OTT Expert Analysis: How the Rangers choked away another World Series

It's the BBC version narrated by David Attenborough?

Why would having guns determine which version of Planet Earth I bought?

Last edited by a moderator:
In to work for 8 more hours. And on the weekends our hospital gets tapped to be Client Services for the whole system since the regular client service people only work M-F. It's basically just answering the phones going "No, I don't know. Why dont't you call back on monday." and "No, this is X Hospital. I dont know if your fax is over at Y hospital lab."

And I think I'm done with Darksiders. I really hate to give up on a game when I'm probably over 75% done, but the game has become less and less fun. What with all the poor camera (bosses you can't see!), poorly laid out dungeons, and backtracking.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I wonder what the code MS sent me for being a dedicated COD fan :)lol:) is for.[/QUOTE]

Exclusive FREE wallpapers and . . . if you buy COD stuff you get avatar crap (hat for 400 pts spent, T-shirt 800 pts spent).

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Exclusive FREE wallpapers and . . . if you buy COD stuff you get avatar crap (hat for 400 pts spent, T-shirt 800 pts spent).[/QUOTE]
Lame. Anybody here want the MW3 code?

[quote name='munch']That was a great game. I'm just glad that the lesser of two evils won.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lordwow']Love huge games like that when you have no investment in either team.[/QUOTE]

Agree with both of the above. I don't give a shit about either team, but Alabama can suck it, so I was glad to see them go down. I was personally excited for it because those teams are better talent-wise than the worst teams in the NFL this year.

My girlfriend was saying "What a shitty game. 6 to 6? Really?" and I had to explain how that made it an awesome game.

Is the only football game on today Seattle vs Dallas? Not worth fighting for the TV over. Back to watching Bob the Builder and Team UmiZoomi.

More brilliance from Simms:

Score was Buffalo 3, NYJ 20; NYJ ball in the red zone threatening to score on Buffalo.

"It's 4th & inches, he's gonna go for it. If it was 4th & 1, he'd kick the field goal to get the 2 score lead."

Phil, in what way can 2 scores in the NFL add up to anything more than 16 points? Last I checked 16+3 = 19; This means NYJ already had a 2 score lead. Apparently he's not so sharp as he's getting older. :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']More brilliance from Simms:

Score was Buffalo 3, NYJ 20; NYJ ball in the red zone threatening to score on Buffalo.

"It's 4th & inches, he's gonna go for it. If it was 4th & 1, he'd kick the field goal to get the 2 score lead."

Phil, in what way can 2 scores in the NFL add up to anything more than 16 points? Last I checked 16+3 = 19; This means NYJ already had a 2 score lead. Apparently he's not so sharp as he's getting older. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

You've got that completely wrong. Buffalo had the ball on 4th and inches and went for it instead of kicking a field goal, which would've made it 20-6 and they would've cut the lead to two scores.

Currently have the *worst* headache I've ever had in my life. I got laid out like I've never been before. This is the 1st time I've had to be helped up after getting hooked in a hockey game. I honestly can't even remember anything between feeling myself being jerked backwards and getting pulled up by my teammates.

My parents were at the game and apparently my dad flipped out on the ref about it. (My dad is a ref and a ref evaluator, 3 levels higher than the guy doing our game)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the early rising due to kids not knowing what daylight savings time means may preclude me from having any sort of marathon gaming session tonight.

Although these days for me marathon means anything longer than an hour.

aeapb27nkqr18cs1WasqqIpVo1_500.jpg

And I just got word that the Comcast guy should be over late tomorrow morning. Goodbye library crappy internet (except as a backup for when the real internet goes down). Funny how it's just in time for my roommate to play the new CoD. And I guess I'll swipe in a few games while he's at school just so I can try it out too.

[quote name='Chika']Currently have the *worst* headache I've ever had in my life. I got laid out like I've never been before. This is the 1st time I've had to be helped up after getting hooked in a hockey game. I honestly can't even remember anything between feeling myself being jerked backwards and getting pulled up by my teammates.

My parents were at the game and apparently my dad flipped out on the ref about it. (My dad is a ref and a ref evaluator, 3 levels higher than the guy doing our game)[/QUOTE]

Headshots in my league are a 5 game suspension. Such a dirty play.

[quote name='Rocko']

Looks like a pretty interesting class. I might take it next semester. The film selection looks great.[/QUOTE]

Interesting selections. I'd love to sit in and listen to the discussion around Jacob's Ladder.

Speaking of religion and film, I finally watched Red State. It was certainly not the "horror" movie I thought it would be.

WTF? Just got a call from Gamestop saying they want to interview me for a sales position. I never applied to work for Gamestop.

[quote name='Rocko']How is that even possible? ._.[/QUOTE]

Someone could have screwed up their cellphone number or something when they applied? Illegible, etc.

Either that or if he just got a new cell number, the previous owner could have applied.

Pretty un eventfull weekend. Although it's always nice to have the option of going to the park in November.

Hadn't been to Panda Express in like 5 months and was jonesin for some Orange Chicken. Couldnt enjoy it because 1. It was right before they put out some fresh stuff. 2. Had to chase a 3 year old around the restaurant who had rather look at the "Christmas Panda" than eat her chicken.

Started playing Assassin's Creed 2. The whole first two hours of the game just seem like prologue. All I've done so far is carry a box, deliver some letters and climb a church. Just -now- got a cape and a sword.

bread's done
Back