues. (I'll still be buying it on day 1.)[/QUOTE]
Girlysounds was amazing, and I agree, they could've done more for this release. I'm just happy this album is getting at least some of the honor it deserves - and that Phair is out from under Capitol.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's alright, Rokk, you're still in high school, it's just that that number is incomprehensible to me. Just out of the top 25 I've seen like 22 or 23 of them.[/quote]

I've probably seen more in the top 250. I think my total was 4 in the top 100.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hmm....stranglehold huh?

Hows that working out for ya?[/quote]

For $15, pretty well. I just find it to be a great time waster. It's novel. Maybe I wouldn't like it as much if I had played Max Payne, but I haven't, so the slow-mo is new.

fucking Microsoft. I call them to ask why my 360 overheats but only on one game. (NBA 2k8) They say.....its corrupted data. They advise me to delete everything about the game.

I ask are you sure because I really dont want to lose all my data unless there is a good chance for it not to work.

He says 95%. I say ok....delete and guess what? Apparently its the disk and I should call 2k.

Dick.

[quote name='Soodmeg']fucking Microsoft. I call them to ask why my 360 overheats but only on one game. (NBA 2k8) They say.....its corrupted data. They advise me to delete everything about the game.

I ask are you sure because I really dont want to lose all my data unless there is a good chance for it not to work.

He says 95%. I say ok....delete and guess what? Apparently its the disk and I should call 2k.

Dick.[/QUOTE]
You didn't try to back it up to a memory unit?

Why isn't Casablanca on Blu yet, dallow? That's one of the titles that was making me itch for a cheap HD DVD player. I needs some Bogey in HD.

---

I think so, Mak, it was some sort of fake extreme death sport, I think?

---

I really like that Mars Volta GT5:prologue trailer.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPX9oihMEfM[/MEDIA]

Maybe I should check out the new album after all, wasn't a big fan of anything after Deloused.

[quote name='dallow']Watch more classic films folks.

If you're not going to read good books, at least watch some good film.[/quote]

Based on the discussion of old movies on Saturday, I decided to dvr some upcoming 4 star movies that are gonna be on TCM in the next week or two. On the schedule I have:

Anatomy of a Murder
Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
North by Northwest
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
The Maltese Falcon
Casablanca
The Philadelphia Story
Citizen Kane

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You didn't try to back it up to a memory unit?[/quote]

Why would I buy a memory unit for that?

Its actually not as big a deal as I made it seem. What I am really pissed about is the fact that one game magically can overheat an xbox if played longer than 3 min. (I clocked it)

I wonder how much a pain in the ass its going to be if to get a replacement disk from 2k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back