OTT, consequence lands upon the (ignorant) man child that's acting up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good thanks to all the hippies with culinary skills. Minneapolis' farmers market is soopa awesome.

I didn't know you were in ATL - I was down there a few weeks back. You have tons of awesome restaurants around the grant park area I tried out, so you ain't in a bad place yourself. Scallop tacos at Six Feet Under...awesome.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Fine, don't take my money. See if I care.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see you're post because I'm blind, ya douche. Why would you want it before it gets banned?

If it does get banned and I do decide to get a new one, I'll hook you up instead of trading it into hastings.

Interviews are a late Nov-March thing. Just got a confirmation of receipt from San Antonio yesterday, so that shows you where they are in the process.

"yep, got yer stuff in the mail."

I really have my fingers crossed for a semi-prestigious place alla way in the PNW, about two miles from the Pike Place Market.

Maybe that explains it - a shitload of OU students ordering COD.

Morning, OTT. Zew, your stick is in the mail. Gwen, thanks for the points!

[quote name='DarthPuma']I didn't see you're post because I'm blind, ya douche. Why would you want it before it gets banned?

If it does get banned and I do decide to get a new one, I'll hook you up instead of trading it into hastings.[/QUOTE]

Why would I want it before it got banned?

#-o

zew, what does your buddy do in the military? Afghanistan's got a lot of crazyness going on, but as long as he's on a large base he'll be safe.
I so wish I was in Afghanistan right now instead of here. The war in Iraq is definitely dying down here, and now it is hard as fuck to do anything. My job in itself is secretive to a point where I can't really do it serving as "advisors" to the Iraqi Special Forces and SWAT Teams. It really blows.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why would I want it before it got banned?

#-o[/QUOTE]

You're confusing the hell out of me here temporaryscars. I'm a fucking idiot, and am working on a week of shit sleep, so spell this out for me.

[quote name='DarthPuma']You're confusing the hell out of me here temporaryscars. I'm a fucking idiot, and am working on a week of shit sleep, so spell this out for me.[/QUOTE]

No, you're right, a banned console is much better than an unbanned one. What was I thinking? As you were.

[quote name='Wolve11']zew, what does your buddy do in the military? Afghanistan's got a lot of crazyness going on, but as long as he's on a large base he'll be safe.
I so wish I was in Afghanistan right now instead of here. The war in Iraq is definitely dying down here, and now it is hard as fuck to do anything. My job in itself is secretive to a point where I can't really do it serving as "advisors" to the Iraqi Special Forces and SWAT Teams. It really blows.[/QUOTE]

Cooking up chow in the shithouse, are yeh?

;)

[quote name='Wolve11']zew, what does your buddy do in the military? Afghanistan's got a lot of crazyness going on, but as long as he's on a large base he'll be safe.
I so wish I was in Afghanistan right now instead of here. The war in Iraq is definitely dying down here, and now it is hard as fuck to do anything. My job in itself is secretive to a point where I can't really do it serving as "advisors" to the Iraqi Special Forces and SWAT Teams. It really blows.[/QUOTE]
Wolve, can you tell me WTF a "Draw Down Liaison" officer is responsible for?
I have a long time friend who flies SH-60s and he is now in an Army BDU set (assigned the rank of Lt since his Navy rank doesn't exactly have an analog) doing that and he's being cagey with me about it.

I know he volunteered for it (violating the cardinal rule of military survival).

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No, you're right, a banned console is much better than an unbanned one. What was I thinking? As you were.[/QUOTE]

But if it is going to get banned on the next wave anyways, what the hell does it matter? And why would I get rid of it if it wasn't banned?

I'm not positive it will be or anything, I just know I fucked up a couple times and played stuff that ended up being messed up.

[quote name='DarthPuma']But if it is going to get banned on the next wave anyways, what the hell does it matter? And why would I get rid of it if it wasn't banned?

I'm not positive it will be or anything, I just know I fucked up a couple times and played stuff that ended up being messed up.[/QUOTE]

Because it's going to get banned and you'll make more off of it while it's unbanned.

Sell it to me and it'll never see Live again.

[quote name='guinaevere']I think it's just a matter of grinding enemies at this point. If there are lower level side quests, that would be great, though.[/QUOTE]

There are a ton of side quests in borderlands.

