OTT, consequence lands upon the (ignorant) man child that's acting up

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Sports Guy'](We did learn a lesson from the troubles of Beasley, Delonte West and Stephon Marbury: Neck tattoos are to pro athletes what nape-of-the-back tattoos are to women. In other words, they're a red flag. A big one. For an athlete, it seems to mean, "I am going to do some really strange things -- you know, like putting a painful tattoo on my neck." For a woman, it seems to mean either, "I'm easy" or "I needed to figure out a way to fit in with the other women at the strip joint." Either way, red flag.)[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Gwenny, I sent you the e-bucks.

Music and Zew, you guys have to fight over the stick. I don't really have any use for it (for a buck, I'll play the arcade games), but I'm headed to Microcenter in a little while and saw it was $0.99 on the website, so I placed the order for instore pickup (along with a Mad Catz PS3 pad for the same price).

[quote name='Wolve11']you are "pretty sure"?
Why would I say you don't sound Mexican when at the time I didn't know you were Mexican.[/QUOTE]

I think that's how it came up. There was a comment that came up and you said something along the lines of "LP's Mexican? I wouldn't have known even after I spoke with him."

I don't have the accent at all. I actually speak English better than Spanish, since it's mainly my 2nd language.

[quote name='JJSP']
Music and Zew, you guys have to fight over the stick. I don't really have any use for it (for a buck, I'll play the arcade games), but I'm headed to Microcenter in a little while and saw it was $0.99 on the website, so I placed the order for instore pickup (along with a Mad Catz PS3 pad for the same price).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up.

Got the last one in stock at my local MC for in-store pick up.

Moosic/Zoo: Whichever one he doesn't give it to, you can probably have mine.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hi Mak :wave:

Did you finish Uncharted 2 yet? Are you going to get Borderlands?[/QUOTE]

'ello 'ello. Yes and yeah eventually. Almost had a momentarily lapse of reason seeing it in Walmart and paid full price for it but I came to my senses. I guess I'll wait at least until I can get it for $49.99 or less .. or Christmas .. whichever comes first.

I am really hating this history class. I've never had one single class with so many individual requirements. I don't even see how the professor remembers it all.

Feels like he has assumed we're all history majors.

[quote name='Maklershed']'ello 'ello. Yes and yeah eventually. Almost had a momentarily lapse of reason seeing it in Walmart and paid full price for it but I came to my senses. I guess I'll wait at least until I can get it for $49.99 or less .. or Christmas .. whichever comes first.[/QUOTE]

Was Uncharted 2 worth full price, or should I wait?

As for Borderlands, Best Buy is having a B2G1 that starts this Sunday, if you are in the market for 2 other games, it's a pretty good deal.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Was Uncharted 2 worth full price, or should I wait?
[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, it is absolutely worth the full price.

[quote name='manthing']What phone did you get Temp?[/QUOTE]

t-mobile_samsung_sgh-t349.jpg

Thanks again for your help, daphatty.

Borderlands is really fun. I just killed Nine Toes. How does the multiplayer work? Is it co-op with new characters or do you use your existing ones?

Also, MW2 related, I'm not sure if I should buy it at GS with my credit, or Amazon with that $20 credit for a future purchase. I'm also not sure if I should get the Hardened edition or not. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']Thanks again for your help, daphatty.

Borderlands is really fun. I just killed Nine Toes. How does the multiplayer work? Is it co-op with new characters or do you use your existing ones?

Also, MW2 related, I'm not sure if I should buy it at GS with my credit, or Amazon with that $20 credit for a future purchase. I'm also not sure if I should get the Hardened edition or not. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

What's the difference between the regular and hardened again?

With my $50 GC and the $20 GC from amazon, it's almost like I'm getting the game for free.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What's the difference between the regular and hardened again?

With my $50 GC and the $20 GC from amazon, it's almost like I'm getting the game for free.[/QUOTE]
Hardened comes in a steel book with an art book and a token to download the original CoD on XBLA. The only thing is, if I go Amazon I'll have to do release date shipping.

[quote name='StupidRetard']The little tidbit about Nine Toes having 3 balls had me cracking up.[/QUOTE]

Spoilers next time fuckwad

You can level up really easy by tagging along on some friends Co-Op games, I got to level 12 in under 30 minutes playing alongside (and behind cover) friends that are doing level 26 and up missions. Then go back in your own single player game and clean up.

Course now my level 27 siren is fucked due to some save glitch fuck up, all the skill points are gone and her ability is nulled.

[quote name='Rocko']Thanks again for your help, daphatty.

[/QUOTE]

No prob.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']
1256061475.gif
[/QUOTE]

Looks like my cat. Weird...

I just played the shit out of Demons Souls for about 4 hours. I guess I was going about it in a bad order, because I went to the Tower of Latria and was just demolishing everything. I got pushed off the map by one of the bosses, went back and beat it myself and then fell off at the same spot on my own. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']The Office was exceptionally good this week. Particularly liked Jim and Bernard's meeting.[/QUOTE]

Awe, mang. I always miss quality television because I'm always working late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back