OTT Down the Toilet: What Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife's gone running twice a week to get ready for our Holiday 5-k Fun Run. I've gone....once.

Have been on the stationary bike several times, but I still know I'm not going to be ready.

Someone I know posted a picture of 5 XBones on instagram, asking $700 each. Pretty sure he was serious, too. :lol:

It's because the camera system in that game is terrible and the way they made "lock on" work is absolutely stupid.

It's a shame that I can't find a damn deal on the DLC only.

Are we friends on Steam?
Yeah, very true. Is KH2 any better?

I don't think so, I haven't used any social features of Steam at all really. I believe I'm just Rocko on there. I think between Steam and PSN combined I have about 5 friends. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
How common are Day One editions, anyway? Will they become collectable?

Someone I know posted a picture of 5 XBones on instagram, asking $700 each. Pretty sure he was serious, too. :lol:

Yeah, very true. Is KH2 any better?

I don't think so, I haven't used any social features of Steam at all really. I believe I'm just Rocko on there. I think between Steam and PSN combined I have about 5 friends. :lol:
Add me on steam if you want. My ID is same as everywhere else.

I avoided KH2 because, as far as I could tell, they didn't fix lock-on.

I just wanted it to work like z-targeting from OoT... :\

I'm not really feeling Elder Scrolls Online.

I was impressed when I saw I could make a Siamese cat, though.

So if Xbox sold 1M consoles as well, it was really just that there was adequate supply this gen as opposed to last.

Yeeeeeah...  I don't think Elder Scrolls Online is for me.

Feels watered down (and boring).

I hope Bethesda doesn't give up on the single-player Elder Scrolls titles.

Last edited:
Everything I've seen of ESO and everything people in the beta have said suggest it's mediocre. Not a good entrance into MMOs for Bethesda apparently.

I think I liked New Vegas more than Skyrim, but love them both.

If anyone has the legendary edition of Skyrim on PC, how exactly do I tell if the dlc is installed? According to steam it is downloaded but I don't really see anything that indicates my game has dlc content, unless its locked until later. I remember I got fallout 3 dlc and I was available right away.

Just saw part of Duck Dynasty for the first time.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Just saw part of Duck Dynasty for the first time.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

I don't get it either. Pretty much all that stuff on Discovery and History is the same way. Why people from the south watch these shows and idolize these people is beyond me. People seem to love to idolize ignorance.

i can never tell if people are watching those shows ironically or if they actually identify and relate to the characters.

I don't get it either. Pretty much all that stuff on Discovery and History is the same way. Why people from the south watch these shows and idolize these people is beyond me. People seem to love to idolize ignorance.
What? You don't have an officially licensed Si bobblehead? :'(

I'm always baffled when people think the show is unscripted.

If anyone has the legendary edition of Skyrim on PC, how exactly do I tell if the dlc is installed? According to steam it is downloaded but I don't really see anything that indicates my game has dlc content, unless its locked until later. I remember I got fallout 3 dlc and I was available right away.
If you own the DLC, which you should as it's legendary edition, it will install automatically.

You can check DLC licenses by right clicking the game and selecting properties. There's a DLC tab.

I'm not sure what preconditions may exist for accessing the two story DLCs in Skyrim.

For Dragonborn, you need to at least be so far into the story and then go find the quest initiator:

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1711738/skyrim_dragonborn_dlc_how_to_start_playing.html

For Dawnguard, see here:
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_V:_Dawnguard

Supposedly the father on duck dynasty is some type of genious. Also he's one of the richest andmostpopular men in LA. And best friend of Terry Bradshaw. Met him in colllegw.

How do I know so much about DD? I haven't seen one episode.

If you own the DLC, which you should as it's legendary edition, it will install automatically.

You can check DLC licenses by right clicking the game and selecting properties. There's a DLC tab.

I'm not sure what preconditions may exist for accessing the two story DLCs in Skyrim.

For Dragonborn, you need to at least be so far into the story and then go find the quest initiator:

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1711738/skyrim_dragonborn_dlc_how_to_start_playing.html

For Dawnguard, see here:
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_V:_Dawnguard
Awesome, thanks, thats exactly what I was wondering. Looks like it's all organically presented to you, which is cool. I remember when I played Fallout 3 with all of the DLC installed it presented me with 3 or 4 DLC starting quests right off the bat, which was a little overwhelming. It's nice that even if you start the game with DLC it eases you into the story and presents the opportunity to start add-on content as if it was just always a part of the story.