I'm something like level 18 and they just notified me of more side quests

[quote name='mykevermin']Cooking up chow in the shithouse, are yeh?

;)[/QUOTE]

Iraq isn't even a bad place to serve anymore. I was here doing the beginning, then a year later and now here for my third tour. I can see how the place used to be a hellhole and how you couldn't get shit.
I remember when we used to have to burn our own shit, and piss in pisstubes. Now I'm living in a trailer, a room to myself, with a flushable bathroom/shower combo in between two rooms. Its crazy. Everything I could want or need is available to me or I could order it over the internet.
This is why last time when the Navy Storekeeper did the Games for Troops thing it really annoyed the hell out of me cause even then you could get any game you want and order it through the net or go to the PX and buy from their limited supply of games. The guy was orchestrating an unnecessary handout and got it because people thought it was a noble thing to do to help troops out. So now that I work with Navy Seals here I got a look at what a Storekeeper does for a living and it is ridiculous. This guy cleaned out a truck here, and used Armorall on the tires for a truck that is parked on a gravel lot. Ridiculous. I really wish I was in Afghanistan doing more of my job, since I am so limited ever since we became advisors here.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Wolve, can you tell me WTF a "Draw Down Liaison" officer is responsible for?
I have a long time friend who flies SH-60s and he is now in an Army BDU set (assigned the rank of Lt since his Navy rank doesn't exactly have an analog) doing that and he's being cagey with me about it.

I know he volunteered for it (violating the cardinal rule of military survival).[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. I don't deal with air assets and their personnel too often. Just talk to them on the radio whenever we need them.

Also, there's all the challenges to work towards, like in CoD4 multiplayer... they give you a fuckton of experience for doing simple shit, like selling enough guns or shooting enough bullets or getting enough critical hit kills.

Where's st0neface?[quote name='tiredfornow']I think I took a shit in my pants when Casey stood up from the table and started doing the mambo.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='guinaevere']1. Athens, Ohio
(Yesterday's Rank: 1)

Yuck.

I didn't know you were the grizzled old prospector type, zew.[/QUOTE]
I'm bringing it back.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']When you do cut it, can you mail it to me so that I may paste it to my head? Kthanx.[/QUOTE]
Sure. No problem.

[quote name='JJSP']Maybe that explains it - a shitload of OU students ordering COD.

Morning, OTT. Zew, your stick is in the mail. Gwen, thanks for the points![/QUOTE]
Thanks again.

He's military police for the Navy. I'm guessing (very much guessing) that he's going to have to keep people in check at bases? I'm not sure exactly. He was explaining to me that sometimes the army takes on Navy MPs for some reason.

Casey.jpg

Alright, alright. I know what Frankenstein looks like.

Now post the Casey Frankenstein already.

"American Pie" might be the most annoying song in the world, and this godforsaken radio station insists on playing it four times a day.

[quote name='JJSP']"American Pie" might be the most annoying song in the world, and this godforsaken radio station insists on playing it four times a day.[/QUOTE]
Make'm play the album cut of Alice's Restaurant.

[quote name='Rocko']Did another stage battle in Brutal Legend, and it wasn't too bad, really.[/QUOTE]

It's not bad once you learn how to control everything. That was my biggest problem. Still, stage battles aren't that much fun.

I'm not much for homeopathic remedies, but ginger tea is the shit for a sore throat.

I think I had that swine flu, finally starting to feel better.

[quote name='st0neface']Were you supposed to interview Sean Price yesterday, or just catch a show?[/QUOTE]

Just catch an instore at Fat Beats. My friend and I overheard Skyzoo and Torae saying that P got "in some trouble with the law" hahahahaha.

[quote name='mykevermin']It's good thanks to all the hippies with culinary skills. Minneapolis' farmers market is soopa awesome.
[/QUOTE]

Which farmer's market? Mill City(near the river), the one near the rail station, or the one off Lyndale in NE Minneapolis?

[quote name='st0neface']Oh, damn. That place is awesome though, right? I hope you at least spent your time digging through some of their vinyl.[/QUOTE]

It was way too hot in there, though yeah, the vinyl I looked at made me jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back