OTT, consequence lands upon the (ignorant) man child that's acting up

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']He's a genius.[/QUOTE]I was going to apply, but I think I'm too far. :pause, nods head: yeah. :long pause: anyways.

Watching this guy is extremely sad, he seems so lonely.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm watching this nature show about shrikes on tv.

"Because of its transformation from a song bird to a hunter, the shrike is not very well liked."[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I've got an extra brand new 120g hard drive bc I had to buy a new elite this past week. I can trade it in for $30 to EB. Would I get more in paypal if i sold it around here?

[quote name='guinaevere']I've got an extra brand new 120g hard drive bc I had to buy a new elite this past week. I can trade it in for $30 to EB. Would I get more in paypal if i sold it around here?[/QUOTE]

I'll give you $60 Paypal right now.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']-Pictures manthing and his Mom singing Darling Nikki together. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Didn't grow up with her as my 'mom', but that's still gross.

[quote name='Brak']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QLSM06DM8w

I don't know how he does it, but he consistently outdoes himself.

He's a genius.[/QUOTE]

1. Prostitution/Pimping is illegal in MN

2. Virginia, MN has a population of ~8,000 people. The number of attractive women willing to have sex for $ numbers is 1-2.

3. He gave a fake phone # :(

[quote name='manthing']I'll give you $60 Paypal right now.[/QUOTE]No joke? Sounds good to me. I'll send you a PM with my paypal addy.

[quote name='manthing']Didn't grow up with her as my 'mom', but that's still gross.

1. Prostitution/Pimping is illegal in MN

2. Virginia, MN has a population of ~8,000 people. The number of attractive women willing to have sex for $ numbers is 1-2.

3. He gave a fake phone # :([/QUOTE]

It's not a fake number. I just tried it and it rang and went to a voice mail.

This guys cannot be real. He's some awesome actor playing Big Mike.

I've discovered that unkempt beards look good with a cubic zirconium earring and Ray Bans.

It's the contrast between dapper and disheveled.

I DONT HAVE A BEARD!!!!
grumps.gif
grumps.gif
grumps.gif
grumps.gif
grumps.gif
grumps.gif
grumps.gif
grumps.gif

Manthing... Ann Francis.

So when I inevitably get banned on November 10, 2009, will I need to buy a new box, or just make a new tag? If it's the former, I'll be done with the 360 for a while.

[quote name='DarthPuma']So when I inevitably get banned on November 10, 2009, will I need to buy a new box, or just make a new tag? If it's the former, I'll be done with the 360 for a while.[/QUOTE]

Sell me your system before it gets banned.

Unkempt beards are for manly men. It drives the ladies wild.

My best friend is going to Afghanistan today, I've decided I'm not going to cut my hair until he returns safely.

[quote name='mykevermin']Umm...the tiny ass rural town I live in is posted #1 when I look at it. That's peculiar. What town do you see when y'all click?[/QUOTE]
Athens, Ohio.
Edit: Is it Per Capita?

Well, no shit. I wasn't sure if they were doing some sort of funky code - I used to see dynamic banner ads that would capture that nonsense - crossref your IP w/ the town you lived in and poorly insert that into a banner ad.

Guess that explains why a GameStop is finally opening here.

[quote name='Rocko']Are there sidequests in Borderlands to get XP or do I just have to grind enemies?[/QUOTE]

There's a shit load of sidequests.

[quote name='mykevermin']Umm...the tiny ass rural town I live in is posted #1 when I look at it. That's peculiar. What town do you see when y'all click?[/QUOTE]
1. Athens, Ohio
(Yesterday's Rank: 1)

[quote name='zewone']Unkempt beards are for manly men. It drives the ladies wild.[/quote]Yuck.

I didn't know you were the grizzled old prospector type, zew.

[quote name='zewone']Unkempt beards are for manly men. It drives the ladies wild.

My best friend is going to Afghanistan today, I've decided I'm not going to cut my hair until he returns safely.[/QUOTE]

When you do cut it, can you mail it to me so that I may paste it to my head? Kthanx.

Amazon.com's Call of Duty-est Town in America promotion features the towns that have the highest percentage of Release-Date Delivery COD:MW2 pre-orders. To calculate, we are using the most recent U.S. Census data for U.S. towns and cities with a population of more than 5,000 people, that have ordered enough copies for two squads (18 people) using Release-Date Delivery. Amazon.com will donate a $5,000 Amazon.com gift card to a charitable organization of our choice that serves the winning town. The winning town will be announced shortly before 12PM PDT on November 10, 2009.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Highest percentage? Over 2/3 of the population here are university students, and we're a small town with zero boutique gamestores. Our options if we want to buy games are (1) Wal-Mart or (2) drive to Columbus. I think we may have this one in the bag.

Which is good, because SE Ohio is poor as hell, and could use some money donated to a number of charities.

[quote name='DarthPuma']So when I inevitably get banned on November 10, 2009, will I need to buy a new box, or just make a new tag? If it's the former, I'll be done with the 360 for a while.[/QUOTE]

My bet is neither, but I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back