This, this, this. Living in north central FL for the past 3.5 years for school instead of southwest FL (because in Florida the farther north you go the more southern you get) people *love* this shit. Wal Mart is stocked with Duck Dynasty merchandise all over the sporting goods section and like every endcap in the store, all of the local gas stations have fucking lighters and antenna toppers and other cheap bullshit, clothing stores have Duck Dynasty licensed clothing (although that one might be national). I don't get it.

So I'm hearing Microsoft confirmed that they sold 1M consoles already.
The Sony trolls are spinning it was Worldwide, while the PS4 launch was just North Amreica. Regardless both systems now have approximately 40% of the WiiU lifetime sales within thier first week.

Cleared out space in my "Fortress of Solitude" for the new systems. To make room, I had to say goodbye to the last of the Cartridge based systems I had hooked up (Genesis/32X/Sega CD, NES, SNES, N64 and Atari 2600) and moved them into Tupperware storage in the basement. But I shall see my old friends again...I'll have to tackle the backlog someday!

You got any action figures from your childhood, 83?
Do I?!?!?

The only other thing I collected are Star Wars figures... :rofl:

___

I should clarify...I have the loose figures from when I was a kid when the original movies came out. When I graduated, I started the serious collecting with the new lines in the 90's up through the Revenge of the Sith figures. Then Kenner/Hasbro jumped the shark and released the same figures with different packaging 3 times in one year. Thats when I got out.

Do I?!?!?

___

I should clarify...I have the loose figures from when I was a kid when the original movies came out. When I graduated, I started the serious collecting with the new lines in the 90's up through the Revenge of the Sith figures. Then Kenner/Hasbro jumped the shark and released the same figures with different packaging 3 times in one year. Thats when I got out.

There was one guy from the original films that you could only get by mailing in the proofs of purchase of five figures. I think it was the Emperor or his guards?

I also had allot of the little mini figures that were made of metal. They were probably covered in lead paint.

There was one guy from the original films that you could only get by mailing in the proofs of purchase of five figures. I think it was the Emperor or his guards?

I also had allot of the little mini figures that were made of metal. They were probably covered in lead paint.
Yup...And Nein Numb was the other one. :D

My biggrest regret was not sending away for the Boba Fett with the Firing Rocket. Apparently, they recalled them because the rocket was a choking hazard and wasnt supposed to ship. If you got one before the recall, they are probably one of the most valuble nowdays (Along with Old Anakin Skywalker, Yak Face and the Vinyl Cape Jawa).

I've seen some episodes and it's a fun show. Being family friendly is probably why it's so popular.

Supposedly the father on duck dynasty is some type of genious. Also he's one of the richest andmostpopular men in LA. And best friend of Terry Bradshaw. Met him in colllegw.

How do I know so much about DD? I haven't seen one episode.
They were teammates in college and the dad was also a quarterback.

How about Kobe getting another 2 years...think thats a good thing?  I know the deal pays him a lot, but did I hear correctly that saves them enough room to go after BronBron?

Kobe is the Lakers. You got to give him an extension.

fuck Lebron. I never liked that dude.

Lakers need to try to get Kevin Love and an outside shooter. Also if Kobe could sit out this season so we could tank for the draft, that would be great. Then the Lakers fire D'Antoni and persuade Nash to retire and the Lakers would be good to go next season.

True. And it's not going to look good for free agents that maybe would have thought of taking a pay cut to play for the Lakers when Kobe is already there, taking every penny he could. Jerry Buss should have given full control of the team to Jeanie because Jim has no idea what he's doing.

What do you guys think about Chromecast? My Live is about to expire, and I only really use it for Netflix and what not. I don't play many multiplayer games. 

Is it a good device? Should I wait on something else?

Do I?!?!?

___

Haha. I used to collect Star Wars figures, too. Power of the Force the line was called, I think.

Do you collect Masters of the Universe?

I think you would do better with a roku. Roku 2's are about 50 bucks when they go on sale.

The 55 dollar Sony blu-ray player from black Friday is another option. I read that Sony bdp streaming is the best of any 2013 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back