OTT Down the Toilet: What Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did when they came out in the Early 80's but I played the Bejesus out of them.  He-Man, Man-at-Arms, Tri-Clops, Ram-Man, Skeletor just to name a few...Heck I even had Teela, and I was mad at my parents for buying me a girl doll.  A couple of the vehicles too like the Battle Ram and Road Ripper.  Never had Castle Greyskull though.

/goodtimes

Didn't Kobe say that there was no negotiation for this deal, as in that's just what Buss offered? K
Yeah I read about earlier today. Just went up to Kobe and gave him the huge contract and talk of some plan Jim Buss had for the franchise. fucking idiot. Yesterday I was indifferent about the deal probably because I was in 49ers football mode but after thinking about it today it was a hella stupid move for the Lakers. I know the Lakers are going to stink it up for a bit but this deal just messes it up even more. The western conference is too stacked for Kobe and a B/C squad to compete for a title or even make any noise if they somehow sneak into the playoffs these next few years.

Also they should have kept World Peace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xftrwZRQspY

"Oh, Ron, my bad"

I bet if Tyler was still with Indiana he wouldn't have backed down so easily.  He also would have had some back up. 

Corporate fucks.

Pizza Hut tastes like Ritz crackers with warm ketchup and plastic cheese on top.  You can legitimately feel it modifying your genetics as it sludges down your gullet.

Last edited:
Just purchased the PS3 bundle from Best Buy.  Very glad to see that I didn't have to wait until 6pm, or tomorrow.  Checked on it and it was live, so I bit.

yeah, I've already bought most of my stuff.

Surprisingly they had BF4 and Ghost for the PS4 used at gamestop.com.. I threw in New Super Mario and all three came out to $35 a piece.

I gotta go to Home Depot tomorrow and get a fake tree for $70.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is pretty crazy that people traded in those games so quickly. 

Got dat digital deluxe version of BF4 on dat PC. 

Now I just need Best Buy to put up some of their deals.

Lol, I just bought that too wit Premium.

My suspicion is that Gamestop opened some used copies to sell them as new. Or they're copies borrowed by employees. But they have to be in good shape.

I gotta ask one more thing before I go running. It seems like I can't surf the internet unless I some article about Kim Kardashian pops up. Do people really find her attractive? I have no idea how she's such a big celebrity. She's always seemed like a sloppy mess to me. And as one of my buddies would put it, "She's seen miles and miles of cock. Miles and miles."

maybe that's part of the appeal. "miles of cock, and one of them might be yours."

watching thanksgiving parade, some of the green bay game, and going through the black friday ads in the paper.

I gotta ask one more thing before I go running. It seems like I can't surf the internet unless I some article about Kim Kardashian pops up. Do people really find her attractive? I have no idea how she's such a big celebrity. She's always seemed like a sloppy mess to me. And as one of my buddies would put it, "She's seen miles and miles of cock. Miles and miles."
Dat ass! She's hella fine. As for her celebrity, eh, women logic.

Glad that amazon started price matching movies already. I got the two I wanted (Drive, Star Trek into Darkness). I also bought Dredd a couple of days ago.

I had no plans to go out for black friday but I got to get the $150 Zeldo 3dsxl from Target for my brother. Ain't going to go early and line up for it though.

Got a number of the UV Blu-rays that I had in my Amazon Saved for Later list for less than $10 along with the Daria Complete Series DVD set. Also got Far Cry 3 from Best Buy and Mass Effect 3 from Gamefly, which is oddly out of stock new at every site I looked at.

Happy Thanksgiving guys.  Looked through the BF ads but I really dont need anything this year.  I'll probably just go to the outlet mall or something and browse tonight, if anything.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to catch a decent deal at the Mazda dealer since it's the end of the month.

There's nothing that I really want this year. I might find one or two things online. No way I'm going out in the mess.

Sweet, my PS3 shipped at 1pm.

I always have a problem trying to figure out what games/movies I want to buy for myself, and what I want to wait for others to buy for me for Christmas.

Surprisingly they had BF4 and Ghost for the PS4 used at gamestop.com.. I threw in New Super Mario and all three came out to $35 a piece.

Target has 6 foot ones with lights for $35. Got one a few days after black Friday for about that price last year.

Not really any major deals this year. Don't need any games, kids don't need much toys.

Old Navy has 50% off but we're pretty well stocked on clothes.

There are some things that are tempting, but nothing probably worth the stress.

Only 3 things I'm looking at are The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls for $25 each, and a 1 Year PSN card for $29.  Amazon is making it easy for me this year.

I'll wait for Last of Us to go even cheaper. Gamefly Used Sale? PS Plus freebie later?

Almost time to put the Turkey in.

Cajun Fried this year. Which I suspect will neither be quite Cajun or Fried enough for my taste. But that's alright.

The wife sent me to the store for some eggs, so I picked up Wizard of Oz and Rio for the kids. I think that's going to be the extent of my purchases.

I'll be at Home Depot to buy a 24 pack of AA Eveready batteries for $3.88. Last year I bought a AA/AAA dual pack and have tons of AAA batteries left.

I heard Kardashian was famous for having a big ass and a sex tape. If it wasn't for Joel Mchale and The Soup, I would have never known anything about that family.

Anyone know if there's a site who takes PayPal who is matching GameStop's PSN deal?  I'd like to get in on dat.

just need a year of PS Plus and I'll be all set with Black Friday.  Made out pretty good with a few games, bunch of Blu's, and a few clothes.

I will say though, it was downright STUPID for Target to not give out that 20% off coupon for spending $75 or more until AFTER midnight when they had doorbusters at 8 PM.  I didnt get there till 9:30 but when I asked at the checkout cashier said everybody has tried for one so far.  

I got my tree this morning. Ended up ordering two years of ps plus from amazon.

A buddy texted me that a local best buy was selling xbox ones for $400 and a fight broke out over the last ones.

My brother talked me into going to Target early yesterday so we went at 7. Shitload of people in line but it was cool. We were out of target by 8:20 with a zelda ds xl and monsters university. Went to Toys R Us but that shit was like a club. 20 out before 20 can go in. Didn't bother waiting and went to Sears where we waited in line to pay for over an hour. Went back to Toys R Us but didn't find what we wanted so we went home. Now I just need to buy of year of psn plus and I'll be done for BF. I'll get the other gifts I need later on.

The only thing I bought today was the Sega Genesis Ultimate Portable at Dollar General for 25. Really sweet device. I had no idea you could put Genesis ROMS on and SD card and play games that way. It comes loaded with 40 Sega games and 40 shitty generic games.

Nice screen, too.

That Sega thing looks pretty cool. I remember when the Sega Nomad came out, I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

I'm tempted to go out this evening. Hopefully the crowds will have died off and the rare things I want like kids pjs and other non essentials will still be left.

I'm tempted to go out this evening. Hopefully the crowds will have died off and the rare things I want like kids pjs and other non essentials will still be left.

Best Buy got me to go back out. Wanted to get a new router. I have a ASUS N56RT and wanted to step up to an AC router. Got the RT-AC66R for 140. Hoping I finally get a real strong signal throughout the whole house.

I got more shit from Best Buy than anywhere:

Bull Durham

Moneyball

Diamonds are Forever

Goldeneye

Man With the Golden Gun

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Xmen First Class

Drive

20 dollar origin card

PS+ 1 year

Gamestop:

PS+ 1 year

Killzone Mercenary

Some Disney Infinity figures for my nephew

Amazon:

Some Nivea Body Wash (40 percent off)

Last of Us

I completely forgot to get PS+ today. j-j

I did manage to bring this beauty home:
odm16Vi.jpg

Solid upgrade from an '02 Taurus, it's like a whole new world.

I've  still got about 6 months left on my + subscription. I know they stack, but.....

TRU has Toy Story figures 50% BF and today. MIght stop and get some.  We love watching that movie. But only the first 20 minutes of it.

Can't blame you for forgetting to buy psn+. If I was getting a car, the last thing on my mind would be video games

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back